Biden Will Pick Klobuchar

Let's forget for a second, as Democrats hope blacks do, that history shows the biggest defenders of racial justice / equality have been THE REPUBLICANS...

Joe Biden just performed a perfect high-dive' SWAN DIVE into a giant vat of failed historical revisionist true racist SHITE by declaring 'you ain't black' if you support President Trump, the man responsible for the lowest black / minority unemployment rate in US history...

Bwuhahahaha...

Joe Biden is so white he makes SNOW look like it has a tan...

Joe Biden is so white he visited a cookie factory before he self-quarantined and they tried to shove his ass between 2 round chocolate cookie layers...

The rich, white, elitist, Deep State, corrupt, extorting, dementia-suffering Obama stooge just exposed how he and the race-manipulating Democratic Party really sees blacks and how they take them for granted.

As one black media rep stated yesterday, Biden should spend the rest of the campaign APOLOGIZING TO BLACKS...

...and then should still lose after they abandon him.

I would not be surprised if Biden does not HAVE to choose a black person / female as a running mate as an attempt to make amends and save any chance he might have left.

Your statement seems to be based on the mistaken belief that today's conservatives are a reflection of yesterdays republicans. Republicans in early and mid twenty century were far cry from today's conservatives. The first civil rights bill was passed by republicans. The civil rights and voting act were passed by a coalition of democrats and republicans. I would find it hard to believe that any republicans in congress today would support either bill today. More likely they would support bills making it more difficult for blacks and other minorities to vote under the guise of preventing voter fraud.

At the very core people do not change. That is a fact...as Joe Biden just reminded people with his 'You ain't black' comment, talking about the man responsible for the lowest black / minority rate in US history...

...China is now the #1 issue for 2020...
Only for as long as Trump is in a position to distract attention away from a Pandemic, Shattered Economy, Astronomical Unemployment and a fresh Depression.

...Ted Cruz is raising hell...
The same guy who let Rump mortally insult his wife and falsely accuse his father, and then bared his backside to the Orange Robber-Baron? Puh-leeeze.

...Biden Center is refusing to disclose its donors...
Sleepy Old Uncle Joe will release his, right after the IRS is done auditing him. :D

...Only the very extreme lunatic fringe see the peace and prosperity of the Pre-Pandemic Trump administration as a dumpster fire...
Glory Days. The November 3, 2020 general election will be a referendum on the pandemic, the economic collapse, hyper-unemployment and a new depression.

...Mainstream Americans do not see it that way.
Delusion.

Let's forget for a second, as Democrats hope blacks do, that history shows the biggest defenders of racial justice / equality have been THE REPUBLICANS...

Joe Biden just performed a perfect high-dive' SWAN DIVE into a giant vat of failed historical revisionist true racist SHITE by declaring 'you ain't black' if you support President Trump, the man responsible for the lowest black / minority unemployment rate in US history...

Bwuhahahaha...

Joe Biden is so white he makes SNOW look like it has a tan...

Joe Biden is so white he visited a cookie factory before he self-quarantined and they tried to shove his ass between 2 round chocolate cookie layers...

The rich, white, elitist, Deep State, corrupt, extorting, dementia-suffering Obama stooge just exposed how he and the race-manipulating Democratic Party really sees blacks and how they take them for granted.

As one black media rep stated yesterday, Biden should spend the rest of the campaign APOLOGIZING TO BLACKS...

...and then should still lose after they abandon him.

I would not be surprised if Biden does not HAVE to choose a black person / female as a running mate as an attempt to make amends and save any chance he might have left.

Your statement seems to be based on the mistaken belief that today's conservatives are a reflection of yesterdays republicans. Republicans in the early and mid-twenty century were a far cry from today's conservatives. The first civil rights bill was passed by republicans. The civil rights and voting act of 1965 were passed by a coalition of democrats and republicans. I would find it hard to believe that any republicans in congress today would support either bill. More likely they would support bills making it more difficult for blacks and other minorities to vote under the guise of preventing voter fraud.
You do realize that major provisions of the voting rights act were already repealed. Right?

I like her and think she would make a good vp. However, history tells us that the most successful pairing of candidate are those where each candidate brings to table what the other lacks. Klobuchar, other than being a woman and younger doesn't bring anything new to the table; that is she is not likely to bring in voters that aren't already going to vote for Biden. Warren on the other hand will certainly appeal to younger and more progressive voters, an area that Biden needs help.

I can't imagine a more awful choice than Warren. Besides all the silly lies about being part native American and getting fired for being pregnant, she comes off as shrill and unlikable.

Not to mention she came in third place in her home state! That's how little appeal she has with Democrats and progressives.

Um, Yeah. Nixon's Southern Strategy
Ronald Reagan's Welfare Queens and Young Bucks
Bush Sr. Willie Horton Ad
Jesse Helm's White Hands Ad
Bob Corker's Playboy Mansion ad
Pete Hokstra's racist Chinese girl on a bike ad.
Pretty much everything Trump does and says.

US Senator Tammi Duckworth (D)(Illinois) for Democratic Vice Presidential Nominee.

Tammy+Duckworth+President+Elect+Barack+Obama+cint0Rp_xaAl.jpg

Um, Yeah. Nixon's Southern Strategy
Ronald Reagan's Welfare Queens and Young Bucks
Bush Sr. Willie Horton Ad
Jesse Helm's White Hands Ad
Bob Corker's Playboy Mansion ad
Pete Hokstra's racist Chinese girl on a bike ad.
Pretty much everything Trump does and says.
The only thing Biden was missing when he made his ' You ain't black' comment was a 'massah's whip or a white hood...

US Senator Tammi Duckworth (D)(Illinois) for Democratic Vice Presidential Nominee.

Ahhhh,... I'm not sure.

I voted for her in 2012, 2014 and 2016, and on a personal level, I respect her.

Her resume is awesome. Decorated veteran, purple heart recipient. Being Asian-American and a woman is a plus.

But she has not really been a very impressive legislator.

black women are the most loyal voters for the Democrat party

what better way to excite them than to pick Klobuchar instead of Kamala!

Oh, I don't know . THat would make sense if they weren't already enthusastic about Biden... but they are.

The problem with Kamala is she brings a lot of baggage to the table, not the least of which are the attacks she launched at him during the primaries. This is always the danger of bringing a rival up. There's also her questionable record as CA AG.

At the end of the day, it really doesn't matter who he picks. Vice Presidential picks never change the equation.

Oh, I don't know . THat would make sense if they weren't already enthusastic about Biden... but they are.

The problem with Kamala is she brings a lot of baggage to the table, not the least of which are the attacks she launched at him during the primaries. This is always the danger of bringing a rival up. There's also her questionable record as CA AG.

At the end of the day, it really doesn't matter who he picks. Vice Presidential picks never change the equation.
Biden had a brain aneurysm THIRTY YEARS AGO and almost died. he is the most likely president ever to die in office if elected. basically he is single handedly picking the next president, given that he wins, of course

Forum List

Back