Biden will work with the center-right Republicans to build a better America

I support prayer in schools, protecting religious freedoms, banning gay marriage and all displays on homosexuality, lower taxes, fiscally responsible spending etc, those are all center-right views

But sadly your stance betrays you when you continually source left loon sources and degernate those on the right

Perhaps you're another low life RINO

Fucking liar.

The center-right and the center-left work together great and Biden will spearhead that effort. You type has no power, look at how the Tea bagger party failed and fizzled out.

The tea party was never a formal organization.

Tea Bagger Party/Freedom Caucasus is the same thing, a far right voting bloc

Yeah, and antifa and blm are far left voting bloc.

ANTIFA and BLM are not in the Senate nor the House you jackass, they don't exist

There you go again...of course they exist

I support prayer in schools, protecting religious freedoms, banning gay marriage and all displays on homosexuality, lower taxes, fiscally responsible spending etc, those are all center-right views

But sadly your stance betrays you when you continually source left loon sources and degernate those on the right

I don't source leftist sources you moron, I just post what i post from neutral sources. Anything not far right is not leftist you jackass

But BOTH parties must deal with and keep in check the far left and right elements within their party. The far right is the bigger concern.
Sure, whatever you say Liar. I was in DC and watched videos later the next day of you beating up little old ladies, children and mothers with babies after Millions had left the rally and there were a few stragglers you scum bags could pick off who were unfortunate enough to leave the wrong way back through your Putrid Demon Possessed Communist Globalist Racist Group.

1605557807239.png

"A Dark Winter is coming! We must make lists of our enemies, round them up and put them in re-education camps!"
1605557819869.png

"A Dark Winter is coming! We must make lists of our enemies, round them up and put them in re-education camps!".....Joe Biden

But BOTH parties must deal with and keep in check the far left and right elements within their party. The far right is the bigger concern.
Most of Trump's programs were what Progs backed at one time or another.

Trump is a fascist
Then Bill Clinton is a fascist....Most of what Trump has supported are things that Bubba was in favor of.

Clinton was a center-left Democrat, not even close to fascist.

I don't source leftist sources you moron, I just post what i post from neutral sources. Anything not far right is not leftist you jackass
3e1816e066a1a70f3aaf6cc7df5e83a5.gif

Yahoo and NY Slimes are not neutral

Your game here is over. Trust me

Trump is a fascist
Then Bill Clinton is a fascist....Most of what Trump has supported are things that Bubba was in favor of.

Doesn't change the fact that Trump's policies are extremely similar to Bubba's...With the exception of the international warmongering, which you seem to love.

Sure, whatever you say Liar. I was in DC and watched videos later the next day of you beating up little old ladies, children and mothers with babies after Millions had left the rally and there were a few stragglers you scum bags could pick off who were unfortunate enough to leave the wrong way back through your Putrid Demon Possessed Communist Globalist Racist Group.

"A Dark Winter is coming! We must make lists of our enemies, round them up and put them in re-education camps!"

Joe Biden

Joe Biden

Spam ignored

Trump is a fascist

Doesn't change the fact that Trump's policies are extremely similar to Bubba's...With the exception of the international warmongering, which you seem to love.

They're nothing alike as a fascist and a center -left Democrat have nothing in common.

In other words he’ll work with RINOs/neocons.

Meaning he wants to go to war in Syria again to take out Assad.

Yahoo is neutral period and I'm not arguing that point again do will I hop on the Trump short bus.

Here's hoping. If Biden can demonstrate that this is still possible, that may be the momentum we need to return to some kind of sanity.
Biden can't demonstrate that he can spit out words of more than two syllables....He's a fucking meat puppet and you know it.

Here's hoping. If Biden can demonstrate that this is still possible, that may be the momentum we need to return to some kind of sanity.
Biden can't demonstrate that he can spit out words of more than two syllables....He's a fucking meat puppet and you know it.
^^^^^ BDS

Trump can't tell the truth nor can he stop lying and you idiots believe him

Yahoo is neutral period and I'm not arguing that point again do will I hop on the Trump short bus.

Hahaha @ Yahoo is neutral

Clownshoes your best bet is slither away....REAL conservatives know better

No no, he's a real conservative.

Lol

Forum List

Back