Biden's America: Burger King to close up to 400 Restaurants

So it's Biden's fault that you figured you could buy a rechargable Dewalt weedeater for $169.00 & when you got home & took your head out of your ass you saw that the battery wasen't included?

Ever think of looking at the box where it says in block letters "BATTERY SOLD SEPERATELY", instead of blaming Biden?
The box didn't say that, you brainless dolt. If it did … it was in very fine print. Secondly, the picture on the box showed the complete unit. Quit blabbering until you know the facts, you Demwit.

Secondly … Biden IS at fault for creating America's current economic crisis. Anyone with at least one eye and a couple of brain cells can figure it out. Apparently you're lacking in at least one of those departments.

I stopped eating lunch when I started having kids forty years ago.

"Having kids"??????????????

images

Do you, by chance, live in a house made from Gingerbread and Candy?????

Whataburger and Chick Fila is killing all the other franchises on Fast Food Rows here. Starbucks gets long lines as well, early mornings; I guess paying $12 for small cups of sugar laden hot brown water is still a fashion among idiots.

The box didn't say that, you brainless dolt. If it did … it was in very fine print. Secondly, the picture on the box showed the complete unit. Quit blabbering until you know the facts, you Demwit.

Secondly … Biden IS at fault for creating America's current economic crisis. Anyone with at least one eye and a couple of brain cells can figure it out. Apparently you're lacking in at least one of those departments.
Take it up with DeWalt, nitwit. And anyone with any common sense knows that you can't find a cordless weedeater with battery included for $169 unless it's a low power piece of junk, certainly not a DeWalt. Next time you go to buy a power tool ask someone to explain to you how this shit works. That way you can take your head out of your ass instead of blaming Biden.

Whataburger and Chick Fila is killing all the other franchises on Fast Food Rows here. Starbucks gets long lines as well, early mornings; I guess paying $12 for small cups of sugar laden hot brown water is still a fashion among idiots.
Nothing better than artery-clogging fast food greasy and laden with carbs.

This is an economic indicator that Biden's policies are destructive to businesses. Things are only going to get worse until we put Trump back in office.

Show me where it says it's because of Biden's policies.
Tell me which policies, and what the impact has been in only two years, and that two years ago these stores were thriving.

Forum List

Back