Biden twists the truth "300 million vaccinations given"

What you posted was and is nonsense

What I posted is a fact.
As of 6 a.m. EDT June 16, a total of 146,456,124 Americans had been fully vaccinated, or 44.1 percent of the country's population, according to the CDC's data. Below are the states and Washington, D.C., ranked by the percentage of their population that has been fully vaccinated against COVID-19, according to the CDC.

You already said that. My post isn’t about the percentage of vaccinated but about the number of vaccines administered.

Both from the CDC. Both factual.

It’s not complicated.
The only thing that matters is the number of vaccinated. Furthermore the number of those fully vaccinated is ZERO as they are no longer claiming that 2 vaccines are enough as they now say that a booster will be required at least every year. That said no one is fully vaccinated

CIAO

Furthermore the number of those fully vaccinated is ZERO as they are no longer claiming that 2 vaccines are enough as they now say that a booster will be required at least every year. That said no one is fully vaccinated

CIAO
That's as dumb as saying nobodies car is registered, since they have to get a new registration at least every year.

Stupid runs strong in your family.

Furthermore the number of those fully vaccinated is ZERO as they are no longer claiming that 2 vaccines are enough as they now say that a booster will be required at least every year. That said no one is fully vaccinated

CIAO
That's as dumb as saying nobodies car is registered, since they have to get a new registration at least every year.

Stupid runs strong in your family.
Fully vaccinated means no more vaccines needed. So that said there are zero fully vaccinated people currently living on Earth

And there is nothing that your screaming will change

Fully vaccinated means no more vaccines needed. So that said there are zero fully vaccinated people currently living on Earth

You know you're wrong. What does fully fed mean?

That you never had to eat again?

Stop being so stupid.

I am fully vaccinated for polio, this means I never need another.

Information about polio disease, vaccines and recommendations for vaccination from the Australian Immunisation Handbook

recommended to receive a booster dose of inactivated poliovirus (IPV) vaccine or an IPV-containing vaccine every 10 years.

You are wrong. Operation Warp Speed caused all of the vaccines be available faster by an order of magnitude.

Yes, thanks to Donald Trump's bold decisive leadership I am vaccinated.
If you're vaccinated I don't care what you believe about how we got them so quickly.
I have to step in and say that truth always matters. When people are allowed to believe propaganda, they start behaving like idiots, like the ones who stored the capitol on 1/6, or calling for endless audits of ballots that have already been counted three different times in three different ways.
Most of these idiot are hopeless. As long as he's not an incubator for the next variant I don't care what he thinks.

Furthermore there are no covid 19 vaccines that are guaranteed to work as intended
This is a lie.

Again kid, no covid 19 vaccine even makes the claim that it will prevent the disease which is why there are vaccinated people getting covid. Not that a government zombie like you would have a clue
More lies.
Then you tell us which vaccine guarantees that no one vaccinated will get covid.

Or continue jerking off

Furthermore there are no covid 19 vaccines that are guaranteed to work as intended
This is a lie.
Again kid, no covid 19 vaccine even makes the claim that it will prevent the disease which is why there are vaccinated people getting covid.
Read the CDC, FDA and NIH criteria for determining the efficacy of a vaccine. One criteria they set was for preventing serious illness (ex: hospitalization) or death.

The other for prevention of mild or moderate symptoms.

And all three vaccines have met or exceeded the target efficacy set.
He doesn't care. Tucker told him they didn't work.

If you're vaccinated you owe Trump a debt of gratitude.
On December 11, 2020, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration issued the first emergency use authorization (EUA) for a vaccine for the prevention of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) in individuals 16 years of age and older

Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine | FDA

This vaccine was developed, produced, funded by Germany. If you got a pfizer vaccine (the first available) you know that Trump had nothing to do with it.

All Warp Speed did for pfizer is agree to buy it once it was FDA approved.

No different from the GSA agreeing to buy the Ford Taurus. Then claiming they were responsible for Ford creating the car.

Stupid stupid stupid.
Operation Warp Speed sped up trials by allowing the trial stages to be done in parallel rather than sequentially.

If it wasn't for Operation Warp Speed, none of the vaccines would be available to the American public yet.

All the experts were saying it would take years, Trump got it done in months. That's called leadership.
Vaccine companies got it done in months, the US and other government's provided funding for the accelerated trials and production you mentioned. The first available vaccine got finding from the EU, not the US.

Are you vaccinated?
Operation Warp Speed accelerated the trials by having the different trial stages done in parallel rather than in series.

All the experts said it would be years before we had a vaccine available to the public. Because of Trump's bold decisive leadership, we already have several of them available in mere months.

That's unprecedented.
Operation warp speed had nothing to do with the first available vaccine.

Can you explain that?

Are you vaccinated?
actually, weather somebody is or isn't, is none of your fucking business....
Bullshit.
He's right, it's really none of your business, Karen.

Forum List

Back