Biden's America: Young 27 year old woman with baby behind on rent and bills walks in front of a train.

For the purpose of selling it to Europe for an arm and a leg after we blew up Russia's pipeline. And Russia is the douchebag??

Europe has a glut of natural gas. Russia shut down Nordstream1 over six months ago. Nordstream2 was never operational. They are flaring off in the Permian basin.

The US is the world leader in producing fossil fuels. Under Joe Biden we've increased fossil fuel production.

I strongly disagree that the US is even remotely a significant producer of fossil fuels.

We do have lots of coal, but are not mining it much.
We do not have much oil or gas, and are extracting them both way too quickly.

Here is world oil production pie chart.

world-oil-reserves.jpg

I strongly disagree that the US is even remotely a significant producer of fossil fuels.

We do have lots of coal, but are not mining it much.
We do not have much oil or gas, and are extracting them both way too quickly.

Here is world oil production pie chart.

world-oil-reserves.jpg

You can disagree with the facts all you want.

That looks more like a proven reserves chart to me.

Production is not proven reserves. While we out produce both Saudi Arabia and Russia, if you combine their output they beat us. Both are part of OPEC+.

That won't do you any good. It is a state law in most places. If you get severely injured because you were not wearing a seat belt, the insurance company can deny your claim. You best check your state's laws.

I tend to think seat belts are a good idea.
The only disadvantage I can think of is like Jessica Savitch who was drown after driving into a canal.
But I also remember when companies were experimenting with permanent padding, like knee bars, that proved to work as well.

You can disagree with the facts all you want.

That looks more like a proven reserves chart to me.

Production is not proven reserves. While we out produce both Saudi Arabia and Russia, if you combine their output they beat us. Both are part of OPEC+.

Could be reserves.
Not well labeled.
Hard to find production for some reason.
But clearly if reserves are low, high production is a really, really bad idea.
Price is bound to go way up as reserves reduce, so we should be saving for then.
And we would need to increase production now if not for illegal economic sanctions we imposed on Russia.
The 1906 Geneva Conventions we ratified, prohibit economic sanctions on civilian goods.

The only disadvantage I can think of is like Jessica Savitch who was drown after driving into a canal.
But I also remember when companies were experimenting with permanent padding, like knee bars, that proved to work as well.
More lies?

Savitch's body was found in the back seat of the vehicle, which showed she was NOT wearing her seatbelt or was able to release it prior to drowning.

She was also NOT the driver of the vehicle.

I had an Aunt that died that way. Terrible driver. She just got her license (somehow) a few months earlier. She died on Christmas Eve day. So eerie. I was told about it while working, and on the way home, heard a report about it on the radio. She flipped upside down in a creek. Can't say that not wearing the belt would have saved her life, but it was always a possibility.

They're like helmet laws. Wearing a Helmet is a pretty good idea.....
Could be reserves.
Not well labeled.
Hard to find production for some reason.
But clearly if reserves are low, high production is a really, really bad idea.
Price is bound to go way up as reserves reduce, so we should be saving for then.
And we would need to increase production now if not for illegal economic sanctions we imposed on Russia.
The 1906 Geneva Conventions we ratified, prohibit economic sanctions on civilian goods.
'Proven reserves' is a moving target as unproven fields get discovered and developed over time.

1 Oil includes crude oil, all other petroleum liquids, and biofuels.
2 Production includes domestic production of crude oil, all other petroleum liquids, biofuels, and refinery processing gain.

Caught ^^^^ in another lie.

Total for the year

2020. 135, 885 /12 = 11,324 (2020)
2021. 134,927 / 12 = 11,244 (2021)
2022. 93,328 / 8 = 11,666 (2022)

Looks like ^^^^ Oil Production is UP, what you say about your LIE bripat9643
Look at the graph I posted, dumbass.

I posted a graph, you fucking moron.

WTI is down to $80 a barrel. I haven't checked the OPEC price basket today.

There was no demand for petroleum in 2020.. The ppb actually went negative. In previous years the US imported 7-9 million bpd and exported 2-3 million. We haven't been energy independent in 70 years. Trump lies.. or perhaps he's just stupid.

There was no demand for petroleum in 2020.. The ppb actually went negative. In previous years the US imported 7-9 million bpd and exported 2-3 million. We haven't been energy independent in 70 years. Trump lies.. or perhaps he's just stupid.

Or you don't understand what they mean.

If the US imports 11 million barrels and exports 10 million, we are energy dependent.
If the US imports 11 million barrels and exports 11 million barrels, we are energy independent.
If the US imports 11 million barrels, and exports 12 million barrels, we are not only energy independent, but a net energy exporter which we were under Trump.

The United States has been an annual net total energy exporter since 2019​

Up to the early 1950s, the United States produced most of the energy in consumed.1 Starting in the mid-1950s, the United States began to import greater amounts of energy, particularly crude oil and petroleum products (such as gasoline and distillate fuels) to fill the gap between energy consumption and production. U.S. total energy imports generally increased every year until peaking in 2007. Total energy imports subsequently declined in most years through 2021 as increases in U.S. energy production offset the need for imports and also contributed to increases in U.S. energy exports.

Or you don't understand what they mean.

If the US imports 11 million barrels and exports 10 million, we are energy dependent.
If the US imports 11 million barrels and exports 11 million barrels, we are energy independent.
If the US imports 11 million barrels, and exports 12 million barrels, we are not only energy independent, but a net energy exporter which we were under Trump.

The United States has been an annual net total energy exporter since 2019​

Up to the early 1950s, the United States produced most of the energy in consumed.1 Starting in the mid-1950s, the United States began to import greater amounts of energy, particularly crude oil and petroleum products (such as gasoline and distillate fuels) to fill the gap between energy consumption and production. U.S. total energy imports generally increased every year until peaking in 2007. Total energy imports subsequently declined in most years through 2021 as increases in U.S. energy production offset the need for imports and also contributed to increases in U.S. energy exports.

Trump lied. We never exported over 3 million bpd. During the Trump years we imported 7-9 million bpd.. and those gains were made during the Obama years because the ppb was high enough to drive drilling and exploration.

You're babbling.

Trump lied. We never exported over 3 million bpd. During the Trump years we imported 7-9 million bpd.. and those gains were made during the Obama years because the ppb was high enough to drive drilling and exploration.

Well there are dozens of sites (like the one I posted) that state otherwise. I'll tend to believe them over you.

More lies?

Savitch's body was found in the back seat of the vehicle, which showed she was NOT wearing her seatbelt or was able to release it prior to drowning.

She was also NOT the driver of the vehicle.

I never said Jessica Savitch was killed BY a seat belt.
I just said that LIKE Jessica Savitch drowning, I would only be concerned if at risk of driving into water.
Her car flipped over, so she had more than seat belts to worry about.

Forum List

Back