Biden's 9/9/2021 Address to the Nation: Biden Will Force ALL Federal Workers To Be Vaccinated. Science and Liberty are Dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check this out.

Just a week ago, the COVID vaccines did not meet the CDC's own definition of a vaccine. So they changed the definition.

I provide indisputable proof here...

CDC Definitions from 8/26/2021...

1631208232686.png

Source: Immunization Basics | CDC

CDC definitions from 9/9/2021...

1631208383730.png

Source: Immunization Basics | CDC

Biden' is going to mandate vaccines which don't work. I suppose at least he's consistent. Everything he touches doesn't work properly.

>It's no longer "my body, my choice."

BS. Where have you been.

U.S. CDC chief says there will be no federal mandate on COVID-19 vaccine​

Federal Employees Don’t Have to Get Vaccinated Before In-Person Work, Biden Admin. Says​

Being vaccinated “should generally not be a pre-condition for employees or contractors” in the federal government, the guidance stated​

Biden says he would not make coronavirus vaccine mandatory​

Biden continues to lie, and you don't even acknowledge it.

Nonsense. They can quit their jobs the taxpayer is paying for. Either way, we have to pay their damn healthcare instead of just having the die at home, with their families cleaning up the waste and hopefully getting sick too.

This is so long overdue. It is past time to wage war against those unvaccinated who put the rest of the nation at risk for Covid. Children are being devastated, schools are danger fields and the rest of us are at risk because of some lame Trumpian ideals of "freedom."

Well, we are in the middle of a life threatening pandemic and the right to "freedom" for certain people ends where the right to life exists for the rest of us. And, the beauty of insisting that government workers and contractors be vaccinated is that there is no Constitutional provision that allows otherwise. They do have the freedom to resign and seek employment elsewhere; so be it.

As I stated in the OP, people who had COVID are better protected than the uninfected vaccinated...

It makes complete sense, as the vaccines attempt to mimic natural immunity, but are normally not that great at doing so.

Two shots don't work, so now they are saying have a third.

Soon you will not be fully vaccinated until you've had four shots. Anyone posting here had four shots? You?

Never before have vaccinated people worried about if other people are vaccinated. Only now does that happen, and Fascists like yourself gleefully support the tyrannical plans, instead of standing for freedom.

BTW. The NIH says that there is a good chance that when you get COVID, you will get a more severe case than if you had not been vaccinated....

Hmmmm. Enjoy your fourth shot. Hope it doesn't kill you.

As I stated in the OP, people who had COVID are better protected than the uninfected vaccinated...

It makes complete sense, as the vaccines attempt to mimic natural immunity, but are normally not that great at doing so.

Soon you will not be fully vaccinated until you've had four shots. Anyone posting here had four shots? You?

Never before have vaccinated people worried about if other people are vaccinated. Only now does that happen, and Fascists like yourself gleefully support the tyrannical plans, instead of standing for freedom.

BTW. The NIH says that there is a good chance that when you get COVID, you will get a more severe case than if you had not been vaccinated....

Hmmmm. Enjoy your fourth shot. Hope it doesn't kill you.
All of you science deniers ..... Breathe deep in crowds .... please..

Exactly we all ready pay for these freeloaders covid care. Let em die.
Nope.

What is clear is that “breakthrough” cases are not the rare events the term implies. As of 15 August, 514 Israelis were hospitalized with severe or critical COVID-19, a 31% increase from just 4 days earlier. Of the 514, 59% were fully vaccinated."

"COVID‐19 vaccines designed to elicit neutralising antibodies may sensitise vaccine recipients to more severe disease than if they were not vaccinated."

And here is data from England and Massachusettes
Study: Covid Shot ENHANCES Delta Infectivity

Leaky vaccines actually make pandemics worse!

A leaky vaccine is one that keeps a microbe from doing serious harm to its host, but doesn’t stop the disease from replicating and spreading to another individual. On the other hand, a “perfect” vaccine is one that sets up lifelong immunity that never wanes and blocks both infection and transmission.

It’s important to note childhood vaccines for polio, measles, mumps, rubella and smallpox aren’t leaky; they are considered “perfect” vaccines. As such, they are in no way in danger of falling prey to this phenomenon.

All of you science deniers ..... Breathe deep in crowds .... please..
I provide lots of links from reputable sources to back up what I say.

In response, you call me names?

Who is the science denier? I have no interest in discussions with mental midgets. Have a good day, but I would prefer you go find threads which are more at your level of intellect.

Do you think President Biden will mention the fact that under his presidency, hundreds of children hospitalized with COVID-19 / the 'China Virus' is at an all-time high?

'In 2020, CNN displayed an on-screen graphic that blared the devastating headline: “CHILDREN COVID HOSPITALIZATIONS HIT ALL-TIME HIGH.” The anchor leading the segment astutely noted that this is happening under Trump’s watch and that he was not taking the pandemic seriously, perhaps putting thousands of lives of young children at risk.

Actually, that graphic aired just this week on Wednesday and Joe Biden is now president. But oddly enough, the good people at CNN — indeed, the entire national media — have found no story angles that call into question Biden’s leadership as we watch scores of children fall sick and in need of critical care.

No, as the media tell it, none of this is Biden’s responsibility at all. His hands are squeaky clean, even though the latest from his own Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is that children 17 and younger are being hospitalized with COVID at a rate nearly five times higher than what we saw at the start of the summer.'

"A recent Washington Post/ABC News poll showed that approval for Biden on handling the coronavirus has dropped 10 points since June, from 62 to 52 percent."
- I am sure a lot of that has to do with the fact that while the Biden administration has been hammering Americans on getting vaccines, attempting to make life uncomfortable for Americans who choose / chose not to get vaccinated, and now just about to strip Americans of their choice by FORCING 'everyone' to get vaccinated while Biden continues his Open Border/Largest Super Spreader Event In History agenda / operation, trafficking COVID-19-infected illegals all over the US without informing local /state officials they are coming.

I provide lots of links from reputable sources to back up what I say.

In response, you call me names?

Who is the science denier? I have no interest in discussions with mental midgets. Have a good day, but I would prefer you go find threads which are more at your level of intellect.
Nope.

What is clear is that “breakthrough” cases are not the rare events the term implies. As of 15 August, 514 Israelis were hospitalized with severe or critical COVID-19, a 31% increase from just 4 days earlier. Of the 514, 59% were fully vaccinated."

"COVID‐19 vaccines designed to elicit neutralising antibodies may sensitise vaccine recipients to more severe disease than if they were not vaccinated."

And here is data from England and Massachusettes
Study: Covid Shot ENHANCES Delta Infectivity

Leaky vaccines actually make pandemics worse!

A leaky vaccine is one that keeps a microbe from doing serious harm to its host, but doesn’t stop the disease from replicating and spreading to another individual. On the other hand, a “perfect” vaccine is one that sets up lifelong immunity that never wanes and blocks both infection and transmission.

It’s important to note childhood vaccines for polio, measles, mumps, rubella and smallpox aren’t leaky; they are considered “perfect” vaccines. As such, they are in no way in danger of falling prey to this phenomenon.

the link u put up
did not support the notion you said it supported.

EOM.

The pandemic-complicit, CCP-protecting WHO has asked 'rich' nations to hold off pushing for a 3rd shot so 'poor' nations can get enough vaccines to give their people a 1st shot or 2.

This should actually help the Democrats - they can tell the American people we have to quarantine, wear masks, shelter in place, don't go out to restaurants or businesses IOT save lives by giving poor, 3rd world nations enough time to let their people get their 1st vaccinations.

:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back