Biden's 9/9/2021 Address to the Nation: Biden Will Force ALL Federal Workers To Be Vaccinated. Science and Liberty are Dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to stockpile guns, ammo and necessary supplies. For those paying attention, it's well documented that there are a wide range of side effects from the vaccine, not all of them happen immediately. At least 2% have already had adverse effects to varying degrees already. Remember, 140 million people have gotten this treatment in the last 6 months, apparently another 100 million will be forced over the next 6 months. Even if only 10% of them end up having these side effects over the next year, that could be 25 million sick, disabled or dead. What will that do to our supply chain and economy? This will go far beyond a simple worker shortage like we are seeing now.

You have been warned.
I don’t think we are allowed to follow good statistical advice anymore.
Insidious solution to a bogus fear issue.

thats a good thing; replace them with reasonable people.
Eliminate the waste of taxpayer dollars on those types of workers.
qy3kpju.jpg
Federal workers will do what hospital workers did, cause a severe workers shortage. Get on federal aid. Looting where it's legal. No matter how this is sliced and diced it will be a humdinger of a Democrat loss come election day.

It's no longer "my body, my choice." The freedom to make your own medical decisions is gone. We are being ruled by tyrants.

If you had COVID, like an estimated >100 million other Americans, you have T- and B-cell antibodies which provide better protection to the virus than the vaccines. The vaccines attempt to mimic natural immunity but they only create antibodies against the bio-engineered spike protein. Delta and Mu mutated the spike protein, and that it why the vaccines are losing effectiveness, completely expected for respiratory viruses. The CDC says the vaccines don't prevent infection or transmission, and vaccinated people still have to wear masks.

SCIENCE AND LIBERTY ARE DEAD.

BREAKING NEWS: Biden will force ALL federal workers to be vaccinated with NO testing options and tell Americans it's the 'only way' to get back to normal in COVID speech today, report claims​

• President Joe Biden will require all federal workers to be vaccinated, a part of a series of new mandates he'll push in a major speech on the COVID pandemic
  • Workers will not be given the option of testing out, CNN reported
  • 'What we've seen work over the past couple months are mandates, requirements,' Jen Psaki told MSNBC's Morning Joe
  • 'We've seen it work and we've seen it become more popular,' she noted
  • Biden's remarks come as COVID cases continue to rise due to Delta variant
  • He will address six areas where his administration can push for more Americans to get vaccinated
  • Speech is scheduled for 5 p.m. ET

Biden Admin wants to move on from the Afghanistan disaster. Just like he wanted to shift focus from the border crisis to the Afghan withdrawal, he wants to shift focus now to COVID which was originally his most favorable polling. But it's just one leadership failure after another.

I hope the SCOTUS shoves his unscientific unAmerican authoritarian mandate down his throat.
Excellent. Anything like this that can be done to counter the denier fools' impact on our nation is a good thing.

>It's no longer "my body, my choice."

BS. Where have you been.

U.S. CDC chief says there will be no federal mandate on COVID-19 vaccine​

Federal Employees Don’t Have to Get Vaccinated Before In-Person Work, Biden Admin. Says​

Being vaccinated “should generally not be a pre-condition for employees or contractors” in the federal government, the guidance stated​

Biden says he would not make coronavirus vaccine mandatory​

Biden continues to lie, and you don't even acknowledge it.

In December 2020, Biden said he would not implement mandates. White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki said in June 2021 it is not the federal government's role to mandate vaccines for private businesses.

It's no longer "my body, my choice." The freedom to make your own medical decisions is gone. We are being ruled by tyrants.

If you had COVID, like an estimated >100 million other Americans, you have T- and B-cell antibodies which provide better protection to the virus than the vaccines. The vaccines attempt to mimic natural immunity but they only create antibodies against the bio-engineered spike protein. Delta and Mu mutated the spike protein, and that it why the vaccines are losing effectiveness, completely expected for respiratory viruses. The CDC says the vaccines don't prevent infection or transmission, and vaccinated people still have to wear masks.

BREAKING NEWS: Biden will force ALL federal workers to be vaccinated with NO testing options and tell Americans it's the 'only way' to get back to normal in COVID speech today, report claims​

• President Joe Biden will require all federal workers to be vaccinated, a part of a series of new mandates he'll push in a major speech on the COVID pandemic
  • 'What we've seen work over the past couple months are mandates, requirements,' Jen Psaki told MSNBC's Morning Joe
  • He will address six areas where his administration can push for more Americans to get vaccinated

Biden Admin wants to move on from the Afghanistan disaster. Just like he wanted to shift focus from the border crisis to the Afghan withdrawal, he wants to shift focus now to COVID which was originally his most favorable polling. But it's just one leadership failure after another.

I hope the SCOTUS shoves his unscientific unAmerican authoritarian mandate down his throat.
Another win for the good guys.

In December 2020, Biden said he would not implement mandates. White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki said in June 2021 it is not the federal government's role to mandate vaccines for private businesses.

Which he is not doing. He is saying he is going to ensure that private businesses can make that choice without penalty from sociopathic governors.

Look at the numbers, asshole. Your way isn't working.

These are the new cases and deaths from Sept 8.....alone.

#USA
State
Total
Cases
New
Cases
Total
Deaths
New
Deaths
Total
Recovered
Active
Cases
Tot Cases/
1M pop
Deaths/
1M pop
Total
Tests
Tests/
1M pop
PopulationProjections
USA Total41,400,223+157,614671,295+1,71131,667,5079,061,421125,0752,028599,021,4461,809,718

Today's numbers so far:

#USA
State
Total
Cases
New
Cases
Total
Deaths
New
Deaths
Total
Recovered
Active
Cases
Tot Cases/
1M pop
Deaths/
1M pop
Total
Tests
Tests/
1M pop
PopulationSourceProjections
USA Total41,529,522+129,299673,016+1,72131,717,3379,139,169125,4662,033600,491,8991,814,160

More people have died in the least two days than on 9/11.

Healthworkers want people like you to sit down and STFU.
Fuck, I bet you'd probably pass on the polio vaccine, too.

Last edited:

I love how your ilk suddenly cares about federal workers.

Federal workers will do what hospital workers did
And get vaccinated at a 99% rate, like the employees pf Houston Methodist Hospital, the first hospital to enforce a mandate?

Good, i hope so. And you might want to get your talking points in order.

And get vaccinated at a 99% rate, like the employees pf Houston Methodist Hospital, the first hospital to enforce a mandate?

Good, i hope so. And you might want to get your talking points in order.
Houston fired the unvaccinated which is why they have a shortage and complain about being unable to care for the surge.

Then if you get sick, please stay home and take your Ivermectin.
Don't take a hospital bed away from a heart attack or cancer patient, you fucking selfish asshole.
It's likely a vaccinated person needing that hospital bed. You are up to two boosters, 11 days apart. Then pills twice a day forever.

What are they looking for?

No ot isnt. They have a shortage because they are overwhelmed with covid patients.

153 employees resigned or were fired. They employ 22,000 people. Just shut the hell up already.
I gave you a link.

With any of God's help at all, Biden's speech will cement him for all time as the American Il Duce and come to the same end.

It's likely a vaccinated person needing that hospital bed. You are up to two boosters, 11 days apart. Then pills twice a day forever.

What are they looking for?
WOW. When conditions on the ground change, you have to change strategy. Delta is a lot tougher than Alpha, so like the "walking dead" vs the ordinary zombie, it may take more than one shot to kill it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back