Bidenomics Pushes Stock Market to ALL TIME high 38k - post pics of your piles of money!

Look you fucking retard, normal folks aren't as stupid as you are.
How many trillions did they dump into the stock market to try to have a false climb prior to the election?
Trump did dump trillions into the economy which created the climb before the Nov. 2020 election but he still lost.

1705977790892.png

Another feather in Biden’s cap as he navigates the economy to new highs. God bless your 401k.. or should I say Biden blessed your 401k? If you have money in the market go ahead and post a pic of what you are going to spend your new found wealth on… or just a nice pic of the pile of money until you know.

Live: Dow rises more than 100 points to close above 38,000 for the first time ever

Stocks rose Monday as investors built on the previous session’s historic move to record highs.

The Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 138.01 points, or 0.36%, to finish at 38,001.81. Monday’s gains pushed the blue-chip average to a new record and above the 38,000 level for the first time. The S&P 500 added 0.22% to 4,850.43, also reaching a fresh all-time high. The Nasdaq Compositeadvanced 0.32% to 15,360.29.

View attachment 891854
*Huge jump when Trump took over. After dip with Covid, pretty much levelled off.

Imagine where it would be without the plagues of Covid and Biden.

How can that be? Past posts show you were winning the oppression Olympics ;).
Thats what you havee been race pimped to believe. White racism is no respector of economic status.

You're really not that bright, Gator! How is it that first time home buyers are going to be able to afford a mortgage at the astronomical rates we're seeing now? The Middle Class are priced out of this market and the Lower Class can only DREAM of owning their own homes! You know who CAN afford to buy houses right now? People that are paying cash. Rich people. Biden is fucking over average Americans while making the wealthy even more wealthy.
Houses are up for sale. If there is no money then why are they selling at such high prices? Answer: cuz people have money to buy them.

Come on man, even you are not this dumb! Everyone who invests knows they/we are taking a flyer because Trump is winning in the polls, and we are trying to get ahead of the surge.

Does not mean it is going to produce, but what it does mean is that Joe will screw the pooch.

Want to know if you or I are correct? Watch the domestic auto stock prices, and see what they do!

Also, watch domestic oil producers, and see what happens there.

This is all a bet on who you think is going to run this country, like it or not. Right now, it looks like the GOP. They suck, but the Dems SUCK way worse than they do!
It’s higher than when Trump was actually president so I guess the chance of Trump is better than the actual Trump? That doesn’t make sense.

Trump's lead on the old coot is what is driving the market... just like in 2016....
Sure. It’s higher with Trump out of office because he’s coming back into office? What kind of voodoo nonsense is that?

I read these threads and cannot help but send out my thoughts and prayers to our fellow members of the forum whose lives are sucking so very much and are not doing well.

Forum List

Back