Biden unlikely to meet July 4 vaccination goal

Then how do you explain the Blue States being so low?

You have to look at the entire data set including the demographics in each state. There are Republicans in blue states. Red states are more likely to be lower than blue states. More likely, but not always. But in the overall data, you see the overall trends among demographics.

Not complicated.
So your entire conjecture was BS. Got it!

Democrats tend to be younger people and they are not as nervous about the virus. Could they be the ones skewing the numbers potentially? Yes or no?

I think we all know where the blame goes for morons not getting vaccinated.

It goes to Biden.

Biden's failure to make the case to people as to how essential it is, he's just not a leader.
You can lead a horse to water......

But he hasn't done anything to lead anyone any where.

And that's the point, Sleepy Joe isn't a leader.
If you don't want a shot then don't get one but don't play the BS game of claiming someone was defeated just because they have an option of getting a vaccine.
They are literally wanting to continue COVID because of politics.

You think REPUBLICANS are trying to continue COVID because of politics ???

OMG you're a moron

You misunderstand. Their willful actions will have a negative effect on fighting COVID because of politics.
Anyone who wants a vaccine may get it. Case Closed.

Nope, there are some who can't be vaccinated and the anti-vaxxers put them at risk.
How do I put them at risk when I have the antibodies? While you cowered in your basement I was giving my actual blood to save those who were struggling with COVID. If one cannot get the vaccine then one has to stay home and be careful. It is not my problem.

No, you're just too stupid to understand. Like I told you from the beginning.

And the Cleveland Clinic still agrees with me.
Nope. I posted subsequent articles to show otherwise and now you're just dodging at trolling. I accept your surrender. Go play in traffic.

Nope. I posted subsequent articles to show otherwise and now you're just dodging at trolling. I accept your surrender. Go play in traffic.

Nah, you're just lying. Your own article says they recommend the vaccine for everyone.

"The clinic still recommends that anyone who can get the vaccine, should.

The Cleveland Clinic tells FOX 8, “We don’t know how long the immune system will protect against reinfection or protect against variants. We still recommend those eligible receive the vaccine."

You constantly demonstrate that you have limited reading comprehension skills and you just like to argue even when you already know you're wrong. We both know you're going against their recommendation. Sorry loser. Read your own article next time.

Nah, you're just lying. Your own article says they recommend the vaccine for everyone.

The Cleveland Clinic tells FOX 8, “We don’t know how long the immune system will protect against reinfection or protect against variants. We still recommend those eligible receive the vaccine."

You constantly demonstrate that you have limited reading comprehension skills and you just like to argue even when you already know you're wrong. We both know you're going against their recommendation. Sorry loser. Read your own article next time.
You are lying

What do the fucking words mean to you?

No point vaccinating those who’ve had COVID-19: Findings of Cleveland Clinic study​

no significant difference in COVID-19 incidence was observed between previously infected and currently unvaccinated participants, previously infected and currently vaccinated participants, and previously uninfected and currently vaccinated participants.

With further statistical analysis, it was observed that the COVID-19 vaccination significantly reduced the risk of SARS-CoV-2 infection in previously uninfected participants but not in previously infected participants.

The study concludes, "individuals who have laboratory-confirmed symptomatic SARS-CoV-2 infection are unlikely to benefit from COVID-19 vaccination, and vaccines can be safely prioritized to those who have not been infected before."

What do the fucking words "unlikely to benefit from" mean to you?

Checkmate. Fuck off.

Stop bugging me with your leftist drivel.

I am notifying Nostra Orangecat to illustrate your trolling and stupidity.

OK IDIOT

35% of Georgia is vaccinated (BLUE STATE)
39% of Arizona (BLUE STATE)
46% of Michigan (BLUE STATE)
44% of Illinois (BLUE STATE)

Would you like more data points?

Moron

This is why it's important to look at ALL the data. When you do, you see some bigger trends.

1624303488405.png

What do the fucking words "unlikely to benefit from" mean to you?

What do you think the word "recommend" means? You continue to avoid this and we both know why lmao.

You can try to spin this however you like but you're STILL going against the Cleveland Clinic's recommendation. It's hilarious watching you try to deflect away from this simple and obvious point. You fail.

It goes to Biden.

Biden's failure to make the case to people as to how essential it is, he's just not a leader.

If you don't want a shot then don't get one but don't play the BS game of claiming someone was defeated just because they have an option of getting a vaccine.

OMG you're a moron

You misunderstand. Their willful actions will have a negative effect on fighting COVID because of politics.

Nope, there are some who can't be vaccinated and the anti-vaxxers put them at risk.

So get vaccinated and don't worry about it

It goes to Biden.

OMG you're a moron

I feel more and more confident that you twats don't even read or understand the posts you reply to.

OMG you're a moron

I feel more and more confident that you twats don't even read or understand the posts you reply to.

You constantly write snarky posts that are vague and can be interpreted in multiple ways. You need to start by writing better

OMG you're a moron

You constantly write snarky posts that are vague and can be interpreted in multiple ways. You need to start by writing better

:itsok:

OMG you're a moron

Poor guy, you're really upset now. Maybe you should play in the back yard for a while and calm down. Then maybe your mom will give you a snack! Maybe even Freetos!

Thanks for your concern, fag. And just so you know, I don't give a fuck how you feel

OMG you're a moron

Poor guy, you're really upset now. Maybe you should play in the back yard for a while and calm down. Then maybe your mom will give you a snack! Maybe even Freetos!

Thanks for your concern, fag. And just so you know, I don't give a fuck how you feel
Yeah, it appears I'm the one who is upset.

OMG you're a moron

Yeah, it appears I'm the one who s upset.

Awwwwwww, maybe you and Mac1958 should get together and hug it out. He's really sensitive too. You two girls can spend all afternoon talking about how you feel, you're a couple of fags

It goes to Biden.

OMG you're a moron

So you're saying I put them at risk? LOL how?

OK IDIOT

Moron

This is why it's important to look at ALL the data. When you do, you see some bigger trends.

View attachment 504055

No response from AzogtheDefiler on this either I see. Looks like you’re WRONG again.

What’s the matter you little bitch? Can’t defend your argument? Maybe you should look at the entire data set before you post it.

Too easy.

OK IDIOT

Moron

View attachment 504055

No response from AzogtheDefiler on this either I see. Looks like you’re WRONG again.

What’s the matter you little bitch? Can’t defend your argument? Maybe you should look at the entire data set before you post it.

Too easy.
npr is leftist

How do you explain the stats below?

Forum List

Back