BIDEN VS. TRUMP, who will you vote for on November 3, 2020?

• JOE BIDEN

• DONALD TRUMP

Results are only viewable after voting.
Joe Biden all the way. I hope Joe Biden wins by a landslide over Trump!

It will be fun to watch them go at each other in the debates. Trump will shred Joe like he won't know what hits him.
But I wish you luck. :)

I seriously doubt it. Usually when dignified people like Joe Biden are up against some sleazy jerk like Trump, the dignified people make the sleaze bags look like what they are - sleaze bags.
Did you seriously just call Biden dignified? LMFAO

It will be fun to watch them go at each other in the debates. Trump will shred Joe like he won't know what hits him.

I seriously doubt it. Usually when dignified people like Joe Biden are up against some sleazy jerk like Trump, the dignified people make the sleaze bags look like what they are - sleaze bags.
Compared to Drumph, Biden is exceedingly dignified.

He has far too much baggage.

If you mean Trump, that's correct. Trump is a Russian/Putin ally, a traitor to his country. Lets remove this Russian mole from the White House as soon as possible.
You still carrying that stale falsehood?
Biden has real baggage.

FACTS:

01. Trump wanted to withdraw the United States from NATO hurting U.S. and European Security while strengthening Russia. He failed in his effort, but the effort shows where Trump's mind is.

02. He actually debated and thought about recognizing Russia's illegal invasion and annexation of Crimea in 2014.

03. He met with Putin for 3 hours alone, without any aids except a translator, at their meeting in Helsinki Finland. You don't do that when you have nothing to hide and are not guilty of some type of collusion.

04. Former CIA director, John Brennan, said that Trumps behavior in Helsinki Finland with Putin amounted to TREASON!

05. Trump, in front of the whole world, sided with Putin and Russian intelligence services over U.S. intelligence services on whether the Russians interfered in the 2016 Presidential Election.

06. Trump has given North Korea everything it wants in terms of meetings and diplomacy. Trump has received nothing in return from North Korea. Trump has made KIM JUNG UN even stronger in North Korea than he was before.

07. TRUMP lied about his business dealings and or discussions with Russia prior to the 2016 election.

08. TRUMP attempted to obstruct investigations into his dealings with Russia before and after the campaign through the firing of FBI director James Comey.

09. TRUMP asked Russia to do everything it could to find "Hillary's E-mails" and other information about the Clinton campaign. Hours later, Russian intelligence was hacking into Democratic Headquarters and the heads of the Democratic Party stealing information. That's worse than the Watergate Breakin back in 1972. Again, in both cases, the Democratic Party having their campaign broken into, except in 2016, Trump asked a foreign enemy to do it. Imagine if NIXON had asked the Soviet KGB to break into Watergate in 1972? Nixon would have been removed from office by his own cabinet in that case, long before congress could get his hands on him.

10. It has been found through extensive investigation, that the Russians mounted a heavy campaign to interfere in the United States 2016 elections in order to get Donald Trump elected. Ask yourself why Russia wanted Trump so badly to be the next U.S. President? It should concern and scare everyone. Its part of the reason why Trump needs to be removed from the White House as soon possible.

Do you like Joe with or without his white hood?

Not even close. One would have to "suspend disbelief" in order to think that. Both are morally indefensible, and neither can be called dignified.

I seriously doubt it. Usually when dignified people like Joe Biden are up against some sleazy jerk like Trump, the dignified people make the sleaze bags look like what they are - sleaze bags

Call Trump whatever you want...but I am going to watch and laugh when Trump tears Biden up at the debates... :)

Moronically, the results to your "survey" will be skewed toward Trump, on a forum like this filled with Trump cult members, and will make the idiots "think" that all Americans are as dumb as they are on here......

Let them "rejoice".......The kick in the gonads next year will be that much more relevant.

In a Biden vs. Trump matchup, I would vote for the traditional write-in candidate Snoopy.

Moronically, the results to your "survey" will be skewed toward Trump, on a forum like this filled with Trump cult members, and will make the idiots "think" that all Americans are as dumb as they are on here......

Let them "rejoice".......The kick in the gonads next year will be that much more relevant.

Did someone forget to take his Trump meds today? :1peleas:

Yep.
Joe Biden will go along with the Global Establishment on anything they want.
Screw sovereignty, screw the taxpayers, screw Christians, screw patriotism.
Open the floodgates on the borders.
Welcome in the first transexual Supreme Court Justice.

Ok, so if you HAD to vote for one, who would you vote for?
Irrelevant....I don't have to vote at all, and I won't,

Then what the hell are you doing in this thread?
Pointing out a false dichotomy....BTW, "if" is for children.

