AOC is upset the Dems lost the majority in the House.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
What a bubbleheaded idiot. And this clown is running your party, Dimwingers.

“So, you know, of course, the loss of the House majority is just extraordinarily upsetting to all of us,” Ocasio-Cortez said. “It’s upsetting to all of us who are invested in having a Democratic majority so that we can expand health care, so that we can raise wages, so that we can protect working people."

“So, you know, of course, the loss of the House majority is just extraordinarily upsetting to all of us,” Ocasio-Cortez said. “It’s upsetting to all of us who are invested in having a Democratic majority so that we can expand health care, so that we can raise wages, so that we can protect working people."

She is indeed a dingbat.

Awww just give Mr Ed a sugar cube and some oats....

I suspect AOC is going to be super-pissed in 2022 when the Dems lose the House. I think they woulda lost it this year but for the anti-Trump animus that cost some people downballot. At which point I think Nancy Pelosi will hang it up. I live for that day.
This close and the Dems wil indeed lose the House in a mid-term, especially if the Camel is POTUS.

WhoRenemies.jpg

Yikes.

I heard about her comments, and figured she was either taken out of context, or she twisted her words somehow.
After watching the video however, it seems she seriously believes Dims indeed lost the majority.

What a retard.

Yikes.

I heard about her comments, and figured she was either taken out of context, or she twisted her words somehow.
After watching the video however, it seems she seriously believes Dims indeed lost the majority.

What a retard.

She is not bright at all and I outshine that mental midget and by the way I write I am short yellow bus special, so you know she is fucking retarded!

I mean the Democratic Party lost a few seats in the House which is what they deserved after their stupidity from making Pelosi Speaker, Impeaching Trump to not even getting a second package to help Americans done but they still have the House until 2022 when they should have their ass handed to them, well hopefully!

She is indeed a dingbat.

She is running the Dimwinger party right now.

I hate to say it, but I understood that more than any of the drivel she normally spews. :banana:

I'm pretty sure Almost Occasionally Coherent won't be named Chairman of the Math Committee. :banana:

The real story is her radical leftist temper tantrums over the last 2 years cost Democrats from gaining in the House and Senate. If I’m a House Democrat, I’m already running away from herself and the rest of The Four as I possibly can for 2024.

Forum List

Back