Biden won’t let Kamala do what he does.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
He told her that her family can’t use her office for profit. Sounds racist to me.....barring the first half black VP from doing exactly what he did for years.

He told her that her family can’t use her office for profit. Sounds racist to me.....barring the first half black VP from doing exactly what he did for years.

She can put her relative on the board of Burisma right?

1613323004711.png

Correction: She is 1/4 black. She is 1/2 Indian. He father is a half white/half black Jamaican.

Correction: She is 1/4 black. She is 1/2 Indian. He father is a half white/half black Jamaican.
Does that make her the first minority minority VP?

Why would harris' niece give a shit?

She can't use her aunt's name? lol.

I'd tell them to go fuck themselves

The Trump's family wealth is literally all in their name. Why can't harris get a taste? Hahahah

Also fuck Joe and his scummy relatives.

Why would harris' niece give a shit?

She can't use her aunt's name? lol.

I'd tell them to go fuck themselves

The Trump's family wealth is literally all in their name. Why can't harris get a taste? Hahahah

Also fuck Joe and his scummy relatives.
There would be no problem if the niece profited off Commiela’s career as the blowjob Queen.

Profitting off the position of VP is reserved for Veggie Joe’s family.

Forum List

Back