So someone due the math for me...

Penn: 20 EC votes

NC: 15

Mich: 16

right now donny has 213 EC votes ...

213 + 51 = 264.

so ... no.

It seems to me the only way Biden can win it is if michigan changes. Penn, NC and Georgia arent.

So if Trump wins Pennsylvania, North Carolina and Michigan
Does he win the presidency

Just checking and it looks like Trump won North Carolina and Georgia. Not sure on the others. Don't know if it announced yet.

And in PA Trump leads Biden by 700,000 votes.

So if Trump wins Pennsylvania, North Carolina and Michigan
Does he win the presidency
It seems to me the only way Biden can win it is if michigan changes. Penn, NC and Georgia arent.

michigan is still counting mail ins & donny is only up by a few thousand as of 8:06am

Your Covid tired of licking envelopes the other day, bro?

michigan is still counting mail ins & donny is only up by a few thousand as of 8:06am

Michigan just got updated. He is at 2,420,821. Joe is at 2,396,573

Boy that's a close one. I think Trump took NC and Georgia and is 700,000 ahead of Biden in PA. Not sure if NC and Georgia have declared yet.

Boy that's a close one. I think Trump took NC and Georgia and is 700,000 ahead of Biden in PA. Not sure if NC and Georgia have declared yet.
He will get all 4.

He will get all 4.

I hope so. If he does the mail in ballots won't matter.

Its close but 91% of votes are in..
They Georgia and NC havent been declared yet but i wouldnt worry about those 2..

Forum List

Back