Biden wanted to give migrants $450,000 each, but the US citizens in East Palestine living in chemical contamination get NOTHING,

Its been two weeks and the people in East Palestine subjected to chemical warfare by the US government are stranded with no help.

Yet the fucking bastards in DC would give $450,000 to migrants?

They are putting migrants in exclusive hotels where they are throwing free food out.

Biden and Buttplug need to be IMPEACHED.

For breaking US immigration laws Biden wanted to give migrants $450,000 each. Yet US citizens get NO HELP!!!!!

Migrants travel seasonally to work.

These are illegals.

Do not fall into the cult word trap. It is an insult to actual migrants.

Illegals who whine about being housed for free in a $450/hotel deserve no respect.

If deadly chemicals from a train wreck were in your back yard you wouldn't be so dismissive HYPOCRITE.
Migrants get pampered, US citizens get empty excuses.
I am prone to listening to hard evidence, facts, and analytics and trained not to panic. Calm yourself. You are making a uneducated, reactionary spectacle of yourself in public, to no avail. Take it up with the Republican Governor of that state. More people listen to him, than listen to you.

Sure, just another way for republicans, as usual to shift corporate malfeasance, on to the US taxpayer.

February 16 2023
For years now, since the early 2000s, there have been electronically controlled pneumatic brakes. When Norfolk Southern first tried these because they brake every car all at once, they raved about it. They actually appealed to the transportation officials says you shouldn't have to inspect trains with ECP brakes. They are so effective.

But then when President Obama tried to make them mandatory after a bunch of derailments in 2014 – said let's just put them on the cars that have explosive carcinogens, for example – the industry, the railroads, the chemical companies, the lobbies fought it hard. They gutted it.

The final version was that longer high-hazard flammable trains would need brakes by 2023, ironically. But in 2018, the Trump administration, Elaine Chao was the transportation secretary, rolled it back entirely.
Can you prove that brake failure had ANYTHING to do with the train wreck?
How do you know it wasn't bad track or human error?

I am prone to listening to hard evidence, facts, and analytics and trained not to panic. Calm yourself. You are making a uneducated, reactionary spectacle of yourself in public, to no avail. Take it up with the Republican Governor of that state. More people listen to him, than listen to you.
Hard evidence and facts have not been properly explained to the citizens. They are being asked to trust the Government while birds and fish are dying in large numbers. Biden and Buttigieg have not even bothered to visit the city.

So what? Whose deadly chemicals spilled and burned?
US citizens need help. The courts can decide who pays for what later.
Norfolk Southern’s deadly chemicals spilled and burned.

US citizens are getting help but you’re trying to ignore that because you want to use them for your own political purposes.

Can you prove that brake failure had ANYTHING to do with the train wreck?
How do you know it wasn't bad track or human error?
I don't, like everyone else, going on what has been initial reports.
BUT this is what I found as of the 15th.

The tweets come a couple of days after the NTSB released an update on the derailment, claiming it believed it found the railcar that initiated the accident. Approximately 38 train cars derailed in the small town of East Palestine, including some cars that carried toxic chemicals such as vinyl chloride.

"Surveillance video from a residence showed what appears to be a wheel bearing in the final stage of overheat failure moments before the derailment," the NTSB said in an update on Tuesday. "The wheelset from the suspected railcar has been collected as evidence for metallurgical examination. The suspected overheated wheel bearing has been collected and will be examined by engineers from the NTSB Materials Laboratory in Washington, D.C."

SO, it may NOT have been brakes.
I won't comment any more until I know more.

All I need to see is that there were 10 RR cars carrying hazardous materials.
I saw the fire and smoke plume.
Tell me you would not want to leave the contaminated area with your family when there are hazardous chemicals involved.
Tell me you would believe the governor that there is no contamination.
On Feb. 3, 50 cars on a Norfolk Southern freight train derailed in East Palestine. Among the cars were 10 carrying hazardous materials. This led DeWine to issue an evacuation order for people living nearby in preparation for a chemical release.

Hard evidence and facts have not been properly explained to the citizens. They are being asked to trust the Government while birds and fish are dying in large numbers. Biden and Buttigieg have not even bothered to visit the city.
They are not needed in the city. What do you have against the Republican Governor of that state? I suspect you do not even live there. I do not remember hearing him on TV asking them to come. You have so much faith in them, you think it would be beneficial, or just a PR stop?

