Biden Continues His, "I Made A Huge Mistake - PLEASE BAIL ME OUT" Tour

Because the US had been consuming more oil that we can produce since the 60's

Yep.. and until 2020 when we only imported 5 million bpd we were importing 7.5 million bpd or more. Trump lied to these uneducated people he LOVES so much.

For quite some time Uncle Joe has been handing out permits to drill on Federal Land like candy and nobody seems to be taking advantage. Why is that?

Nobody really wants to drill on Federal Lands.. The rules and regs have always been more stringent.

They do a better job in the Gulf States, but extraction costs in the US are the highest in the world so they do tend to cut corners ... lie DeepWater Horizon.

I used to own mineral rights purchased by my grandpappy in New Mexico and shared by a bunch of family members.

We each made I think 10 or 15 grand for allowing a small company to drill. Then sold my share to a guy offering 20 grand when my royalty checks were averaging $150 bucks a month after the glut.

A year after I sold them, the drilling company shut down those two wells .. just wasn't profitable for them. They are still capped. I got lucky. :)

I used to own mineral rights purchased by my grandpappy in New Mexico and shared by a bunch of family members.

We each made I think 10 or 15 grand for allowing a small company to drill. Then sold my share to a guy offering 20 grand when my royalty checks were averaging $150 bucks a month after the glut.

A year after I sold them, the drilling company shut down those two wells .. just wasn't profitable for them. They are still capped. I got lucky. :)

You sure did get lucky.. Most wells in the US pump less than 50 barrels a day and they have NO economies of scale. They oil has to be stored and handled several times before it reaches a pipeline or a refinery.

In his 1st few days in office President Biden surrendered the United States' energy independence by putting thousands of Americans out of work by shutting down the pipeline, by stripping oil companies of their permits to drill, and put the fossil fuels industries on notice that he intended to wipe them all out, promising the workers he put out of jobs to set them up with Green Energy jobs, a promise he has still not delivered on.

As Inflation has risen, the cost of gas and energy has drastically risen, causing President Biden to beg OPEC to pump more oil to help lower our gas prices. OPEC responded by slightly increasing the number of barrels per day, not enough to prevent $5 a gallon price tag for gas in some parts of the US. To make matters worse, heating oil prices in the midst of rising inflation is expected to increase 54%.

Last week Biden was forced to return to the oil companies he promised to put out of business with his proverbial hat in hand to beg them to begin drilling / fracking ASAP to save his ass (and his plunging poll numbers).

This week, Biden continues his "I Made A Huge Mistake - PLEASE BAIL ME OUT" Tour :

"The White House has asked energy companies to help lower fuel prices amid a worldwide rise in energy costs."

White House Reportedly Asks Energy Companies to Lower Prices

"Um, let's forget about how I said I was going to destroy you all as part

of the Liberal Extremist 'Green New Deal' Era....ummm, do you think you
guys could bail my ass out of this energy crisis I helped create by surrendering
our energy independence, leaving us at the mercy of the worldwide energy
spikes? I know I said I was going to tax and drive you out of business, but
can you find it within your hearts to drastically cut your prices to help me

politically?

Forum List

Back