Biden's alcohol policy

19 posts about Biden's alcohol policy and no one has even tried to come up with anything about what that policy might be. As far as I can tell, there is no Biden Alcohol policy

Biden has a personal alcohol policy- he does not drink because there is a history ok alcoholism in his family

Going back aways, GWB did not drink because he was a dry drunk.
Mit Romney does not drink for religious reasons
The Obamas' imbibe a bit but are very disciplined about it
Trump claims to not drink but has never said why. It takes a special kind of pervert to do the things that he has done sober
I drink because of Trump

german.jpg

I noticed that the left always encourages the use of alcohol. For example, with the advent of Roosevelt, Prohibition was abolished.

What can you say about the Biden policy?

Or, given that Trump was a RINO, one could start from the time Bush left.

Is drinking explicitly or implicitly encouraged?

With regard to Russia, I can say that since the departure of Bush, alcohol has been implicity encouraged. For example, there are no such horror stories on alcoholic products as on tobacco, points are awarded for alcoholic products in supermarkets as for ordinary products, the turnover of illegal cheap vodka has increased significantly, the culture has changed towards tolerance of women drinking light alcoholic beverages.

How is it in the US?
They tax the hell out of it

I noticed that the left always encourages the use of alcohol. For example, with the advent of Roosevelt, Prohibition was abolished.

What can you say about the Biden policy?

Or, given that Trump was a RINO, one could start from the time Bush left.

Is drinking explicitly or implicitly encouraged?

With regard to Russia, I can say that since the departure of Bush, alcohol has been implicity encouraged. For example, there are no such horror stories on alcoholic products as on tobacco, points are awarded for alcoholic products in supermarkets as for ordinary products, the turnover of illegal cheap vodka has increased significantly, the culture has changed towards tolerance of women drinking light alcoholic beverages.

How is it in the US?
Drugs and alcohol turn people into lefties within a couple minutes of inhaling, drinking, or injecting. Lefties love drugs and alcohol.

19 posts about Biden's alcohol policy and no one has even tried to come up with anything about what that policy might be. As far as I can tell, there is no Biden Alcohol policy

Biden has a personal alcohol policy- he does not drink because there is a history ok alcoholism in his family

Going back aways, GWB did not drink because he was a dry drunk.
Mit Romney does not drink for religious reasons
The Obamas' imbibe a bit but are very disciplined about it
Trump claims to not drink but has never said why. It takes a special kind of pervert to do the things that he has done sober
I drink because of Trump
So you blame others for your drinking. Interesting comment.

I'm not a US resident, so I don't know this. But my guess is that he encourages drinking, as the left used to do it before.
You don't know??! Then what did you start this shit. What is your purpose? You noticed that the left always encourages the use of alcohol -because prohibition was reversed under a Democrat? . Can you even begin to understand how stupid that is? Prohibition was widely unpopular and a dismal failure. You are clearly an idiot!

I do not blame anyone for my drinking. I do not drink to excess but I enjoy drinking. I am happy that I drink. As W.C Fields famously said " I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they get up in the morning, that's as good as it gets"
That wasn’t what you posted, are you lying now or were you lying earlier.

What the fuck are you talking about? What did I say before that contradicts what I am saying now? Have you lost your mind altogether?
This is what you said,
I drink because of Trump

I do not blame anyone for my drinking. I do not drink to excess but I enjoy drinking. I am happy that I drink. As W.C Fields famously said " I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they get up in the morning, that's as good as it gets"

Apparently the alcohol hurts your memory as well, you lying then or now?

Most of my lib friends visit the bong regularly or eat eatables, they claim it reduces their aching pains. For me, hell, nothing kills the pain better than tequila, scotch, or bourbon. To each their own.

Forum List

Back