Biden Using SCORECARD and THE HAMMER To Steal Another U.S. Presidential Election

Trump has real solutions, and many people are realizing the so-called medical experts are not credible and refuse to answer the real questions about the coup attempt pandemic.

Real doctors are making true facts known to those who are wise enough not to be bullied by fear and outright lies.

David Martin: Fauci Funded COVID-19 Development in Wuhan

Update: Nearly 45,000 Doctors & Scientists Sign Declaration Opposing COVID Lockdowns

Covid-19 PCR Testing is Worthless

Nearly all the nurses in my wife's hospital are banking on Trump today. And that comes from THEIR experience of being dicked around by a virus that isn't half as existent as the CDC pretends it is.

So a corona virus conspiracy theory to buttress the 'stolen election' conspiracy theory?

Get back under your bed and put on your mask.

Or.....I can go another lovely walk.

But tell us more about your nested conspiracy theories.

I think alot more will tell it than just 'lil ol' me.

Alot more people.....or a lot more evidence? Because you seem to short on both for either of your conspiracies.

But hey, if even you won't try and back the steaming rhetorical piles that are your conspiracies, surely you'll understand why the rest of us have no use for them.

You're right. I guess all the outrage at the democrats tactics is my imagination.

The idiot doesn't know that the voting has stopped. His own Republican court ruled against him. He knows those mail in ballots are black votes.

“We will be going to the U.S. Supreme Court. We want all voting to stop!”

Voting had all stopped yesterday when all the polls had closed, yet he is bleating that the Supreme Court should stop the voting.

He obviously wants the counting of those votes to stop, but they will be counted.

His becoming hysterical at the time he trails in declared electoral votes is premature as well as futile.

His desperate attempt to disenfranchise all the voters in the six states that have not been declared, when neither candidate has been awarded 270 electoral votes, is very, very silly.
Losing doesn't seem to be an option for him, so, if he does lose, I'm not sure what he will do.

Probably something that involves a lot of whining, complaining about how 'unfair' he was treated, slathered heavily with evidence free conspiracies?

• Love
Reactions: BWK
Trump has real solutions, and many people are realizing the so-called medical experts are not credible and refuse to answer the real questions about the coup attempt pandemic.

Real doctors are making true facts known to those who are wise enough not to be bullied by fear and outright lies.

Update: Nearly 45,000 Doctors & Scientists Sign Declaration Opposing COVID Lockdowns

Nearly all the nurses in my wife's hospital are banking on Trump today. And that comes from THEIR experience of being dicked around by a virus that isn't half as existent as the CDC pretends it is.

So a corona virus conspiracy theory to buttress the 'stolen election' conspiracy theory?

Alot more people.....or a lot more evidence? Because you seem to short on both for either of your conspiracies.

But hey, if even you won't try and back the steaming rhetorical piles that are your conspiracies, surely you'll understand why the rest of us have no use for them.

You're right. I guess all the outrage at the democrats tactics is my imagination.

And by 'dem tactics'......you mean counting the votes.

Alleging corruption in any state does not cancel all the votes of the millions of Americans who reside in those states.

Votes must be tabulated, the results officially declared, and then any legal challenges to those results can be filed.
The AG of Pennsylvania (Shapiro) has already guaranteed Trump would not carry his state.

Alleging corruption in a notoriously corrupt state like Pennsylvania does not cancel the votes of
residents of Pennsylvania. It only makes sure the whole vote counting process does not go unsupervised
or unobserved, like in Philadelphia where, once again, observers have been physically barred from
insuring the process is legal and not corrupt.

Exactly. Allegations are not evidence.

Many conflate one with other. And of course, they're wrong.

The 'stolen election' narrative doesn't work without evidence. Worse, its a stupid story. As its *wildly* complicated and fantastically elaborate. While Joe Biden simply earning more votes is simple, plausible and matches the evidence.

Yeah, allegations are not evidence...which is why the democrats failed again and again and again and again over the last 4 years to get ANYTHING on Trump! Thanks for that, homey!

The Democrats were outraged at all the suppression tactics they used in the 2016 election with poll closings and purges. Democrats worked around that with mail in. If they had all done that in 2016, Trump would have lost.

Alleging corruption in any state does not cancel all the votes of the millions of Americans who reside in those states.

Votes must be tabulated, the results officially declared, and then any legal challenges to those results can be filed.
The AG of Pennsylvania (Shapiro) has already guaranteed Trump would not carry his state.

Alleging corruption in a notoriously corrupt state like Pennsylvania does not cancel the votes of
residents of Pennsylvania. It only makes sure the whole vote counting process does not go unsupervised
or unobserved, like in Philadelphia where, once again, observers have been physically barred from
insuring the process is legal and not corrupt.

Exactly. Allegations are not evidence.

Many conflate one with other. And of course, they're wrong.

The 'stolen election' narrative doesn't work without evidence. Worse, its a stupid story. As its *wildly* complicated and fantastically elaborate. While Joe Biden simply earning more votes is simple, plausible and matches the evidence.

Yeah, allegations are not evidence...which is why the democrats failed again and again and again and again over the last 4 years to get ANYTHING on Trump! Thanks for that, homey!

Laughing....so much for your 'stolen election' conspiracy. When pressed for evidence even its supporters abandon that garbage and scramble to another topic.

The Democrats were outraged at all the suppression tactics they used in the 2016 election with poll closings and purges. Democrats worked around that with mail in. If they had all done that in 2016, Trump would have lost.

Trump's win in 2016 was ridiculously close. Change 78,000 votes (that's barely one half of one tenth of 1 percent of the total votes cast)....and Hillary would have won the election.

• Thanks
Voting should stop because we’re past the deadline.

