Biden will deliver a primetime speech on Thursday night on the 'continued battle for the Soul of the Nation'

Call xiden
Right after the J6 attack on the US Capitol...MAGA people that I know were shouting ANTIFA. That turned out to be a lie....just like everything else the MAFA Mafia has asserted.

'He will talk about the progress we have made as a nation to protect our democracy, but how our rights and freedoms are still under attack,' White House said
'And he will make clear who is fighting for those rights, fighting for those freedoms, and fighting for our democracy'

He is seeking to paint November's contest - which will decide control of the House and the Senate - as one between the support of Democracy or the GOP extremism.

Biden to give speech Thursday night on 'battle for soul of the nation'

Good, not only will the country (and the world) see what a senile POS he is but I hope he moves even further left.

I hope that he starts calling Republicans and conservatives fascists and goes so far to the left that the people in the middle don’t have a choice anymore.

It won't be much of a stretch given that the dems are sounding more and more like what you would hear at a Antifa rally.
Unpaid political advertisement.

Biden is a whiny bitch. He's crying about folks allegedly threatening his Gestapo but didn't even enforce the laws when liberals threatened Supreme Court justices.

Unpaid political advertisement.
Fascism is something that sneaks up on a country. It presents itself as a populous movement and merges into a cult. Actually, the fascism that we are seeing more pronounced at this time is the antics of desantis in Florida. He has made it clear if you do not agree his political position, he will fire you or he will punish you by taking away a freedom. He is more of a fascist than even trump. Plus....he has a brain.

This appears to be the official "Mumbling Joe" heckling thread, so count me in. :banana:

Forum List

Back