Biden Utterly Out of Touch on Abortion

No way Biden gets anything done on abortion in the next two years

I don't think either party will be able to pass any abortion legislation until one side or the other can get 60 votes, OR they abolish the filibuster, which I believe would be disastrous for our country. And frankly I think the abortion issue ought to be left up to the states to regulate it as they please, and of course would be subject to voter retaliation if they go too far, one way or the other. It's possible that abortion was a factor in the mid-terms, so if the red states totally ban all abortions then they'll pay the appropriate price in the next election and THAT is how democracy is supposed to work.

Republican candidates are laying low and denying any intent to ban abortion.
They will all come out of the woodwork if they ever get control

I do not believe the GOP will ever achieve the necessary 60 votes to ban abortions federally. Too many of them come from purple states where such a ban wouldn't be well-received by their constituents and so I highly doubt that'll ever happen. So that is a strawman argument IMHO.

All we can expect out of Republicans if they win is endless retaliatory investigations and impeachments in the House along with refusing to raise the debt limit to block previous legislation

As if the democrats haven't been doing this all along. Hypocrisy, dude.

If they take the Senate, Biden will never appoint another judge at any level

Moot point, now that the Seate remains in democrat control. But I suspect if the GOP had a 51-49 majority, they would've confirmed Biden's nominees for judges below the Supreme Court unless there was sufficient reason to deny confirmation. No doubt the same as the democrats did or would do when the next repub prez takes office.

Forum List

Back