Biden's America: Young 27 year old woman with baby behind on rent and bills walks in front of a train.

No. He appointed the guy because he's a scumbag who won't hesitate to prosecute an innocent man.
He's a scumbag? He worked out of The Hague investigating war crimes, you asswipe. And he's going to rattle Trump's cage worse then Liz Cheney did.

Keep those shit sandwiches close at hand.

He's a scumbag? He worked out of The Hague investigating war crimes, you asswipe. And he's going to rattle Trump's cage worse then Liz Cheney did.

Keep those shit sandwiches close at hand.

Yes, he is a scum bag. He only does his job if it benefits his party. He refused to enforce the law about people protesting at the Supreme Court justices homes. That was fine with him, but parents protesting what kids are taught in school are terrorists. Yes, a scum bag. Eventually it led to capturing one of those people planning an assassination attempt on Justice Kavanaugh, and Garland never accepted any responsibility for it. Yes, scum bag.

That was due to the Democrat shutdowns.

Republicans shut down too, ya fucking moron. And every state but one shut down following Trump's recommendations.

"Therefore, my administration is recommending that all Americans, including the young and healthy, work to engage in schooling from home when possible, avoid gathering in groups of more than 10 people, avoid discretionary travel and avoid eating and drinking in bars, restaurants, and public food courts." ~ Donald Trump, 3.16.2020

Republicans shut down too, ya fucking moron. And every state but one shut down following Trump's recommendations.

"Therefore, my administration is recommending that all Americans, including the young and healthy, work to engage in schooling from home when possible, avoid gathering in groups of more than 10 people, avoid discretionary travel and avoid eating and drinking in bars, restaurants, and public food courts." ~ Donald Trump, 3.16.2020

Trump didn't recommend any shutdowns, turd.

Florida

Vaccine and testing regulations: Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) issued an executive order in April 2021 barring businesses from requiring “vaccine passports” for entry. The prohibition has been codified into state law.
Another set of state laws adopted in November bars vaccine mandates for state government workers and requires private companies that mandate staff vaccination to allow a wide range of exemptions for unvaccinated workers.
Mask regulations: DeSantis signed orders in May 2021 prohibiting local governments and school districts from mandating masks. State law vests parents with authority to choose whether their children wear a mask in schools.
More information: Read about Florida’s COVID-19 response.

Florida

Vaccine and testing regulations: Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) issued an executive order in April 2021 barring businesses from requiring “vaccine passports” for entry. The prohibition has been codified into state law.
Another set of state laws adopted in November bars vaccine mandates for state government workers and requires private companies that mandate staff vaccination to allow a wide range of exemptions for unvaccinated workers.
Mask regulations: DeSantis signed orders in May 2021 prohibiting local governments and school districts from mandating masks. State law vests parents with authority to choose whether their children wear a mask in schools.
More information: Read about Florida’s COVID-19 response.

I literally quoted him recommending it and here you are, lying yet again, denying he said this...

I literally quoted him recommending it and here you are, lying yet again, denying he said this...

Nope. You quoted him recommending that people stay inside, not that schools and business be ordered to shut down.

Censored due to Google Workspace Administrator?

Nope. You quoted him recommending that people stay inside, not that schools and business be ordered to shut down.

Fucking moron, Trump recommended students not go to school and that people shouldn't go out to eat or drink. The very next day, some states started shutting down.

1669040366407.png

Fucking moron, Trump recommended students not go to school and that people shouldn't go out to eat or drink. The very next day, some states started shutting down.
The bottom line is that Trump didn't force any shutdowns. You just admitted that state governments gave the orders. Florida did not mandate any shutdowns, turd.

I can only attribute that to lack of reading comprehension

… and avoid eating and drinking in bars, restaurants, and public food courts." ~ Donald Trump, 3.16.2020

The governors, both democrat and republican, were only implementing Trumps recommendations.

Joe Biden's America: What is coming next in your state for the housing market?

California Housing crisis continues to grow. Half of new homes attempted to be built are the targets of Environmental Lawsuits. California has a housing shortage numbering in the millions, despite being an Exodus State.

… and avoid eating and drinking in bars, restaurants, and public food courts." ~ Donald Trump, 3.16.2020
Please quote where he recommended a shutdown.

I attribute your obviously wrong claims to a lack of reading comprehension and flat out lying. Where does it say anything about closing schools and restaurants?

Forum List

Back