Biden - Uniter In Chief

Biden will unite our country. Uncheck.

Biden will unite world leaders. Uncheck.

Biden is the greatest "Bait and Switch" trick ever pulled on the American people. He was supposed to be good Ol Joe who reaches across the aisle and finds middle ground. Who is this seething, race baiting asshole?

Secret Service man caught armed with Bidens diaper bag....

1654618138076.png

Fucking Yahoo and the MSM! They are not talking about MIGRATION--migration happens within borders, not across them. Address ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION into the US--that is the issue.

Biden has united the country only when it comes to the direction the Country is moving .

Biden has united the country only when it comes to the direction the Country is moving .

I'm beginning to understand something now. I couldn't figure out why in the hell Biden & Company would continue going in the wrong direction even when poll after poll after poll says it is the wrong direction. Now I know why, he wants to unite Americans so that we can all go down with the ship together.

I'm beginning to understand something now. I couldn't figure out why in the hell Biden & Company would continue going in the wrong direction even when poll after poll after poll says it is the wrong direction. Now I know why, he wants to unite Americans so that we can all go down with the ship together.
Climate change is his top priority. Everything he does has to be looked at through that paradigm to make sense. To him and his ilk it makes perfect sense to tear down our country in order to rebuild it according to their vision.

Possibly doing what Trump wanted to do..........unite all Americans together so the DemonicRat Party is dissolved and stripped of any and all powers they have, now and forever.

Forum List

Back