Biden White House Leans Toward Releasing Information About trump And Jan. 6 Attack, Setting Off Legal And Political Showdown

Energy independence? Nah, the price of oil is skyrocketing. The price of energy hit some highs under Trump. Low food prices? True, and no pandemic to stall supplies or a crippling trade war to raise prices dramatically. These are the unintended consequences of a president's actions when the name of the game is "today only" and fuck the future. Inflation is a result of Trump's activities.
Let's forget about all the unkept promises and outlandish statements, because he is a sociopath,
narcissist, divisive, "knows more than the Generals," knows "more about technology than anybody,"
'will bring the deficit to 0', and is "locked and loaded".
Funny all this happened when biden got in and reversed Trump's policies.

Every president hasn't tried overturning an election.

Except trump. This is why his stuff may be released.

So let a republican try the same thing if Biden doesn't do what trump did and watch how that person gets barbequed.
Watch and see. democrats never learn.

Funny all this happened when biden got in and reversed Trump's policies.
A reversal of Trump's policies take time to take effect. These are deep-seated and unraveling takes time. Price of oil, pandemic, trade wars, low-interest rates which should have been raised when Trump was in office. Your notion of "all this happened when" is typical of someone who has no clue as to how the economy works. It takes time for policies to take effect and time to reverse them.

Lol! polls didn't count when Biden was at 60 percent. But the polls right now only reflect how republican propaganda has been effective along with Manchin and Sinemas stupidity mucking up the works.

Polls are always in the wrong direction

So yea....?

He's probably even worse than waht he's at

I don't see how you think this point works. I assume you understand the problem with modern polling and trust issues? They are openly less accurate than when we were born.

People with low trust refuse to answer and they can't figure out how to adjust for it. And low trust voters white voters skew republican in 2021

The next president can't do shit unless Biden commits the same crime trump did.

He can, all congress has to do is ask

Then it's done it's the same exact scenario.

Trump has committed no crimes lol, even if he had I don't see how that would change anything.

THe legislator asked and the executive provided, not a normal thing

TDS

A reversal of Trump's policies take time to take effect. These are deep-seated and unraveling takes time. Price of oil, pandemic, trade wars, low-interest rates which should have been raised when Trump was in office. Your notion of "all this happened when" is typical of someone who has no clue as to how the economy works. It takes time for policies to take effect and time to reverse them.
Cut a pipeline and stop drilling on federal lands will effect gas prices over night. When fuel prices go up so does everything over night.

Your link:

"In response to the House panel’s request, the National Archives has already identified hundreds of pages of documents from the Trump White House relevant to its inquiry.

"As required by statute, the material is being turned over to the Biden White House and to Trump’s lawyers for review.

"The committee’s Aug. 25 letter to the National Archives was both sweeping and detailed, asking for 'all documents and communications within the White House on January 6, 2021, relating in any way' to the events of that day.

"They include examining whether the White House or Trump allies worked to delay or halt the counting of electoral votes and whether there was discussion of impeding the peaceful transfer of power."

With mid-terms 13 months away, any proof of Trump's complicity with the events of January 6th may have a significant effect on how many ballots are cast and which party benefits?

Yes, it will. Especially considering how Trump is using his lies about the "stolen election" to fuel hundreds of anti-democratic laws, and pushing out election officials in states who refused his directives to "find votes" and overturn the election. States now have the power to overturn the elections, and Trump is driving honest election officials out of office and replacing them with "loyal" vote counters who will change the results.

Trump didn't fail, the demonicrats set him up. That's ok though, because they aren't going to get away with it, so be prepared to be very sad just like you were on the night of the 2016 election.

Trump set himself up.. He ran the same campaign as his run in 2015.. Plus, holding his superspreader rallies during a pandemic was the pinnacle of stupidity and selfishness.

Polls are always in the wrong direction

So yea....?

He's probably even worse than waht he's at

I don't see how you think this point works. I assume you understand the problem with modern polling and trust issues? They are openly less accurate than when we were born.

People with low trust refuse to answer and they can't figure out how to adjust for it. And low trust voters white voters skew republican in 2021

Were you voting 30 years ago?

The thrust 50 years ago to was to obstruct black people from registering to vote.

Yes, it will. Especially considering how Trump is using his lies about the "stolen election" to fuel hundreds of anti-democratic laws, and pushing out election officials in states who refused his directives to "find votes" and overturn the election. States now have the power to overturn the elections, and Trump is driving honest election officials out of office and replacing them with "loyal" vote counters who will change the results.
I wonder if Trump's anti-republican govt agenda is even affecting the dems. The dems seem to view criticism of their policies as "people just don't understand how this is good for them." Imo Americans are pretty astute as to what's good for us. Hillary was a crook, but Trump never really came close to cracking 50%, and I think much of his support didn't like the fact that he is an asshole, but ... at least he closed the border and opposed political correctness for political correctness's sake. The Trump faithful seem a bit like the Red Bernie faithful

It's difficult to be optimistic.

Were you voting 30 years ago?

The thrust 50 years ago to was to obstruct black people from registering to vote.

Do you not understand polls in this context are?

The fuck?

You sure you're American? lol

We're talking about private 3rd party polls like from Gallup

You clearly don't, so please just shut the fuck up.

We're talking about the complexities of getting an accurate sample via third party polling. Not voting you dipshit.

The fuck?

You clearly don't so please just shut the fuck up.

We're talking about the complexities of getting an accurate sample via third party polling. Not voting you dipshit.
speak ENglish, dammit. LOL

The fuck?

You clearly don't, so please just shut the fuck up.

Did you vote or follow elections in the good old days 30 years ago?

What the fuck is with you and asking non sequitur questions?????

Again this is about 3rd party polling and his "numbers"

This is not about registering to vote or physically voting. It's just about our best guess at what will happen on that day

You fucking idiot

You ask me a total non sequtur again i'm just going to block you. My 2nd block in years on this site. Impressively high bar to cross

jucin's schtick is that if you disagree, you're stupid, when his view requires one to selectively edit "facts," which are difficult things.

But the irony here is that the one thing we should all admire about Reagan was his optimism in Americans ... yet he did not support the civil rights laws of the 1960s.

jucin's schtick is that if you disagree, you're stupid, when his view requires one to selectively edit "facts," which are difficult things.

But the irony here is that the one thing we should all admire about Reagan was his optimism in Americans ... yet he did not support the civil rights laws of the 1960s.

In 1980 i would have been a democrat so trying to tar me with reagan doesn't exactly work

I just don't like listening to stupid blacks, women, and queers. The queers are the worst, the fuck? Yea let's put trannis in charge that'll end well

I preferred liberal America when we were the smart ones.

Gotta love people who can't read trying to talk down to you. lol

In 1980 i would have been a democrat so trying to tar me with reagan doesn't exactly work

I just don't like listening to stupid blacks, women, and queers. The queers are the worst, the fuck? Yea let's put trannis in charge that'll end well

I preferred liberal America when we were the smart ones.

Gotta love people who can't read trying to talk down to you. lol

try another day. And try not to be a bitch.

Forum List

Back