They are not needed in the city. What do you have against the Republican Governor of that state? I suspect you do not even live there. I do not remember hearing him on TV asking them to come. You have so much faith in them, you think it would be beneficial, or just a PR stop?
This was a major disaster but Biden would rather ignore it and Buttigieg treats it just like another train derailment. There is a difference between a PR stop and genuine concern.

Biden was all for it until the uproar against it changed his mind.
He defended the settling, and giving them compensation for their direct harm by the Trump administration....and justly so.

Your fake news made up in their spin that Biden was defending the $450,000 that Biden HAD ALREADY DENIED and said was absolute BUNK....SAID no one was ever gonna get $450k....

Your fake news said he was defending the $450k settlement,

WHEN HE NEVER, EVER SAID SUCH.

CERTAINLY you have the mental capabilities to discern the truth, and understand, what you read!!! Come on man! (As Biden would say!). :D

Read your twisted article again, with eyes wide open this time!

Its been two weeks and the people in East Palestine subjected to chemical warfare by the US government are stranded with no help.

Yet the fucking bastards in DC would give $450,000 to migrants?

They are putting migrants in exclusive hotels where they are throwing free food out.

Biden and Buttplug need to be IMPEACHED.

For breaking US immigration laws Biden wanted to give migrants $450,000 each. Yet US citizens get NO HELP!!!!!

The citizens of Palestine deserve more in 'reparations' than all the blacks who were never slaves yet who demand it now.

All I need to see is that there were 10 RR cars carrying hazardous materials.
I saw the fire and smoke plume.
Tell me you would not want to leave the contaminated area with your family when there are hazardous chemicals involved.
On Feb. 3, 50 cars on a Norfolk Southern freight train derailed in East Palestine. Among the cars were 10 carrying hazardous materials. This led DeWine to issue an evacuation order for people living nearby in preparation for a chemical release.
Normal people need more to have a good panic. You are late to the party, dude. Try a street corner with a bullhorn. Maybe you can get some attention, maybe not.

He defended the settling, and giving them compensation for their direct harm by the Trump administration....and justly so.
Your fake news made up in their spin that Biden was defending the $450,000 that Biden HAD ALREADY DENIED and said was absolute BUNK....SAID no one was ever gonna get $450k....
Your fake news said he was defending the $450k settlement,
WHEN HE NEVER, EVER SAID SUCH.
CERTAINLY you have the mental capabilities to discern the truth, and understand, what you read!!! Come on man! (As Biden would say!). :D
Read your twisted article again, with eyes wide open this time!
You're missing the point.
The "point" is that Biden eagerly wanted to give illegals $450,000 each.
Illegals today are being housed in luxury hotels at taxpayer expense.
Yet US citizens in East Palestine get NO HELP from the federal government after a hazardous train wreck.
iu
hazardous chemical fire

iu
People want help, and Biden and Buttplug are not helping

Normal people need more to have a good panic. You are late to the party, dude. Try a street corner with a bullhorn. Maybe you can get some attention, maybe not.
Don't dodge the questions. Here they are again:
Tell me you would not expect help from the Federal government for such a disaster.

Don't dodge the questions. Here they are again:
Tell me you would not expect help from the Federal government for such a disaster.
They did and were instructed to. That was then. This is now. You just cannot maintain a good state of panic, with the analytics against you and the Republican Governor repeatedly going on the record with the reports, after telling them it is safe to go home, hoping to hype it up as some Democrat thing, just because there is one in office in Washington. The Governor is the Governor of that state.

They did and were instructed to. That was then. This is now. You just cannot maintain a good state of panic, with the analytics against you and the Republican Governor repeatedly going on the record with the reports, after telling them it is safe to go home, hoping to hype it up as some Democrat thing, just because there is one in office in Washington. The Governor is the Governor of that state.
Ok, so you're saying that since Governor DeWine said that there is no disaster, the air is fine, the water is fine, nothing to see here, that those are the FACTS?

My questions were would you place your family's safety solely on what Governor Dewine said?

Would you believe that there is no contamination after a train wreck with 10 RR cars full of hazardous chemicals?

This thread is about the Federal government's lack of response to this disaster, to the money they are throwing at illegals. Its disgusting.

If you are defending the Biden admin and Mayor Pete, I encourage you to go to East Palestine and drink the water.

If it is safe, why did so many animals die?

The brainwashed cult fucks are astonishingly stupid.

Forum List

Back