Biden will work with the center-right Republicans to build a better America

The far right is the bigger concern.

I think you've lost your mind. The Left will own the WH and the House, and you're concerned about the Far Right? Biden will talk the talk about compromising and working with the GOP but his own party is not going to let him do anything. Assuming the Dems don't win both runoff senatorial races in Georgia.

But BOTH parties must deal with and keep in check the far left and right elements within their party. The far right is the bigger concern.
The biggest concern of all is Black Lies Matter.

But BOTH parties must deal with and keep in check the far left and right elements within their party. The far right is the bigger concern.

President Trump denounced the American Nazi Party as well as the Blue Bois and the Boogaloos. He has absolutely boycotted hawaiian shirts, I've never seen him wear one.

Will Sleepy Joe denounce BLM and Antifa as well as the Coffee Party and Occupy?

President Trump denounced the American Nazi Party as well as the Blue Bois and the Boogaloos. He has absolutely boycotted hawaiian shirts, I've never seen him wear one.

BLM is not a formal organization and neither is so called ANTIFA.

1605555779091.png

Sure, now tell us they're just ideas....dumbass.

Fucking liar.

The center-right and the center-left work together great and Biden will spearhead that effort. You type has no power, look at how the Tea bagger party failed and fizzled out.
Oh bullshit.

Biden is a witless sock puppet for the CCP left, and if you don't know that then you're too stupid to keep breathing without a ventilator.

Sure, now tell us they're just ideas....dumbass.

I stop responding to far right clap trap on things that scare white people

Forum List

Back