Biden's 8/22/2021 Address to the Nation Regarding Afghanistan and Tropical Storm Henri

Jim H - VA USA

Plutonium Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 19, 2020
Scheduled for 4:00 p.m. EDT (right now).

Widely criticized for his performance during the previous address, it will be interesting to see if he does better with this one. His authority is on the line.

I hope he takes questions, and someone asks how many Americans are left to be evacuated, and have any Americans been killed.

Last edited:
The Taliban press conference has been more informtive than the Biden White House
1629663178746.png

I'll watch

to see if he still calls on preapproved journalists from a sheet of paper in front of him, to ask preapproved questions, so he can answer them with preapproved answers.

then I'll watch the board, to see the responses from idiots that put him in office

I hope he takes questions, and someone asks how many Americans are left to be evacuated, and have any Americans been killed.

I think Derek Hunter on his podcast, maybe even his radio show, pointed out that normally, the President will make these address the nation speeches at night....when people are most able to take time to see them........biden can't do this.........his condition won't allow him to be up at night that late without extended preparation.....so he has to do it early in the day when he isn't experiencing, "Sun Down" symptoms...

Widely criticized for his performance during the previous address, it will be interesting to see if he does better with this one. His authority is on the line.

He's preparing us for some bad news in the coming days.

He says no matter when this had begun, there will be some bad outcomes.

It also irks me that he keeps talking about how many "people" have been evacuated with all of his statistics. He has not mentioned the number of Americans.

I'll watch

to see if he still calls on preapproved journalists from a sheet of paper in front of him, to ask preapproved questions, so he can answer them with preapproved answers.

then I'll watch the board, to see the responses from idiots that put him in office

Yup

calling names from his preapproved list.

Forum List

Back