Biden's 'Amazing', 'Incredible' Forced 'Transition' Now Costing Americans Historic $5+ Per Gallon

The costvofvBiden's forced 'transition', which snowflakes claim he has no control over, set a new record, costing Americans over $5 a gallon of gas.

Do you think the President should pump your gas as well? Or do his duties end at keeping gas prices low? Any other prices you think he should be responsible for managing?

Do you think the President should pump your gas as well?
Don't be f*ing stupid, snowflake.

THIS is the point where, after you say something this stupid, people turn you off and stop listening to you, believing you are no longer worth talking to.

Don't be f*ing stupid, snowflake.

Stupid? I'm no Trumpster!

THIS is the point where, after you say something this stupid, people turn you off and stop listening to you, believing you are no longer worth talking to.
Oh good. Does that mean you'll stop posting these retarded responses to my posts? That'd be awesome!

The costvofvBiden's forced 'transition', which snowflakes claim he has no control over, set a new record, costing Americans over $5 a gallon of gas.

BTW, in the debates between Trump and Biden, Biden vowed to wipe out the fossil fuel industry, and Trump jtold Americans if Joe won Americans would be paying $5, $6, $7, $8, $10 a gallon for gas'.

Biden kept his promise so far, and Trump has been proven right so far. Gas cost more than $5 per gallon and is forecast to ossinly get up to $10 per gallon by the end of summer.

Embrace the suck, Biden voters / supporters.

Are you really this gullible and stupid???? Why do you keep repeating this provable lie?
In fairness there's only about 10 million living bed wetters.

They sent in 8 ballots each.

I doubt they'll be motivated enough to go to the mail box in the next few years if they can even afford to buy gas just to vote in honor of their dead relatives.

To get Xiden into office they probably had to go as far back as to send one in for Nathan Bedford Forrest.

(For all you bed wetters he was a southern democrook who founded the kkk)

In fairness these are just more of your lies and bullshit. You live in a parallel universe where everyone is small and petty and full of fear and hate for minorities and anyone else who disagrees with them. You live on your fear. Feed it, and think that everyone else does too. American burned out of fear and hate and rejected the politics of vindictiveness and greed.

That's what makes you crazy. You've lost.

This just in on Biden...He’s radioactive. Everything he touches turns into a flaming pile of garbage. Who wants the endorsement of a guy with a 33% approval rating? Putin’s endorsement is probably more popular at this point. :auiqs.jpg:

Lol, thanks for 10 dollars a gallon!

Every country in the world is paying record prices for gasoline. Why is that miketx? Is Biden just that powerful???

Or did Trump tell the Saudi's it was OK to cut production so prices would go up for American oil companies. He certainly told them it was OK not to increase production in December of 2020 when they held a meeting around production.

Trump knew that demand was about to increase as the vaccines came online and people got back to normal life, but he signed off on a deal with OPEC which was guaranteed to increase prices for American consumers.

But YOU blame Biden for this decreased production, because you're just that stupid and gullible.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Will that make you happy? Ok, Biden told the oil companies to raise their prices. What else would you like me to tell you?

No he didn't. TRUMP told the oil companies to raise their prices, and he signed off on Russia and OPEC not increasing production in 2021 as well.

Do you think Donald Trump is the kind of guy who would fuck over the American people by ensuring high gas prices and record profits the oil companies by letting OPEC create a shortage of gasoline. I mean he just got voted out of office and all.

Do you think Trump is THAT vindictive? I certainly do. Plus it has the added bonus of Biden getting the blame for it, just like Biden got the blame for Afghanistan.

Republican voters are just that stupid and gullible.

• Thanks
No he didn't. TRUMP told the oil companies to raise their prices, and he signed off on Russia and OPEC not increasing production in 2021 as well.

Do you think Donald Trump is the kind of guy who would fuck over the American people by ensuring high gas prices and record profits the oil companies by letting OPEC create a shortage of gasoline. I mean he just got voted out of office and all.

Do you think Trump is THAT vindictive? I certainly do. Plus it has the added bonus of Biden getting the blame for it, just like Biden got the blame for Afghanistan.

Exactly. And these guys are falling for it.

Exactly. And these guys are falling for it.

It's easy for FOX News to lie to them. It's not like they EVER fact check anything.

Now they're complaining that Biden is going to Saudi Arabia, to ask them to increase production. Like Biden's manhood is being threatened for having to ask for this concession,

These clowns define everything in terms of their male genitalia.

• Thanks
It's easy for FOX News to lie to them. It's not like they EVER fact check anything.

Now they're complaining that Biden is going to Saudi Arabia, to ask them to increase production. Like Biden's manhood is being threatened for having to ask for this concession,

These clowns define everything in terms of their male genitalia.
That's because they don't have any.

Proof the far left just follows the orders of their rich white masters.

Every time the far left get in control the rich keep getting richer, even under the half white president..

Forum List

Back