Have fun with your intellectually masturbatory thread.

tumblr_n6r7owHBpd1qzk2apo1_500.gif

I seriously doubt it. Usually when dignified people like Joe Biden are up against some sleazy jerk like Trump, the dignified people make the sleaze bags look like what they are - sleaze bags

Call Trump whatever you want...but I am going to watch and laugh when Trump tears Biden up at the debates... :)

Only reason I would possibly watch the debates between Biden and Trump...

is to count the lies by Trump, and the flubs by Biden

and see who ends up with the highest score

He has far too much baggage.

If you mean Trump, that's correct. Trump is a Russian/Putin ally, a traitor to his country. Lets remove this Russian mole from the White House as soon as possible.
You still carrying that stale falsehood?
Biden has real baggage.

FACTS:

01. Trump wanted to withdraw the United States from NATO hurting U.S. and European Security while strengthening Russia. He failed in his effort, but the effort shows where Trump's mind is.

02. He actually debated and thought about recognizing Russia's illegal invasion and annexation of Crimea in 2014.

03. He met with Putin for 3 hours alone, without any aids except a translator, at their meeting in Helsinki Finland. You don't do that when you have nothing to hide and are not guilty of some type of collusion.

04. Former CIA director, John Brennan, said that Trumps behavior in Helsinki Finland with Putin amounted to TREASON!

05. Trump, in front of the whole world, sided with Putin and Russian intelligence services over U.S. intelligence services on whether the Russians interfered in the 2016 Presidential Election.

06. Trump has given North Korea everything it wants in terms of meetings and diplomacy. Trump has received nothing in return from North Korea. Trump has made KIM JUNG UN even stronger in North Korea than he was before.

07. TRUMP lied about his business dealings and or discussions with Russia prior to the 2016 election.

08. TRUMP attempted to obstruct investigations into his dealings with Russia before and after the campaign through the firing of FBI director James Comey.

09. TRUMP asked Russia to do everything it could to find "Hillary's E-mails" and other information about the Clinton campaign. Hours later, Russian intelligence was hacking into Democratic Headquarters and the heads of the Democratic Party stealing information. That's worse than the Watergate Breakin back in 1972. Again, in both cases, the Democratic Party having their campaign broken into, except in 2016, Trump asked a foreign enemy to do it. Imagine if NIXON had asked the Soviet KGB to break into Watergate in 1972? Nixon would have been removed from office by his own cabinet in that case, long before congress could get his hands on him.

10. It has been found through extensive investigation, that the Russians mounted a heavy campaign to interfere in the United States 2016 elections in order to get Donald Trump elected. Ask yourself why Russia wanted Trump so badly to be the next U.S. President? It should concern and scare everyone. Its part of the reason why Trump needs to be removed from the White House as soon possible.

1) He did that because he did not believe other countries were paying their fair share.

2) Annexation happened under BHO. He took over a tough situation. He did arm the Ukrainians and did kill 200 Russian Mercs in Syria and did impose sanctions on Russia.

3) He did it to show that he has the power and authority to represent the US. He understands negotiation. As Collin Powell, whom I respect a lot, stated. Sometimes you have to eat a lot of ugly when dealing with bad people. Putin is a former KGB assassin. You have to tread lightly but firmly.

4) Brennan is a cook and a partisan hack. And has been laughed at by contemporaries. Google it.

5) He stated that Russians didn't help him win. A lot of it was political posturing but I agree he should have handled it better. You got one.

6) He has kept Kim Jung Un the same. Not sure how he is "stronger" or "weaker" but at least he is trying to do something and S. Korea supports this.

7) He did. You got another one.

8) Subjective. AG disagrees. I can see both sides. Again subjective.

9) It was a joke and he did it on National TV. LOL. Chill. You're not disturbed by the 33k deleted emails, bleached server and 12 smashed blackberries?

10) Russia wanted Chaos in the US and they succeeded. Mueller found no conspiracy or collusion.

Next...

Biden voted for the illegal Iraq debacle. As with H. Clinton, that disqualifies him for me. Trump Is not someone whom I could endorse for President of the United States.
It will have to be someone else, as it was last time.

Yep.
Joe Biden will go along with the Global Establishment on anything they want.
Screw sovereignty, screw the taxpayers, screw Christians, screw patriotism.
Open the floodgates on the borders.
Welcome in the first transexual Supreme Court Justice.

Trump and his love of PUTIN's/RUSSIA shows you where he stands on patriotism. That's not just up-patriotic, it is treasonous.

We live in a world created by Franklin Roosevelt and Harry Truman, set up in such a way that its global institutions benefit the United States which is at the head of the pack. Trump wants to dismantle that or at least has tried to, which is not in the interest of the United States or most of the rest of the world. It is in the interest of RUSSIA and CHINA though to do that.

The only people who care about sexual orientation are homophobes. These are the same people decades ago that did not want African Americans on the Supreme Court as well. 160 years ago, this was the same type of thinking that wanted to continue slavery.

Forum List

Back