Biden warns of rapes and murders unless son of stimulus passes

Fewer cops means fewer arrests.

Fewer arrests of criminals means more crime.

SPOT ON

And Flint, MI not having enough cops has what to do with the Federal Government?

It's a pity about Flint. I watched the city's demise because we used to go to meetings there.

My husband was part of the Saturn team. But Flint just got so bad. You really truly couldn't go there anymore for safety reasons.

What the heck happened? And btw I love Michigan, so I'm not slagging the state whatsoever.

But what happened to Flint?

oh that really relevant, does it embolden you to attack a woman online so you can hide behind the puter?

Don't care if TM is a woman, man, transvestite, or a meld between a tuna and a moose.... the bitch is a proven outright liar... a waste of oxygen

what she was saying was not a lie, so u have no right to attach at every post, be a man, a decent man if u can.

Actually, it is not a lie...no.
However, it is a very immature, not well thought out conclusion.

I'm sorry, I fail to see what's so "stupid" to say that having an inadequate police force creates an opportunity for increased crime.

I think the stupid part is the inference that an inadequate police force and the resulting crime is caused by a lack funds due to the current jobs bill not passing.

oh that really relevant, does it embolden you to attack a woman online so you can hide behind the puter?

Don't care if TM is a woman, man, transvestite, or a meld between a tuna and a moose.... the bitch is a proven outright liar... a waste of oxygen

what she was saying was not a lie, so u have no right to attach at every post, be a man, a decent man if u can.

Unsubstantiated bullshit... about as prevalent a thing in her posts as lies...

SPOT ON

arrests come AFTER crimes, not before, moron.

But fewer cops does mean less police presence, and that's something that pretty much always leads to more crime. When criminals know that the police won't show up for 30 minutes or more once 911 is called, where's the danger for the criminal?

SPOT ON

no where does the statement announce premeditated arresst for crimes not committed. Your the moron.

No. YOU are clearly the moron. "Fewer cops" does NOT necessarily mean fewer arrests.

It CAN mean that under some circumstances. But it does not necessarily follow.

Moreover, a refusal to pass the latest "jobs bill" crap coming out of the Obama Administration does not mean that there will be fewer cops in Flint, either, moron.

truthydon'tmatter is just plain ignorant. You and she seem to be running neck and neck, with rdork, for last place in the intellect department.

I think I said yesterday that there was an Amber Alert for Joe Biden, no one has seen him lately and now you see why and why Obama picked him as his running mate.

Obama's Challenge to his VPOTUS Committee 2008: I want a list of all the politicians stupider than me, I want a running mate that's going to make me look like if not Einstein, at least normal in comparison. The Committee came back with one name on the list: Joe "Stand Up Chuck" Biden

Biden Warns of More Rapes and Murders If Jobs Bill Is Not Passed | The Weekly Standard

Will Obama ask Romeny to be his running mate in 2012?

In certain environments, I would imagine a reduction in the size of the police force would lead to a rise in crime. I'm really not sure why you are finding issue with this, other than you just like making something out of basically nothing most of the time.

Here is an interesting tidbit. Not sure where I read this, but I recently read that despite the horrible economy, crime is on the downturn nationwide. The article was discussing how Obama might have an effect on this despite the bad economy. Can't remember where I read it, and I'm too lazy to look for it right now.

Dan Qualye added a "e" to potato and we never heard the end of it, Biden sets new records for major league stupid every time he speaks

that all ended decades ago, but I am glad it is seered into your collective memory, what other none usefull facts do you store?

One of the greatest things in my lifetime has been watching Progressive fail to cope with the loss of their media monopoly. It's so refreshing to see their argument puff to smoke like Dracula meeting the morning Sun.

Last edited:

SPOT ON

But fewer cops does mean less police presence, and that's something that pretty much always leads to more crime. When criminals know that the police won't show up for 30 minutes or more once 911 is called, where's the danger for the criminal?

whereas what you say is true, it is a theoryt that will not come to fruition.

If a police force were to downsize its force by 10%, it will not decrease it's response time to crimes.
A smart police captain will streamline the remaining force.....and it will petition to have a variety of community events cancelled.....
It will likely bring on auxiliary police forces to supplement for the non criminla police actiivity as well.

I think I said yesterday that there was an Amber Alert for Joe Biden, no one has seen him lately and now you see why and why Obama picked him as his running mate.

Obama's Challenge to his VPOTUS Committee 2008: I want a list of all the politicians stupider than me, I want a running mate that's going to make me look like if not Einstein, at least normal in comparison. The Committee came back with one name on the list: Joe "Stand Up Chuck" Biden

Biden Warns of More Rapes and Murders If Jobs Bill Is Not Passed | The Weekly Standard

In certain environments, I would imagine a reduction in the size of the police force would lead to a rise in crime. I'm really not sure why you are finding issue with this, other than you just like making something out of basically nothing most of the time.

Here is an interesting tidbit. Not sure where I read this, but I recently read that despite the horrible economy, crime is on the downturn nationwide. The article was discussing how Obama might have an effect on this despite the bad economy. Can't remember where I read it, and I'm too lazy to look for it right now.

Yeah, I don't take Obama Fluffers seriously to begin with and ones who are too fucking lazy to post an article are lucky I respond at all

Last edited:

SPOT ON

no where does the statement announce premeditated arresst for crimes not committed. Your the moron.

No, actually you and TM are.

Where did I say it did? I didn't.

TM's implication that fewer officers will automatically increase the crime rate is not correct.

Fewer officers does not automatically mean more crime will be committed. It means fewer criminals will be arrested.

So, fewer officers does indeed mean fewer arrests. Arrest rates would go down, which is NOT the same as the crime rate going up.

Moron.

Yeah, I don't Obama Fluffers seriously to begin with and ones who are too fucking lazy to post an article are lucky I respond at all

That's okay Frank; I rarely take you seriously.

Dan Qualye added a "e" to potato and we never heard the end of it, Biden sets new records for major league stupid every time he speaks

that all ended decades ago, but I am glad it is seered into your collective memory, what other none usefull facts do you store?

One of the greatest things in my lifetime has been watching Progressive fail to cope with the loss of their media monopoly. It's so refreshing to see their argument puff to smoke like Dracula meeting the rising morning Sun.

there never was a monopoly, that is another fantasy u use whilst masturbating

TM's implication that fewer officers will automatically increase the crime rate is not correct.

Fewer officers does not automatically mean more crime will be committed. It means fewer criminals will be arrested.

So, fewer officers does indeed mean fewer arrests. Arrest rates would go down, which is NOT the same as the crime rate going up.

Moron.

and the opposite is correct, fewer cops does not mean that fewer crimes will be committed, moron

Moron.

and the opposite is correct, fewer cops does not mean that fewer crimes will be committed, moron

where did I say it did, dip-shit?

Forum List

Back