Biden's America: Young 27 year old woman with baby behind on rent and bills walks in front of a train.

No, during Trump we were energy independent, meaning that we imported the same amount as we exported. Then we became the worlds largest exporter in energy. OPEC kept producing because if they didn't, Trump would have increased our production and the money would be made here instead of the middle-east.

Even pre-covid when we had the best economy in 50 years, nationally, we never hit $3.00 a gallon for gasoline.

That's not energy independent. Energy independence is producing more than we consume so that we're not dependent upon other countries.

And here's the results

Florida cases - 7,227,523 deaths - 82,875 deaths/million pop - 3,859

New York cases - 6,511,543 deaths - 73,879 deaths/million pop - 3,798

More Americans died of COVID in Florida under DeSantis, than in New York under Cuomo.

Think about it.
I bet it has nothing to do with the average age in Florida.

Mental illness is widespread in America, this isn't an energy issue, a cost issue, this is a young woman who does not have the tools to cope with the ups and downs of life and was mentally overwhelmed. The only ones that are getting any mental health help are the trans genders, no one sems to care about the bipolars or schizophrenics. They are ones that if they stabilize, they can contribute to our country.

And here's the results

Florida cases - 7,227,523 deaths - 82,875 deaths/million pop - 3,859

New York cases - 6,511,543 deaths - 73,879 deaths/million pop - 3,798

More Americans died of COVID in Florida under DeSantis, than in New York under Cuomo.

Think about it.
Let me explain something to Mr. Loser In Life...
A person or couple works for 30+ years traveling back and forth from the US to Asia to make millions, if not billions.
The person turns 80 and decides to retire, know he/she doesn't have many years left.
The person wants to go out enjoying life and not hide behind a mask.
You can't go to a $300.00/plate restaurant and wear a mask.

Tell us how successful you have been.

What inventory of new cars? I know someone who had to fly 700 miles to pick up a new car & drive it home because there was nothing available near his home. So, where's all this inventory you're yelling about?
Have you ever heard of this thing called Google? Inventories are up and so are prices. Also one of your geigh blade friends traveling to find a specific car means nothing.

Inventories are up. Prices are up. Interest rates are up. Additionally price index for Thanksgiving is the highest it is ever been so 3 out of 4 families are actually cancelling Thanksgiving diner or going with some cheaper alternative.

Typically these articles btw are a couple months behind in the actual numbers.

Worst of all, any American with a brain knows that this is all being manufactured by people in our government trying to push us into the Great Reset.

We should note trends in the past and apply them to the present.

Last edited:
Let me explain something to Mr. Loser In Life...
A person or couple works for 30+ years traveling back and forth from the US to Asia to make millions, if not billions.
The person turns 80 and decides to retire, know he/she doesn't have many years left.
The person wants to go out enjoying life and not hide behind a mask.
You can't go to a $300.00/plate restaurant and wear a mask.

Tell us how successful you have been.
People need to resist The New World Order, and not because it is a threat to Democracies, or our Economy but because we are human beings and we deserve to be free and deserve to pursue happiness and enjoy our lives as we see fit.

OPEC has had us over the barrel for 6 decades, because we have been oil dependent for the same time. Exporting a bunch of NG didn't change that.
Joe Biden has you over a barrel. We don't need OPEC. We need to get rid of religious nut jobs like Senile Joe Biden and stop them from trying to cram their Cult of The Holy Melting Iceberg Religion down our throats.

These are all self inflicted wounds by intentionally criminally negligent regimes who care more about agendas than improving the lives of their own people.

LET THEM EAT CAKE!

You know I am correct on this!

The price varies widely. The foundation has been compromised by the globalism people. The punishment to the citizens is ongoing.
The place down the street is $4.69, the place 5 miles away is $3.98, the pricing is crazy here.

Have you ever heard of this thing called Google? Inventories are up and so are prices. Also one of your geigh blade friends traveling to find a specific car means nothing.

Inventories are up. Prices are up. Interest rates are up. Additionally price index for Thanksgiving is the highest it is ever been so 3 out of 4 families are actually cancelling Thanksgiving diner or going with some cheaper alternative.

Typically these articles btw are a couple months behind in the actual numbers.

Worst of all, any American with a brain knows that this is all being manufactured by people in our government trying to push us into the Great Reset.

We should note trends in the past and apply them to the present.
I don't have any "geigh" blade friends, genius. Inventories are up? With what, the crap nobody wants? I don't know one single person who is cancelling Thanksgiving because of prices, except maybe guys like you who wish they were eating Trump ass.

Btw, when you pull your head out of Trump's ass give me a definition of the term "geigh", Einstein.

Forum List

Back