Biden Will Pick Klobuchar

Klobuchar's record as a prosecutor, long loathed by the further left lanes of the Democrat party, has fully come under fire thanks to the horrendous death of George Floyd

Perhaps a President Biden can appoint her to his Cabinet eight months from now, but no political strategist with a paycheck and a brain could possibly recommend that he tap her as his second-in-command eight weeks from now.

you know what? why is Klobuchar focusing on politics when her city is on fire, as the life of George Floyd evaporated before our eyes...how the hell can she talk politics, my friends?

This has been my feeling for the past couple of months and an article came out yesterday that she is now officially being vetted. Klobuchar is a safe pick. She's from the midwest and has that folksy charm (although there have been reports from former staffers she's anything but in private). She also doesn't have the baggage of women like Stacey Abrams, Kamala Harris, or Gretchen Whitmer. Also, given Biden's age, there is a fair chance he wouldn't make it through his first term, so it's really almost like there are two Democrats running for president on that ticket this year.
Oooops

from the article:

"On Thursday, Klobuchar was asked on MSNBC’s Andrea Mitchell Reports if “you should take yourself out of consideration, given that we are now involved in yet another national conversation about racism and about the way white officials have overlooked needed change for decades?” Klobuchar said she was staying in. "

This has been my feeling for the past couple of months and an article came out yesterday that she is now officially being vetted. Klobuchar is a safe pick. She's from the midwest and has that folksy charm (although there have been reports from former staffers she's anything but in private). She also doesn't have the baggage of women like Stacey Abrams, Kamala Harris, or Gretchen Whitmer. Also, given Biden's age, there is a fair chance he wouldn't make it through his first term, so it's really almost like there are two Democrats running for president on that ticket this year.

Wanna bet? Yep, she's on the short list (which isn't ALL that short) but Amy won't be Uncle Joe's pick.
There are several females of color that wouldn't cost Joe millions of black votes.

I agree that she's a safe pick. She's not the kind of person that is going to energize people to vote for Biden.

They're banking on looking like boring but adequate adults compared to the Trump dumpster-fire administration.

This angle won't work

I stopped reading right there.

You don't know that.
If you always stop reading when someone says shit they don't know, you'd not read much.

I agree that she's a safe pick. She's not the kind of person that is going to energize people to vote for Biden.

They're banking on looking like boring but adequate adults compared to the Trump dumpster-fire administration.

This angle won't work

I stopped reading right there.

You don't know that.
If you always stop reading when someone says shit they don't know, you'd not read much.

Some aren't worth getting into.

Wanna bet? Yep, she's on the short list (which isn't ALL that short) but Amy won't be Uncle Joe's pick.
There are several females of color that wouldn't cost Joe millions of black votes.
They won't do anything anyway. But Klobuchar should know better being that her heritage is from Central and Eastern Europe. People never learn or it is in the blood.

from the article:

After the “Breakfast Club” interview, a Democratic operative in Minnesota said, “That probably put a nail in the coffin for Amy Klobuchar at that point. He’s going to have to put a black woman on the ticket.” As the protests unfolded this week, Rep. Jim Clyburn of South Carolina agreed that it was “tough timing” for the Minnesota senator. (Klobuchar told interviewers that the decision is Biden’s to make, and she trusts he’ll choose wisely.)

Forum List

Back