Biden Walks Away After Peter Doocy Asks Why He Hasn’t Done Any Campaign Rallies (VIDEO)

Bullying and ranting on twitter isn't leading.

Biden does the same thing except he's bullying half the country and ranting about "MAGA-Republicans."

At least Trump wasn't the laughingstock of the rest of the world. Unlike that assclown Biden, world leaders feared and respected Trump. That's why there was no Russian invasion of Ukraine under Trump. Only Biden, and the other assclown Negro Obama.

Ok. Regardless, when Repubs lose they cry and whine about cheating. It is now a feature of the party.
The evidence is there... and I know for a fact if the election went the other way you would be claiming fraud just like you did when the Russian collusion hoax was up and running... that in itself was election tampering by the DOJ and the FBI and the fisa courts....

The evidence is there... and I know for a fact if the election went the other way you would be claiming fraud just like you did when the Russian collusion hoax was up and running... that in itself was election tampering by the DOJ and the FBI and the fisa courts....
If it was their, the courts wouldn't have rejected it.

I would not have claimed fraud. Their is no such thing as a Russian collusion hoax and what you are calling that hoax was a republican investigation.

Their was no election tampering since nobody was charged.

All.you have is accusations and if course the deep state fall back.

I would not have claimed fraud. Their is no such thing as a Russian collusion hoax and what you are calling that hoax was a republican investigation.

Must be wonderful to have a second language, but try to stick to English on this site.

The courts??? are you kidding?... the courts are corrupt as hell... the corrupt courts gave the FBI a license to spy on the Trump campaign and presidency... don't bring up our courts to defend the dems... the courts are the dems....

The courts??? are you kidding?... the courts are corrupt as hell... the corrupt courts gave the FBI a license to spy on the Trump campaign and presidency... don't bring up our courts to defend the dems... the courts are the dems....
And their you have it. Just as I predicted. Corrupt courts...essentially the deep state.

Predictable but how else can you defend Lossing 59 election fraud lawsuits?

Good job soldier.

And their you have it. Just as I predicted. Corrupt courts...essentially the deep state.

Predictable but how else can you defend Lossing 59 election fraud lawsuits?

Good job soldier.
What do you call a FISA judge allowing the FBI to spy on a sitting president?....
I mean where in the hell is that okay to do?... if they spied on Obama you would be irate....
It doesn't take a genius to understand that was wrong... but it does take a grown up to admit it was wrong now that we know the truth....
So are you a grown up or a child?....

What do you call a FISA judge allowing the FBI to spy on a sitting president?....

Which FISA warrant was that?

I mean where in the hell is that okay to do?... if they spied on Obama you would be irate....
It doesn't take a genius to understand that was wrong... but it does take a grown up to admit it was wrong now that we know the truth....
So are you a grown up or a child?....

Biden does the same thing except he's bullying half the country and ranting about "MAGA-Republicans."

At least Trump wasn't the laughingstock of the rest of the world. Unlike that assclown Biden, world leaders feared and respected Trump. That's why there was no Russian invasion of Ukraine under Trump. Only Biden, and the other assclown Negro Obama.
You do live in a fantasy world.

Last edited:
You do live in a fantasy world.

Who give a fuck what those globalist faggots think? Especially that Canadian cocksucker.

Forum List

Back