Know how Trump fans are supposed to be a cult?

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
I'm just wondering if that's projection. Just for example, when is the last time a leftist criticized anything Xiden, just on this board for example? How about Kamala?

Can we all agree they're no where near bitchn'? Yet apparently they're doing everything perfect despite themselves and the results.

Meanwhile.........Crickets or the left approves of EVERYTHING. All while the Xiden administration writes everything for Xiden presented as though Xiden thinks for himself, dementia and all.

Trump supporters are the cult?

How about TDS is a cult, after all, Trump' has lived in their heads five years now, Trump Trump Trump all day, 24/7 by the left.

Seems the left is more like a cult, coming and going. But apparently, leftists are independent thinkers :abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
1626849303128.png

1626849344433.png

1626849448751.png

1626849485971.png

I am critical of the Democrats quite often.

I'm just wondering if that's projection. Just for example, when is the last time a leftist criticized anything Xiden, just on this board for example? How about Kamala?

Can we all agree they're no where near bitchn'? Yet apparently they're doing everything perfect despite themselves and the results.

Meanwhile.........Crickets or the left approves of EVERYTHING. All while the Xiden administration writes everything for Xiden presented as though Xiden thinks for himself, dementia and all.

How about TDS is a cult, after all, Trump' has lived in their heads five years now, Trump Trump Trump all day, 24/7 by the left.

Seems the left is more like a cult, coming and going. But apparently, leftists are independent thinkers :abgg2q.jpg:
Please cite the times where you've criticized Trump in the past.

You put a lot of thought into that, but like always, it's completely wrong. At least you are consistant.

Please cite the times where you've criticized Trump in the past.

ILMAO, you want them all?

Where's your critique of Xiden? Those posts you quoted look typical Corn, none have any meaning.

The part where you thought Biden and Harris aren't bitchin, and the part where you think the left is a cult. Don't worry. You're still seen as a silly little goober, just like always.

You're saying Xiden and Harris are bitchn'?

No fucking way would I expect you to admit you're part of a cult. You deny everything, why would that end at cult?

Would it be more correct to say the left is a cult regardless of Xiden? After all, seems you'd have to go in deeply to appreciate a dishonest creep with dementia for a leadership role. And Kamala? What's to like?

I've stated several times on this forum I think Biden is at least half senile. And even when he was sane, he was an idiot. His stimulus, IMO, was a waste and only hurt the job market by incentivizing people to not work. I hope the economy can survive him. Like Trump, I don't expect Biden to serve a second term. I'm not certain he will get to complete his first term.

Your turn -- let's see your criticisms of Trump...

Meanwhile:

1626852196235.png

Yeah...nothing cult like about that! LOL

Your turn -- let's see your criticisms of Trump...

Nice.....Here's all of them.

He's fat, has small hands and should shave his head.

He's a poor example for a husband, though could be a lot worse, men can be pigs. It's not like he's abusive, open marriage I suppose, he likes trophy wives.

While he's BLATANTLY HONEST, he exaggerates the truth as well.

He's thin skinned as fuck. That's great for a leadership role, he doesn't like to lose.

He's not tactful, he's no Ronald Reagan.

His stimulus is a piece of shit, just like all of them. In his defense Demonicrats throw that shit down everyone's throats and use it for political aspirations.

He talks too much. I'll take that all day over a Xiden who never says anything genuine or from the heart.

He didn't control debt but that's all BS anyway, congress runs that shit and we're doomed anyway.

I didn't like what he said about Mexicans being rapists and such. I rec'd his point though, his words sucked.

That's it in a nutshell, his policies are solid and he gets shit done.

Last edited:

Both sides are cults and they’re both stupid.

He's a poor example for a husband, though could be a lot worse, men can be pigs. It's not like he's abusive, open marriage I suppose, he likes trophy wives.

He's thin skinned as fuck. That's great for a leadership role, he doesn't like to lose.

His stimulus is a piece of shit, just like all of them. In his defense Demonicrats throw that shit down everyone's throats and use it for political aspirations.

He talks too much. I'll take that all day over a Xiden who never says anything genuine or from the heart.

He didn't control debt but that's all BS anyway, congress runs that shit and we're doomed anyway.

Wtf ?

Leftists are modern authoritarian bootlickers and it's a source of endless entertainment for me, to be honest. There's nothing Big Government does they don't love, adore and even worship. This while they attempt to style themselves as being cool, free, and hip.

Their idols are all in their 80s, to boot.

They're not cool. They haven't been for a long time. It's something else to watch, I'll say that

Here's mine.

Terrible husband. TERRIBLE. I would crack his kneecaps before I would allow him to marry my daughter. (figuratively, of course)

Decent dad and grandpa, by all accounts. If I had a business head I'd give a better account there.

Great sense of humor. Good, solid president too. Solid policies and the fortitude to see them through.

Leftists can never separate the man/woman from the politician. They are idols to them. Then they project that on US (of course) by telling us that WE are in a cult. Yeah sure

I didn't like what he said about Mexicans being rapists and such. I rec'd his point though, his words sucked.

You can't cite where you ever said that before. Are you scared?

You're saying Xiden and Harris are bitchn'?

No fucking way would I expect you to admit you're part of a cult. You deny everything, why would that end at cult?

Would it be more correct to say the left is a cult regardless of Xiden? After all, seems you'd have to go in deeply to appreciate a dishonest creep with dementia for a leadership role. And Kamala? What's to like?
Cults make huge lies and then they believe their own lies, and that is why the Democrat Party is a dangerous political cult.

Forum List

Back