Biden Whitehouse begging press in secret meeting for more favorable coverage

View attachment 573399

Biden almost always turns his back on the press when they try to ask him questions. When they really want answers...the only thing they see is the back of his head walking away ignoring them like he's deaf.
But his handlers think media coverage of him isn't glowing enough.
Some nerve, huh?

He's ignored them from day-one yet he's unhappy now when they don't make enough false claims of his wonderful job performance.

View attachment 573401

/

Here's a part of the coverage as a result of these meetings:

Lying liberals. Gasoline up 1.50/gal, ground beef $6.40/lb, rib eye steak $15/lb, unconstitutional mask and experimental therapy inoculations mandates, open borders, free ride for illegal immigrants, inept threats against China's human rights abuses, 5 trillion in new debt for everyone except American taxpayers, student loan forgiveness for deadbeat students--yeah, all of that stuff is good news----my aching ass.

So, let me see if I got this right:
  • The media has been fairly accurately reporting that all is not exactly pumpkin pie under Joe Biddum, so, rather than try to improve those things Americans are complaining about, the Biddum Administration thought it better instead to breech the divide between government and independent journalism to help them find better ways of spinning the news to make Joe just LOOK better?
Yes.....it's criminal fraud.
Textbook.

Tell me about your personal Biden strife which is ruining your life. Perhaps a personal account can help me feel more empathy for you. What’s going on?
Apparently all Biden followers are brain-dead that's the reason they voted for him

Resnic
I agree. Hell his handlers have told him not to speak to the press so they get what they deserve.

Oh and the walking, talking disaster has fucker America from the day he was inaugurated. The press can't cover that up.

Haha, is that what "They" are saying?! y'all crack me up
and y'all's idiocy is beyond measure at this point. don't like what is happening, deny it and mock those who notice it.

whoah - a double blow of LIES from your liberal media, MSN.

and all the links are out there. you can cry all you want and stomp that 2 year old entitled foot all freaking day long - but it happened and it's bullshit.

Forum List

Back