Biden wants to apologize to you about lying about the inflation reduction act

Under the Inflation Reduction Act, human activity in new vehicle interiors must be electronically surveilled and monitored. Not just the driver, the passengers too.

That's some creepy big brother shit right there.

Democrats are scum.
Every time I plug my electric car in to the dealership's high speed charger It reads all of the historical data from the car's computer; this includes mileage, driving style, GPS location data, choice of radio stations...average tire pressure....so on. I was told this by the salesman who sold me a car. Why this data gets collected and what they do with it I do not know.

Every time I plug my electric car in to the dealership's high speed charger It reads all of the historical data from the car's computer; this includes mileage, driving style, GPS location data, choice of radio stations...average tire pressure....so on. I was told this by the salesman who sold me a car. Why this data gets collected and what they do with it I do not know.
That kind of data is very valuable. For instance, the GPS data could be used by businesses along routes that you drive frequently so they can target you with advertising. The speed data could be used by law enforcement to target you for tickets. Hell, greedy ass Democrats might even try to hit you with multiple speeding fines retroactively based solely on data from your car. I wouldn't put it past them. Many corrupt Democrat controlled cities use the police primarily as a funding source.

If your GPS data shows that you frequent areas known for illegal drug activity you may be targeted for a search.

Insurance companies could use the data as an excuse to charge you higher premiums.

Blackmailers could also use the data to blackmail people. Say if a guy is cheating on his wife, they could threaten to show it to their wife if they don't pay the blackmailer $50,000 down and $1000/week or whatever.

That kind of data is very valuable. For instance, the GPS data could be used by businesses along routes that you drive frequently so they can target you with advertising. The speed data could be used by law enforcement to target you for tickets. Hell, greedy ass Democrats might even try to hit you with multiple speeding fines retroactively based solely on data from your car. I wouldn't put it past them. Many corrupt Democrat controlled cities use the police primarily as a funding source.

If your GPS data shows that you frequent areas known for illegal drug activity you may be targeted for a search.

Insurance companies could use the data as an excuse to charge you higher premiums.

Blackmailers could also use the data to blackmail people. Say if a guy is cheating on his wife, they could threaten to show it to their wife if they don't pay the blackmailer $50,000 down and $1000/week or whatever.
Why am I not surprised?

Holy shit a Democrat LIED I'm stunned. Someone tell me why we don't just round up all these Dem liars and put them in a re-education camp?
Because democRats couldn't be educated the first time so you sure can't re-educated them a second.

Forum List

Back