Biden's America: Burger King to close up to 400 Restaurants

Some of our crew have apparently noticed the proximity of McD's and BK's.

Speaking with a multi-franchisee many years ago, he told me, McDonald's spends a ton of money investigating traffic patters and whatnot to decide where to put their restaurants. BK just finds a McD's and gets as close as they can on the other side of the street.

I really like them whoppers. They were originally sold as a sandwich that is a whole meal. And when you look at what's in it (lettuce, tomato, pickles, onions, condiments) they are not far wrong. Wendy's has really gone downhill since Dave T died, but I still have at least one Wendy's salad a week. Chik-fil-ay is at a whole different level.

I got yet another taste of Bidenomics a few hours ago.

I went to Home Depot and tried to buy one of the cheaper Weed Eaters. I bought a Dewalt for $169.00 (190.00 with tax) and took it home. For that price, I expected it to be gold-plated. Anyway, I unboxed it, and it didn't have a batter or battery charger. So I had to drive back to Home Depot to buy the battery and charger. The package was $269.00 before tax. I said: “NO WAY.” I had to make a third trip to return the trimmer. I bought a scythe and some hedge trimmers instead, which still cost $60.00.

Biden is destroying America, and his army of adoring Orcs seem to be oblivious to the fact.
It's because you're stupid.

I went to Home Depot and tried to buy one of the cheaper Weed Eaters. I bought a Dewalt for $169.00 (190.00 with tax) and took it home. For that price, I expected it to be gold-plated. Anyway, I unboxed it, and it didn't have a batter or battery charger. So I had to drive back to Home Depot to buy the battery and charger. The package was $269.00 before tax. I said: “NO WAY.” I had to make a third trip to return the trimmer. I bought a scythe and some hedge trimmers instead, which still cost $60.00.

Biden is destroying America, and his army of adoring Orcs seem to be oblivious to the fact.

Which part of that is Biden's fault?

Yeah too bad, we have so many illegals pouring into the city, the shelters are at capacity. Too bad a franchisee lost his million dollar investment because of Democrat border policies.

And more millions to come in....sorry to say

That's the end game of Globlalism.:confused:

Well, rarely ever use a McDonalds or Burger King, once a year max. I prefer a Burger King over a McDonalds. The burgers in McDonalds looks like some fatty sat on the them. Oh, and they never seem to put much heat into them.

Just checked Burger Kings website and there's just over 500 in the UK. Where I used to live, there was a Burger King in the middle of a car park, and it was busy, but when Asda moved into the retail park, Burger King got demolished to make the car park bigger.

This is an economic indicator that Biden's policies are destructive to businesses. Things are only going to get worse until we put Trump back in office.

....b...b..but Biden's economy is strong...and just rollin' along.

When Title 42 expires next week where are all of those illegals going to work now?

This is an economic indicator that Biden's policies are destructive to businesses. Things are only going to get worse until we put Trump back in office.

Burger King has 7,257 stores in the US. Closing approximately 350 stores (midway between 300 and 400 stores) would represent about 4.8% of all of BK's restaurants. Additionally, I assume these restaurants are underperforming since all businesses constantly evaluate the performance of every location.

But let's talk about the overall economy for a moment. The economy added 253,000 jobs in April, and the unemployment rate is currently 3.4% which ties a record from 1969 which is 54 years ago. Additionally, there are 9.5 MILLION open jobs in the economy that are unfilled. This is all happening despite the fact that the Fed has raised interest rates 10 times in the last 14 months for a total of 5% over this period.

And let's not forget why inflation exists. It's a combination of too much demand chasing too little supply, partially because of supply chain problems, and higher gas prices which can raise the prices for all goods that are shipped everywhere by diesel trucks. And yet, the economy is still chugging along while wages are going up due to a lack of workers in an employees market.

Which part of that is Biden's fault?
1) His bad decision to allow the printing of many billions of dollars out of thin air.
2) His decision to send most of those billions of dollars to his money-laundering buddy in Ukraine.
3) His policy to reduce America's energy independence, thus reducing the supply of fuel (gasoline & diesel) which forced the fuel prices up. That affects the entire supply chain, which forces all prices up.

So his policies have helped devalue the dollar, and it's buying power while, simultaneously, forced prices on goods and services to rise.

Take it up with DeWalt, nitwit. And anyone with any common sense knows that you can't find a cordless weedeater with battery included for $169 unless it's a low power piece of junk, certainly not a DeWalt. Next time you go to buy a power tool ask someone to explain to you how this shit works. That way you can take your head out of your ass instead of blaming Biden.
Dewalt didn't sell the product -- Home Depot did. The prices were high on all of their power tools. WAY higher than they were a short year ago. These price increases are a direct result of Bidenomics. Any halfwit knows it (well, except in your pitiful case).

Pedo Joe devalues the dollar by flooding the world market with billions of freshly printed, paper money. He follows up by simultaneously forcing the price of fuel up due to stupid domestic policies. The result? We end up with a dollar that buys less and a rise in prices due to an increase in fuel prices.

I don't know about anyone else, but the price of fuel in my area is approaching $4.00 per gallon. Thanks Sleepy Joe!!

I'm trying to remember if I saw the Trumpsters saying "Trump's America" every time a bad thing happened during his four years, including the extended manufacturing recession of 2019/2020.

Hmm. Not sure.
We were told over and over that Progs knew better. The TV shills still do. We were supposed to be living with peaches and cream and the land of milk and honey. We got something different.

So, you blame Biden, for what Home Depot charged you?
Of course you do.
You're too stupid to look at the box, that labeled the contents as "TOOL ONLY".

I'm trying to remember if I saw the Trumpsters saying "Trump's America" every time a bad thing happened during his four years, including the extended manufacturing recession of 2019/2020.

Hmm. Not sure.
“Extended Manufacturing recession”? You mean the pandemic, in which Democrat governors totally freaked out and shut down the country to win an election? Really?

Or maybe people are realizing eating that fast food shit is killing them

As usual, you leftists intentionally deflect the point.
Teabaggers blame the government for what corporations charge consumers?
Must be the "gubmints" fault that the moron couldn't read the box too.

Forum List

Back