Biden's Adolph Hitler Moment: Despite 'Unity Pledge', Biden Dragging America Into A Very Dangerous Place

Lol, unity with freeking fascists. Ya right we are past it. We know better. Time for boot on throat.
Well that’s what the 2nd is for.

So are you just licking all these boots or threatening to do the stepping, IngSoc? My guess is the former, no courage of your convictions from you.

The MAGAt-cult is very offended by anything patriotic that doesn't have trump front and center.
Y'know, I just looked at the OP "Hitler moment" thread title, and I wondered to myself what would have happened in the early 1930's if someone like Biden had tried to warn the German people about what they were allowing into their politics, their society, their culture.

I wonder if it would have made a difference.

Make no mistake, those 2 Marines had no say in the matter, not unless they wanted to be Court Martialed.
They had a legal obligation to not be there.

They and their commanding officers should be court martialed and dishonorably discharged for this flagrant violation of the law.

Having Marines standing in front of a blood-red background after he needlesdly sacrificed 13 US soldiers and abandoned thousands of Americans behind enemy lines as he fled the Taliban's approach was appropriate...Joe still has American blood on his hands after that disastrous failure.

I'm sure Marines everywhere are FUMING at that image

Well that’s what the 2nd is for.

So are you just licking all these boots or threatening to do the stepping, IngSoc? My guess is the former, no courage of your convictions from you.
Lol. What ever shortbus. Um you do realize the 2nd Amendment also applies to me retard. The boot Bing used right now is the law retard. But ya I hear the threats of violence made by your side retard. What's hilarious is a retard like you is extremely likely to shoot their own You see retard I look just like you. Meanwhile the retards on your side have more than identified themselves. It's all your social media. You and your retarded Trump flags, your retarded hats it goes on and on. I n the event of your threatened civil war and blood in the streets. Your retarded ass won't even know the targets. Hilarious

Lol. What ever shortbus. Um you do realize the 2nd Amendment also applies to me retard. The boot Bing used right now is the law retard. But ya I hear the threats of violence made by your side retard. What's hilarious is a retard like you is extremely likely to shoot their own You see retard I look just like you. Meanwhile the retards on your side have more than identified themselves. It's all your social media. You and your retarded Trump flags, your retarded hats it goes on and on. I n the event of your threatened civil war and blood in the streets. Your retarded ass won't even know the targets. Hilarious
Well, “herpaderpadwee skiddillybop flagganargadoo” to you too.

Got it. You’re a bootlicking piece of shit.

If Biden supports the right for ALL Americans to protest, why is he going after those who protested on January 6?

Ah....so you are not one of those MAGAts calling for civil war.
YOU are the one pushing towards civil war with your lawlessness and corruption... The harder you push to remove freedoms and liberty, the faster your desire will become reality...
tree of liberty.png

That's not an audit trail, you dumb fucking asshole.

I don't think you even know what an audit trail IS.

YOU retarded dimwits better catch a clue

That's ALL 50 states certifying their respective elections after tabulating and canvassing the ballots. In some cases, recounting ballots by hand. In other cases, auditing the results. In yet other cases, auditing the voting machines. No evidence of widespread fraud.

Just like in every other presidential election.

YOU are the one pushing towards civil war with your lawlessness and corruption... The harder you push to remove freedoms and liberty, the faster your desire will become reality...
View attachment 692080
Another threat. That's about a thousand so far here.

"You made me do this" -- the excuse of rapists, murderers and terrorists.

Go ahead.

Another threat. That's about a thousand so far here.

"You made me do this" -- the excuse of rapists, murderers and terrorists.

Go ahead.

They've been threatening civil war for years. Now they feign outrage when Biden calls them out for it; as if his speech last week was the reason for their pent up rage.

Forum List

Back