Biden warns US inflation could last ‘for a while’

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
President Joe Biden cautioned that U.S. inflation could last “for a while” after data on Friday showed that politically sensitive price pressures unexpectedly accelerated in recent weeks.

“We’re gonna live with this inflation for a while,” Biden said at a Democratic fundraising event in Beverly Hills. “It’s gonna come down gradually, but we’re going to live with it for a while.”

I suspect that "while" will be till the dems are shown the door in congress and the WH.

We got a reprieve with Trump in office from Obama's planned destruction of this country, but we weren't able to fully recover in only 4 years. It takes a minimum of 15 years to recover from a recession. And now Obozo's main puppet is continuing with what his master manipulator was doing previous to Trump.

95% of America is hoping November will shift things so the DemonicRats are OUT of power.........hopefully for a very, VERY, VERY long time!

I don't know but they couldn't possibly make it any worse....One thing is for certain and that is the market might calm down a bit.

I ain't so sure about that. I think he's about to forgive student loans for the upper income classes, which isn't going to help our inflation problem any. Plus, Biden adn the Dems are constantly trying to find something they can spend our money on to buy votes.

President Joe Biden cautioned that U.S. inflation could last “for a while” after data on Friday showed that politically sensitive price pressures unexpectedly accelerated in recent weeks.

“We’re gonna live with this inflation for a while,” Biden said at a Democratic fundraising event in Beverly Hills. “It’s gonna come down gradually, but we’re going to live with it for a while.”

I suspect that "while" will be till the dems are shown the door in congress and the WH.
It isn't going to come back down after a while...

They know they've blown it, despite that they've tried do hard to BUY your allegiance

~S~

6jkfgz.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back