Biden Used Personal G-Mail Account To Send Govt Info To Foreign Deal-Making Son

Sorry, your attempt to switch things around failed. YIU made the claim all Jod did was send crackhead Unclass info.

YOU PROVE IT

yes, do yiu understand what Frlony Perjury is? Biden was asked by the FBI if he knew his son's business - he lied .

Asked by FBI??? Where are you getting this horseshit from? He was asked that in a crowd while campaigning.

Asked by FBI??? Where are you getting this horseshit from? He was asked that in a crowd while campaigning.
You fo realize there is STILL an investigation of Hunter Biden going on, right?!

You fo realize there is STILL an investigation of Hunter Biden going on, right?!

:rolleyes: Nobody is buying your made up bullshit, so you may as well stop posting that garbage.

There is no evidence Biden lied to FBI about his son. PERIOD.

:rolleyes: Nobody is buying your made up bullshit, so you may as well stop posting that garbage.

There is no evidence Biden lied to FBI about his son. PERIOD.
Biden LIED to everyone on the planet about his son, you idiot.

Biden LIED to everyone on the planet about his son, you idiot.
You are constantly confusing your fantasies with evidence based facts. It's a defect of your thought patterns.

I know your little politico rat brain can IMAGINE Biden lying to FBI. But it doesn't make it so, get it dummy?

There has to be some actual source for your claims, some rational reason for someone to take your outlandish claims seriously. Otherwise you just look like a nutbag clown, who's posts are worth fuck-all.

You are constantly confusing your fantasies with evidence based facts. It's a defect of your thought patterns.

I know your little politico rat brain can IMAGINE Biden lying to FBI. But it doesn't make it so, get it dummy?

There has to be some actual source for your claims, some rational reason for someone to take your outlandish claims seriously. Otherwise you just look like a nutbag clown, who's posts are worth fuck-all.
There is. I have posted the links numerous times in numerous threads, and if I reference the subject q time without re-posting the links, despite the fact that you have seen them numerous times, I get the same crap from snowflakes like you.

The fact that Biden has lied to YOU by claiming he has never asked Hunter about what he did business-wise, claiming he never met with Burisma reps despite there being pictures of Joe playing golf with them and Hunter on the internet is not enough for you...yiu don't mind being lied to and played for a chump. You'll still kiss Joe's ass and defend him.

You are proof that some people were born to be and like being sheep.

There is. I have posted the links numerous times in numerous threads, and if I reference the subject q time without re-posting the links, despite the fact that you have seen them numerous times, I get the same crap from snowflakes like you.

The fact that Biden has lied to YOU by claiming he has never asked Hunter about what he did business-wise, claiming he never met with Burisma reps despite there being pictures of Joe playing golf with them and Hunter on the internet is not enough for you...yiu don't mind being lied to and played for a chump. You'll still kiss Joe's ass and defend him.

You are proof that some people were born to be and like being sheep.

Exactly NOTHING you've just said supports your claim that Biden lied to FBI. You are just too damn stupid to understand that.

Exactly NOTHING you've just said supports your claim that Biden lied to FBI. You are just too damn stupid to understand that.

1626956545747.png

You are the Poster-Child for Democrat's Philosophy

Last edited:
The fact that Joe Biden used his personal e-mail account to send Hunter Biden 'U.S. Govt Information' proves Joe Biden had lied his ass off for years by claiming he did not know about any of Hunter's business dealings, never asked him on any of those 10+-hour flights to Ukraine, China, etc... wtf he was doing on the jet, why he was going, what he was going to do there, etc...

Politicians don't just e-mail their crackhead, deadbeat dad official US Govt information, especially from a personal e-mail account.

The great thing about this is that Joe's e-mails to his son are on Hunter's laptop that the FBI has, which reportedly is part of the FBI's official investigation opened n 2019, that is still going on (although it was just recently exposed that the investigation was 'slow-rolled' and kept quiet during Joe's Presidential campaign run).

'These emails were reportedly uncovered on Hunter Biden’s laptop, which was seized by the FBI in December 2019 from a Delaware computer shop owner. Joe would sometimes sign-off the emails as “Dad,” using the account [email protected].'

'Perhaps most damning of all, some emails clearly addressed business matters and forwarded information from senior officials in the White House, the State Department and other government agencies.'

Such information, at the very LEAST, would be classified 'UNCLASS, FOUO'. Even considered 'UNclassified' the information would still carry the caveat of being 'FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY'.

