Biden without a path to victory? “Inflation still the top financial concern”

This is from C-SPAN this morning,

View attachment 950440

Why do Biden supporters keep touting a “red hot economy” or a “booming stock market” yet most working class Americans are struggling.

Surely Biden cannot have a path to victory. A lot of folks who voted for Biden in 2020 are going to vote for Trump in 2024. Due to economic reasons
They are still sticking to their line of everything's going just great, seemingly unaware that people notice high prices every day.

They are still sticking to their line of everything's going just great, seemingly unaware that people notice high prices every day.
The "economy" may be chugging along, no thanks to Biden, but what the dems can't <<<<spin>>>> is that inflation adds every year, so prices rose about 20% under Biden, so families lost about $1,000 a month in buying power. That loses elections.

US inflation means families are spending $709 more per month than two years ago​

The "economy" may be chugging along, no thanks to Biden, but what the dems can't <<<<spin>>>> is that inflation adds every year, so prices rose about 20% under Biden, so families lost about $1,000 a month in buying power. That loses elections.

US inflation means families are spending $709 more per month than two years ago​

I have piles of cash but even I cringe every damn time I go to the grocery store or shell out $5 a gallon for freaking gas. ASSHOLE Democrats did that and they will PAY the price this November, scumbags!

And inflation is going back up again and higher interest rates are killing people.

Forum List

Back