Biden wanted to give migrants $450,000 each, but the US citizens in East Palestine living in chemical contamination get NOTHING,

There would be no reason to give the migrants ANY money at all if Donald Trump hadn't decided to separate children from their families. Trump should be facing charges at the War Crimes Tribunal for that.

War crimes? :auiqs.jpg:

Well at least you agree with us that we are under attack by these vagrants and they are the enemy.

Agreed. But that is NOT the issue I'm raising. It will take years to work thru the courts to get the "who pays the bills" finalized. N-S has good lawyers.

My point is that US citizens in the contaminated area should have had immediate help to stay in hotels away from the contamination, instead of being forced to stay.
The Feds offered zero help to US citizens, but are giving illegals lavish assistance. That is total bullshit.

Yeah, at least they could have given them a paid trip to Martha's Vineyard. These liberals wouldn't think of kicking out white Americans.

Agreed. But that is NOT the issue I'm raising. It will take years to work thru the courts to get the "who pays the bills" finalized. N-S has good lawyers.

My point is that US citizens in the contaminated area should have had immediate help to stay in hotels away from the contamination, instead of being forced to stay.
The Feds offered zero help to US citizens, but are giving illegals lavish assistance. That is total bullshit.
They had immediate help for hotels, paid for by the Railroad company, is what I've read???

The "fucking bastard" was Donald Trump who separated families and gave thousands of migrants a legal cause of action. In case YOU'VE forgotten. This "policy" was a crime against humanity and Trump should be punished for just this one egregious crime, but Trump did so much that was illegal and immoral when he was in office that we forget these things.
Fucking LIAR

Our rating: True​

We rate this claim TRUE, based on our research. The initial claim correctly attributes migrant holding facilities to the Obama administration.

Fucking LIAR

Our rating: True​

We rate this claim TRUE, based on our research. The initial claim correctly attributes migrant holding facilities to the Obama administration.
Yes they did...due to a suit they lost and a court order.... if memory serves me.....

But that has NOTHING to do with what Sessions and Trump did with their newly created ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY, ......and then separate the parents from their children with no records of where they sent their children in the U.S., while mom or pop or both were being held in jail....

Yes they did...due to a suit they lost and a court order.... if memory serves me.....

But that has NOTHING to do with what Sessions and Trump did with their newly created ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY, ......and then separate the parents from their children with no records of where they sent their children in the U.S., while mom or pop or both were being held in jail....

So what were they supposed to do with the kids, send them to jail with the parents? Is that what we do when we send the parents of Americans to jail?

Yes, they did know where these kids were at. Like the children of US citizens, they were sent to family members living in the US. If the kids had no family members, they were sent to homes of people from their country who were willing to take care of them. The problem is when they went back to check on these kids, people refused to answer the door or phone because they were illegals themselves and were afraid to answer.

SO WHAT? When you break US law thats what happens. It happens to US criminals too. If you don't want top be separated, don't break US Laws.

Enemy democrats will never forgive Trump for separating children from their traffickers. That's because so many democrats were waiting for delivery of their bought and paid for merchandise.

So what were they supposed to do with the kids, send them to jail with the parents? Is that what we do when we send the parents of Americans to jail?

Yes, they did know where these kids were at. Like the children of US citizens, they were sent to family members living in the US. If the kids had no family members, they were sent to homes of people from their country who were willing to take care of them. The problem is when they went back to check on these kids, people refused to answer the door or phone because they were illegals themselves and were afraid to answer.
You have any solid proof of that accusation or is that something bleated out on Fox from one of Trump's goon squad?

Enemy democrats will never forgive Trump for separating children from their traffickers. That's because so many democrats were waiting for delivery of their bought and paid for merchandise.
You can stop shitposting now. You've already shown that you're braindead.

Money that could have been spent on cleaning up the mess in Ohio.

The GOP is going to give Intel around $50 billion to open plants in Mexico moving from Asia. Never mind they helped drive most of the industry off-shore in the first place, and most of those plants are moving anyway. A couple of Taiwanese plants are already buying property in Arizona to build on.

REpublicans helped pass the Biden Bill that had that in it, along with tax breaks for hedge fund managers and the 'accelerated depreciation' scam. Find it at the WSJ and other sources, including reading the Bill itself.

The GOP is going to give Intel around $50 billion to open plants in Mexico moving from Asia. Never mind they helped drive most of the industry off-shore in the first place, and most of those plants are moving anyway. A couple of Taiwanese plants are already buying property in Arizona to build on.

High taxes were the cause of going overseas.
And did they actually give Intel 500 billion?
I never heard a thing about it,a link would be interesting to say the least.

Illegals. They are not migrants.
A new study from the Institute on Taxation and Economic Policy (ITEP) found that undocumented immigrants in the United States pay roughly $11.6 billion in taxes every year. This number includes local and state taxes. On average, undocumented immigrants pay about 8% of their income in taxes.

All told, undocumented entrepreneurs earned $15.2 billion in business income in 2016. Even more remarkable, in 20 states, they have higher rates of entrepreneurship than naturalized immigrants and native-born Americans.

Fucking migrants and their kids on welfare.

Forum List

Back