Biden White House YouTube Channel Hit With Massive Dislikes

Apparently Google is helping China Joe out and removing dislikes. And China Joe's masters have disabled comments!

“At the time of publishing, of the seven videos uploaded to the account – which now has comments turned off – all have more dislikes than likes. In most cases, the like to dislike disparity is striking,” the outlet wrote
Watch the videos at their channel. This video still has 26% dislikes after purging by google

Can't say I blame those that dislike Biden. On day one he kicked every tax payer in America in the teeth. Now he's pushing green shit that will bankrupt the country. Mans a jack ass.

I'd say those that voted for his stupid ass will be regretting it and it won't take long. New Mexico went Biden and he promptly threw 11,000 into the unemployment line. You can bet those that voted for him in New Mexico ain't happy and they won't be the only ones.

You think the Dominion machine and dem big city vote counters care about unemployment???

Nope and neither does Biden. That man will singlehandedly bring this country down. What a jack ass.

I doubt that very seriously even Trump had no intentions to do as such.

Guess we will see. Once all of his EO's kick in America won't be doing very well.

It hasn't been doing very well the last year but you never complained.

Apparently Google is helping China Joe out and removing dislikes. And China Joe's masters have disabled comments!

“At the time of publishing, of the seven videos uploaded to the account – which now has comments turned off – all have more dislikes than likes. In most cases, the like to dislike disparity is striking,” the outlet wrote
Watch the videos at their channel. This video still has 26% dislikes after purging by google

Can't say I blame those that dislike Biden. On day one he kicked every tax payer in America in the teeth. Now he's pushing green shit that will bankrupt the country. Mans a jack ass.

I'd say those that voted for his stupid ass will be regretting it and it won't take long. New Mexico went Biden and he promptly threw 11,000 into the unemployment line. You can bet those that voted for him in New Mexico ain't happy and they won't be the only ones.

You think the Dominion machine and dem big city vote counters care about unemployment???

Nope and neither does Biden. That man will singlehandedly bring this country down. What a jack ass.

Guess we will see. Once all of his EO's kick in America won't be doing very well.

LOL This board is full of my complaints along with many others.. The Chinese virus has been hard on all of America and everyone, even you, knows it.

LOL This board is full of my complaints along with many others.. The Chinese virus has been hard on all of America and everyone, even you, knows it.

I had a good year last year I plan on having one this year also.

I had a good year last year I plan on having one this year also.

Good for you. Mine wasn't bad either but with Biden in the WH I'd bet things will get bad for many.

This sums up how pathetic Trump and his Trumpers are.
Their big complaint is about Youtube and likes, a pathetic and lame complaint.

Meanwhile, Patriotic Americans complain about Trump's totally failed response to covid that has left hundreds of thousands dead, and Trump's politicizing mask wearing, refusal to wear a mask, and super spreader events, rallies, WH parties etc that have all exacerbated the covid crises...

Trump's failures have made the covid crises much worse, cost America thousands of lives, and the US government trillions of dollars...

That is the difference between Trump and Biden... Crying about likes on Youtube vs Trump's completely failed covid response that cost him his re-election...
Yep....Biden is busy undoing the damage Trump caused and replacing it with new damage.

So where have you see this anywhere else.

You didnt even know about this scandal until I brought it to your attention.

If this happens to President Trump it would be MSM NEWS 24/7.

Face it. AMERICANS despise Biden

Meanwhile, Patriotic Americans complain about Trump's totally failed response to covid that has left hundreds of thousands dead, and Trump's politicizing mask wearing, refusal to wear a mask, and super spreader events, rallies, WH parties etc that have all exacerbated the covid crises...

Trump's failures have made the covid crises much worse, cost America thousands of lives, and the US government trillions of dollars...

That is the difference between Trump and Biden... Crying about likes on Youtube vs Trump's completely failed covid response that cost him his re-election...
Yep....Biden is busy undoing the damage Trump caused and replacing it with new damage.

I agree though most of Trump's EO's helped America. We are in for four years of misery with the Biden/Harris shit show.

So where have you see this anywhere else.

You didnt even know about this scandal until I brought it to your attention.

If this happens to President Trump it would be MSM NEWS 24/7.

Face it. AMERICANS despise Biden

The biggest scandal you have, Biden has a lot of dislikes on youtube...

The biggest scandal I have, Trump completely fucked up the covid response, hundreds of thousands died, and our government had to waste $trillions because of the failed covid response, then Trump lost the election because of his failed covid response BUT fabricated a grand lie that the election was stolen, despite all courts AG Barr and election officials saying no evidence of fraud Trump still promoted the grand lie and incited his idiot supporters to riot at the capitol...

Do you see the distinction??? This is why the GOP is a total joke, and let's not forget the GWB was a terrible president as well. Bush and Trump, 2 failed GOP presidents.

You are bringing boxing gloves to a machine gun fight...

Naturally comments are off.

Get better soon.

Illegitimate joe is only exacerbating the problems.

They are a bunch of anti American snowflakes. Pay no attention to their cries. They are a cult of victimization.

Get better soon.
Great comeback.

What is so pathetic about you and you idiot Trumpers is you have no real factual arguments of substance.

You big scandal is Biden has dislikes on youtube... big fuckin deal

Compare that to Trump completely fuckin up covid and inciting an inserection on the capitol based exclusively on lies...

Trumpers are a new breed of stupid and pathetic...

You have nothing

The biggest scandal you have, Biden has a lot of dislikes on youtube
Your need to minimize how the People feel about your president tells us how much this bothers you.

This goes with Trump drawing 35,000 at rallys compared with Biden's 12 :auiqs.jpg:

The biggest scandal you have, Biden has a lot of dislikes on youtube
Your need to minimize how the People feel about your president tells us how much this bothers you.

This goes with Trump drawing 35,000 at rallys compared with Biden's 12 :auiqs.jpg:
Are you stupid or something???

I could give 2 fucks about youtube likes, or crowd sizes.

I actually care about America and the success of our country. I care that Trump fucked up covid and then incited an insurrection all based on lies...

Trumpers care more about likes and crowd size than the country, it is totally pathetic. You just demonstrated that perfectly so there is no denying it... You look stupid.

Forum List

Back