Biden's 9/9/2021 Address to the Nation: Biden Will Force ALL Federal Workers To Be Vaccinated. Science and Liberty are Dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care, I supported Trump, but unlike liberals I don't blindly follow anyone.
Unacceptable...you have to become a 'zombie sheep'... 'one of us....one of us...'

1631211412382.png

'Get vaccinated....get a booster shot...baaaaa'

:shok:

It’s [worker exodus] already happening in Healthcare. Should be interesting. But democrats love to overreach so..

Isn't that sad. The health care workers were heroes of the pandemic. Selfishly getting exposed to COVID on the front lines while helping to save American lives. Now they are being threatened with termination for not getting vaccinated. Most of them have probably already been exposed to COVID.

Whey the heck are politicians telling doctors what medical decisions they have to make for themselves????

Isn't that sad. The health care workers were heroes of the pandemic. Selfishly getting exposed to COVID on the front lines while helping to save American lives. Now they are being threatened with termination for not getting vaccinated. Most of them have probably already been exposed to COVID.

Whey the heck are politicians telling doctors what medical decisions they have to make for themselves????
This just shows you what a fraud the COVID hysteria is. If we were really in the throes of over crowded hospitals they wouldn’t be getting rid of staff.

More details of the forthcoming announcement...

• Federal workers have 75 days to get fully vaccinated.
  • There will be no testing option.
  • There will be limited exemptions for disability or religious reasons.
  • Employees who do not comply will face HR discipline, starting with counseling and up to termination.
  • Federal labor unions were not consulted, despite Joe getting all cozy with them on Labor Day.
  • The president will also urge business to implement strict vaccine requirements.

I wonder when Biden Admin will force all private employers who receive any federal funding to mandate vaccines? They have already done it with health care. (2)

(2) Biden administration announces vaccination requirement for long-term care workers

:link:

Sorry - the number is 75% nationally and 90% in these six states, with many hospitals turning away COVID patients because they are full up.

Thanks for the numbers. They are lower than the January 2021 peak.

How do they compare with the annual influenza peak? I really doubt hospitals keep a huger number of ICU beds unoccupied, just waiting for the next pandemic.

Thanks for the numbers. They are lower than the January 2021 peak.

How do they compare with the annual influenza peak? I really doubt hospitals keep a huger number of ICU beds unoccupied, just waiting for the next pandemic.

I'm not sure how they can show a peak on ICU beds as of today and then project a downward trend. That's not what we're hearing from the virologists and immunologists, many of whom anticipate that we ain't to the peak quite yet. And as it gets colder, people go inside which exacerbates the problem.

There really wasn't a Pandemic. More like a flu season and those people get paid for what they chose to do. They are no heroes anymore than I am a hero for fixing someone's printer at work.

They deserve to work at their profession without being bullied and ostracized because of hysteria and DemNazi Fascism.

More details of the forthcoming announcement...

• Federal workers have 75 days to get fully vaccinated.
  • There will be no testing option.
  • There will be limited exemptions for disability or religious reasons.
  • Employees who do not comply will face HR discipline, starting with counseling and up to termination.
  • Federal labor unions were not consulted, despite Joe getting all cozy with them on Labor Day.
  • The president will also urge business to implement strict vaccine requirements.

I wonder when Biden Admin will force all private employers who receive any federal funding to mandate vaccines? They have already done it with health care. (2)

(2) Biden administration announces vaccination requirement for long-term care workers
The 666 DemNazi Faux Xiden Administration will march over the dead bodies of The Unvaccinated after they have slaughtered those they could not re-educate in their "Wellness Camps".

7kxd.gif

I'm not sure how they can show a peak on ICU beds as of today and then project a downward trend. That's not what we're hearing from the virologists and immunologists, many of whom anticipate that we ain't to the peak quite yet. And as it gets colder, people go inside which exacerbates the problem.
What gets me is that Progs are the most expensive people to keep alive in our nation. You are the most unhealthy out of all.

The courts will recognize the utter insanity of imposing additional experimental shots due to the first rounds of experimental shots not working

Time to stockpile guns, ammo and necessary supplies. For those paying attention, it's well documented that there are a wide range of side effects from the vaccine, not all of them happen immediately. At least 2% have already had adverse effects to varying degrees already. Remember, 140 million people have gotten this treatment in the last 6 months, apparently another 100 million will be forced over the next 6 months. Even if only 10% of them end up having these side effects over the next year, that could be 25 million sick, disabled or dead. What will that do to our supply chain and economy? This will go far beyond a simple worker shortage like we are seeing now.

You have been warned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back