Biden will work with the center-right Republicans to build a better America

Fucking liar.

The center-right and the center-left work together great and Biden will spearhead that effort. You type has no power, look at how the Tea bagger party failed and fizzled out.

I don't think so dude. There's a reason why the Senate wouldn't pass a COVID Relief Bill. The senators from Tea Party states have to be fiscally conservative or they'll get primaried out of office when they're up for re-election.

Fucking liar.

The center-right and the center-left work together great and Biden will spearhead that effort. You type has no power, look at how the Tea bagger party failed and fizzled out.

I don't think so dude. There's a reason why the Senate wouldn't pass a COVID Relief Bill. The senators from Tea Party states have to be fiscally conservative or they'll get primaried out of office when they're up for re-election.

These current Republicans are only fiscally conservative when a Democrat is in the WH, they are not center-right.

But BOTH parties must deal with and keep in check the far left and right elements within their party. The far right is the bigger concern.

President Trump denounced the American Nazi Party as well as the Blue Bois and the Boogaloos. He has absolutely boycotted hawaiian shirts, I've never seen him wear one.

Will Sleepy Joe denounce BLM and Antifa as well as the Coffee Party and Occupy?

BLM is not a formal organization and neither is so called ANTIFA.

Sure, now tell us they're just ideas....dumbass.

I stop responding to far right clap trap on things that scare white people
1605556102458.png

Hahaha, the OP is center right like I'm a a far left loon.

Center-right does not equal far right. I'm conservative in the vein of Colin Powell, the best center-right person ever.

Conservatives don't continually source Yahoo and NY Slimes

Lmao

Conservatives, the center-right, don't quote Foxnews and newsmax

Yeah they do when it makes sense.

You're no conservative nor center right.

Just stop conservatives know better, Flim Flam

Fucking liar.

These current Republicans are only fiscally conservative when a Democrat is in the WH, they are not center-right.

I'll repeat, I think you've lost your mind. Trump wanted to go big on that Relief Bill, and so did Nancy and the Dems. Who do you think didn't allow that? The current Republican senators who are fiscally conservative.

Friend, you can call yourself anything you want to, but you ain't no center right person.

Hahaha, the OP is center right like I'm a a far left loon.

Center-right does not equal far right. I'm conservative in the vein of Colin Powell, the best center-right person ever.

Conservatives don't continually source Yahoo and NY Slimes

Lmao

Conservatives, the center-right, don't quote Foxnews and newsmax

Yeah they do when it makes sense.

You're no conservative nor center right.

Just stop conservatives know better, Flim Flam

You are far right, not a conservative, you support the current Bum in Chief who added 7-8 trillion dollars of debt. Thats not conservatism

Fucking liar.

I'll repeat, I think you've lost your mind. Trump wanted to go big on that Relief Bi, and so did Nancy and the Dems. Who do you think didn't allow that? The current Republican senators who are fiscally conservative.

Friend, you can call yourself anything you want to, but you ain't no center right person.

Suddenly Bass realizes his charade is dope

Forum List

Back