'Joe was receiving information from the State Department as vice president. Meanwhile, his son Hunter was allegedly “globetrotting” and making “foreign deals,

IT WAS ILLEGAL for Joe Biden to send Hunter Biden even UNCLASS FOUO govt information to Hunter who was using this information in his foreign deals-making.

1. Presidential Records Act Violation: Biden's use of a personal e-mail account to send his crackhead, influence-peddling, Russian money-laundering son raises the question brings up the legal question regarding the Presidential Records Act. EVERY e-mail sent from Joe using his personal e-mail, not just the ones sent to Hunter, must officially be archived. (Hillary did the same thing as Joe, used her personal e-mail account, and FBI Director Comey publicly declared Hillary violated US Laws but 'was too stupid to know she was breaking he law'. I guess, in Joe's case, his defense could be that he suffered from dementia.)
- In the official FBI investigation of Hunter begun in 2019 and is still active, the FBI should compare every e-mail sent from and to Biden's personal e-mail account that are on Hunter's laptop to the e-mails Biden submitted for official archival, as per legal requirement. I would bet my house that Biden did NOT obey the law and submit every e-mail he sent to Hunter for archival.

2. Illegally sending Hunter Official Govt Information: Again, at the very LEAST, official govt information obtained from officials in the WH, the US State Department, and other US Govt Agencies would be classified 'FOUO'....which does not mean Joe can sent the information to his crackhead foreign deal-making sone to use for personal family financial gain.

In investigating Hunter Biden, this connection between Joe and Hunter, personal e-mails found on Hunter's laptop from VP Joe Biden using his personal e-mail address, MANDATES the need to investigate VP - now President Joe Biden for committing crimes as well.

The problem is the FBI has been exposed as possibly the most criminal US govt agency for the last several DECADES, according to the FISA Court investigation's report. On top of that, there is undeniable evidence that former FBI officials / Directors attempted to buy positions / influence on the Biden administration:

"Former FBI Director Louis Freeh gave $100,000 to a trust for two of President Biden’s grandchildren as he sought to pursue “some very good and profitable matters” with him, newly surfaced emails revealed Thursday."

& Biden kept Wray on as FBI Director, despite the FISA Court investigation's report proving Wray is continuing the FBI's illegal, Un-Constitutional spying on Americans.

Basically all this means the corrupt, criminal Bidens have nothing to fear from the FBI.

2. Illegally sending Hunter Official Govt Information: Again, at the very LEAST, official govt information obtained from officials in the WH, the US State Department, and other US Govt Agencies would be classified 'FOUO'....which does not mean Joe can sent the information to his crackhead foreign deal-making sone to use for personal family financial gain.

Total Horseshit, not-classified information is ROUTINELY shared and made public.

What financial gain was made for Hunter from information that O'Connor is being released from detention that day?

1. Presidential Records Act Violation: Biden's use of a personal e-mail account to send his crackhead, influence-peddling, Russian money-laundering son raises the question brings up the legal question regarding the Presidential Records Act. EVERY e-mail sent from Joe using his personal e-mail, not just the ones sent to Hunter, must officially be archived.

Nope, that is again, bullshit. Private, not work related, emails are not subject to Presidential Records Act.

Remember when Xiden lied and said he never talked to his family about foreign business deals? Sounds like he was caught in yet another lie....

Total Horseshit, not-classified information is ROUTINELY shared and made public.

Prove that information given to a VP from the State Department can be shared over a private e-mailto a crackhead foreign deal-making son who is selling influence.

:auiqs.jpg: You're an idiot.

Heheh - I named that tune in less than a second based on your subject line alone! :lol:

Nope, that is again, bullshit. Private, not work related, emails are not subject to Presidential Records Act.
Ummm, the article (1 of many) clearly states Biden was sending OFFICIAL GOVT INFORMAITON OBTAINED BY WH PERSONNEL AND THE STATE DEPARTMENT to his crackhead foreign deal-making, influence-peddling son. That information can not be called 'private, not work-related'

Good grief, dude...

Heheh - I named that tune in less than a second based on your subject line alone! :lol:

So you, therefor, can easily debunk this story......be my guest. I look forward to your links and 'evidence'

(btw, this thread is NOT about the Az election audit)

Prove that information given to a VP from the State Department can be shared
State Department provided information, given that it is not classified or sensitive, is ROUTINELY made public by Congressmen and administration members and no, there has never been anyone charged for it.

You seriously have zero clue wtf you are talking about.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back