Voting stopped yesterday, at the time specified by each state.

Now, those votes must all be counted.

Not counting the votes of Americans is the equivalent of denying them the right to vote.

The electoral college electors will vote on December 14.

And Trump is bizarrely conflating vote COUNTING with voting. Trump is now insisting that roughly 10 million ballots cast NOT be counted.....um, because.
No, you and your Pravda ilk are creating that phony argument.

Or.....the official vote tallies are showing Biden got more votes.

Occam's Razor, my friend. Your conspiracy is fantastically elaborate, fact free and unnecessary.

Joe earning more votes matches the evidence and is far simpler.
What conspiracy? I just explained simple vocabulary and propaganda.
You’re another bad driver.

Not counting the votes of Americans is the equivalent of denying them the right to vote.

And Trump is bizarrely conflating vote COUNTING with voting. Trump is now insisting that roughly 10 million ballots cast NOT be counted.....um, because.

Occam's Razor, my friend. Your conspiracy is fantastically elaborate, fact free and unnecessary.

The conspiracy that democrats 'cheated' in the election? You know, the conspiracy that the entire thread is premised on......and yet no one has the evidence or stones to actually back up or stand for when challenged?

Apparently conservatives argue like middle school kids egg houses........throw and run.

• Thanks

The conspiracy that democrats 'cheated' in the election? You know, the conspiracy that the entire thread is premised on......and yet no one has the evidence or stones to actually back up or stand for when challenged?

Apparently conservatives argue like middle school kids egg houses........throw and run.
I said nothing about conspiracy. The reality of trump’s words being intentionally misconstrued is no conspiracy.

I said nothing about conspiracy. The reality of trump’s words being intentionally misconstrued is no conspiracy.

So when Trump claims election fraud (without the slightest evidence, of course), he's NOT actually claiming election fraud?

But is instead being 'misconstrued'?

So when Trump claims election fraud (without the slightest evidence, of course), he's NOT actually claiming election fraud?

Did I say anything about that? No.

So you've abandoned the topic of the thread entirely.

Feel free to come on back if you'd ever like to discuss it.

So you've abandoned the topic of the thread entirely.

Feel free to come on back if you'd ever like to discuss it.
I responded to the thread’s intentional misnomer.

Bernie Sanders is a Soviet.
Democrats are so stupid that they’re willing to forfeit the Cold War 30 years after we won it.

You can whine that Vermont Senator Sanders is a "Soviet" - or a Fijian for that matter - if that is what you feel that you need to do, but your pretending that Democrats are "stupid" or wish to forfeit the Cold War is very, very silly, indeed.

Most white, suburban, female college graduates did not experience a dramatic drop in intelligence over the past quadrennium, or develop a sudden affection for Hegelian dialectic, surely.
It’s spot-on, dupe.
Democrats are ignorant and stupid and take -- took — their freedom for granted. As the economy crashes around them due to commiecrat energy policy, pravda will tell them to blame it on trump, etc., and they will obey. Just like you.

So if it crashes, it lies (no pun intended)at the feet of Trump.

Tell that to the families who have lost loved ones to this virus. You Trump Humpers are pathetic.

• Love

And by 'dem tactics'......you mean counting the votes.I mean by using a "pandemic" to introduce

Tell that to the families who have lost loved ones to this virus. You Trump Humpers are pathetic.

It's not the point (not that I'd expect you to get it). Over 800,000 people per year die of the flu each year. I dont see that being exploited for an election. The newness of COVID allowed them to play with it in that way. Untold 1000's of people die each in automobile accidents that could have been prevented. Are we closing our highways in favor of public transportation?

FYI, I work with the public and the company I work for bever closed. At this point half the employees and most of out cutlstomers wear simple bandana-like masks. Since November no one has died and the few who DID get the virus in our ranks we're back in due time, none the worse for wear, and not spreading around fatalities to influence anyone. That falls solely on the media, the corrupt CDC, and whoever else they are able to get to corroborate their gross exaggerations about it. Schools are already talking about fully opening in a week or two. What does that coincide with? Couldn't be the election could it??? Nah... No way! Trump made a nasty face today! Impeach him!

Democrats are so stupid that they’re willing to forfeit the Cold War 30 years after we won it.

You can whine that Vermont Senator Sanders is a "Soviet" - or a Fijian for that matter - if that is what you feel that you need to do, but your pretending that Democrats are "stupid" or wish to forfeit the Cold War is very, very silly, indeed.

Most white, suburban, female college graduates did not experience a dramatic drop in intelligence over the past quadrennium, or develop a sudden affection for Hegelian dialectic, surely.
It’s spot-on, dupe.
Democrats are ignorant and stupid and take -- took — their freedom for granted. As the economy crashes around them due to commiecrat energy policy, pravda will tell them to blame it on trump, etc., and they will obey. Just like you.

That’s exactly what Pravda will blame it on.
If you consider fracking and expanded fossil fuel energy production under trump and then see a crashed economy resulting from democrat restriction and prohibition of fossil fuel extraction, then only a moron would still believe it’s trump’s fault.

It’s spot-on, dupe.

If you consider fracking and expanded fossil fuel energy production under trump and then see a crashed economy resulting from democrat restriction and prohibition of fossil fuel extraction, then only a moron would still believe it’s trump’s fault.

If a frog had a glass ass it would break every time he jumps. Crash comes next week, whose fault is it?

It’s spot-on, dupe.

If a frog had a glass ass it would break every time he jumps. Crash comes next week, whose fault is it?
Crash comes when dems outlaw fracking.
Obama did it in Feb ‘09 when he reimplemented the drilling moratorium and wrecked the economy for six years.

Forum List

Back