Biden Walks Away After Peter Doocy Asks Why He Hasn’t Done Any Campaign Rallies (VIDEO)

Either because he is unfit for rallies and campaigning.

Or they don't need to do campaign rallies because they will see to it they win under any circumstances.

Or they see it as unnecessary as they own most of the msn and they consider the constant barrage of news outlets pushing their agendas enough
Biden does not see the value of rallies. He showed that with his resounding victory in 2020

Only Trump needs his ego stroked with endless rallies telling him how great he is

If Biden prints 4 trillion dollars this year. All Americans are going to be broke. No way Biden wins again.
I don’t care about Biden. Slavish fealty is MAGA thing. The Republican primaries are going to be a shitshow and there’s a good possibility Trump will be in the midst of multiple trials. Thinking they have a shot is ludicrous. It could be a blowout approaching 1980 proportions.

Dems have the cheat down baby... its called ballot harvesting and mass mail out ballots.... biden knows it... why doesn't McConnell and McCarthy?....
Yep. I wouldn't bother voting if I were you. It's all rigged. When you vote in a rigged election you look like a tool. Show Dems you aren't a tool and stay home on election day!

I've lived under 14 presidents, going back to Roosevelt's 2nd term. Trump is the best thing to happen to America in my lifetime. We need him back.

Trumps policies are great and what America needs, but unfortunately the Left can make him inefective the way they did his last term. Unfortunately Trumps ego and the fact, it's not in him to deflect what the Left throws at him, in the way Reagan did, gives them more power to control the national narrative than should be. I'd say he was what we needed at the time, and he has helped expose the Democrat party for what they really are, but for the good of the U.S. going forward we ought to go with another strong conservative candidate because for one, Trump mobilizes the Left in America as no other. Im thinking that sometimes in a fight you cant always go with your best punch, but you gotta go with just wahtever it takes to win the fight. IMO.
having said that though I think a Trump/DeSantis ticket would look pretty interesting. I think it might rally enough of the Right to actually overcome the voter fraud

Trumps policies are great and what America needs, but unfortunately the Left can make him inefective the way they did his last term. Unfortunately Trumps ego and the fact, it's not in him to deflect what the Left throws at him, in the way Reagan did, gives them more power to control the national narrative than should be. I'd say he was what we needed at the time, and he has helped expose the Democrat party for what they really are, but for the good of the U.S. going forward we ought to go with another strong conservative candidate because for one, Trump mobilizes the Left in America as no other. Im thinking that sometimes in a fight you cant always go with your best punch, but you gotta go with just wahtever it takes to win the fight. IMO.
having said that though I think a Trump/DeSantis ticket would look pretty interesting. I think it might rally enough of the Right to actually overcome the voter fraud
Trump was the most Il-suited and inept man to ever hold the office of President.

Emotionally, he was unable to withstand the burden of the office.
Intellectually, he had poor reading skills, an unwillingness to research complex issues and a mistrust of his advisors
He was incapable of interacting with anyone who did not stroke his ego or did not agree with him.

Trumps policies are great and what America needs,

What policies would that be?

His $8 trillion (in 4 years) spending policy?
His debt ceiling increase policies?
His Platinum Plan policy?
His attack on our 2A policy?
His funding of Planned Parenthood policy?

By 2018, were were supposed to be tired of so much "winning." The only thing most people were tired of by then was all the lies he was still telling.

And who would that be right now?

I don’t care about Biden. Slavish fealty is MAGA thing. The Republican primaries are going to be a shitshow and there’s a good possibility Trump will be in the midst of multiple trials. Thinking they have a shot is ludicrous. It could be a blowout approaching 1980 proportions.
You forget, you take Trump out. DeSantis wins in a landslide. So go ahead.

Yep. I wouldn't bother voting if I were you. It's all rigged. When you vote in a rigged election you look like a tool. Show Dems you aren't a tool and stay home on election day!
Next election will be different... no more covid rules jackass.....

Next election will be different... no more covid rules jackass.....
It will be different until you lose and the repub candidate cries like a little girl and the right wing media makes up lies for click bait revenue.

Then it will be the same again.

WRONG!
The president's main job is to lead.
In that regard Trump failed magnificently.

Now so? Trump was leading this country into a new era of peace in the Middle East and Korea. He also gave you that vaccine you took several jabs of, did you remember to thank him?

The only place Biden is leading us to is a war in Eastern Europe.

It will be different until you lose and the repub candidate cries like a little girl and the right wing media makes up lies for click bait revenue.

Then it will be the same again.
We ain't losing punk... we didn't lose the last two elections but we did see how you dems cheat and now we can catch you in the act....

Forum List

Back