Biden twists the truth "300 million vaccinations given"

Those masks don't protect against viruses so it's stupid to wear them. They just give people a false sense of security. Every single person I know who got COVID was an avid mask wearer.
Trump got COVID, and we know he certainly WASN'T an avid mask wearer.

Jesus people. How stupid are you?

A fully vaccinated person has received TWO doses. Each dose counts as one vaccination.

And infections and deaths declined almost as soon as we reached 100 million vaccinations.

Guess what?

With dumbass red/southern states being so slow to vaccinate there is a high likelihood that the virus will continue to "thin the heard" there.

I frankly don't care. I'm fuly vaccinated. You can't kill me any more.
If you're vaccinated you owe Trump a debt of gratitude.
Sure, take credit for a vaccine that was mostly developed before his administration and the first to come to market wasn't even in the U.S. or a part of Operation Warp Speed, probably because they didn't want the former guy's reputation on their product.

Then consider that the former administration didn't have much of a plan to distribute the vaccine or that they bothered to order enough to begin with.

Other than that, chug a gallon of bleach, covfefe.

Infection rates are dropping dramatically in areas with high vaccination rates and spiking in "Trump states" with low vaccination rates
False

View attachment 503214
Did you somehow believe that proved something?

That is all pre vaccination lol

FAIL

The steepest declines have been with older white patients, and also Asians under 30, a group whose weekly Covid-19 deaths were in the single digits even during the height of the pandemic.
The remaining deaths are mainly driven by those who have yet to be vaccinated,

But while national Covid-19 case and death rates are painting a favorable picture of the United States' fight against Covid-19, case rates and death rates among the unvaccinated remain high, according to the Washington Post.
The rate of Covid-19 cases among the unvaccinated is 69% higher than the standard national rates, according to the Post, though it is declining. Meanwhile, the death rate among the unvaccinated is about the same as it was two months ago, and the hospitalization rate is as high as it was three months ago.
It's intentional stupidity to not get the vaccine. Not surprising from Trump voters. :lol:

Not even Trump himself, who had the virus, refused the vaccine when it became available to him.

A fully vaccinated person has received TWO doses. Each dose counts as one vaccination.

And infections and deaths declined almost as soon as we reached 100 million vaccinations.

Guess what?

With dumbass red/southern states being so slow to vaccinate there is a high likelihood that the virus will continue to "thin the heard" there.

Sure, take credit for a vaccine that was mostly developed before his administration and the first to come to market wasn't even in the U.S. or a part of Operations Warp Speed, probably because they didn't want the former guy's reputation on their product.

Then consider that the former administration didn't have much of a plan to distribute the vaccine or that they bothered to order enough to begin with.

You have no fucking clue what Operation Warp Speed even is. All you know is what the fake news brainwashes your feeble mind into believing. You're an idiot.

Last edited:
And of course the media helps spread the falsehood.

Approximately 42% are vaccinated. That's 137 million Joe. But who am I to call Joe out for misrepresenting the facts....
Oddly enough cases are down over 90% even with less than half the country fully vaccinated and deaths are down even further despite most of the country lifting all restrictions including the ridiculous mask mandates.
Actually Biden likely would have been right about this number, what he didn't count on however is the real number of conscious Americans that are refusing to get the fake vaccine
Many soon to be UNconscious and on ventilators
You are a hypnotized zombie fool. I had covid, no big deal either

Next

:rolleyrs:

Guess what?

Great! Thank him for me. Did you get your Trump shot? I did and now I can go maskless without worry.
I've been maskless since the beginning.
All the people wearing anything but an m95 mask are dupes. I'm guessing that included you. But I'm happy your placebo made you feel better.
You were very lucky...and stupid.

Not lucky, HEALTHY

I have no preexisting issues and I'm not a fatass so I'm not at risk of anything more than mild symptoms.

Just like everything in life you weigh the risks vs the rewards.
You are at risk of death, idiot. A preexisting condition is not required to suffer or die from this disease. And even if you don't care about yourself, care about other people around you, selfish prick. How would you feel if you gave the virus to an unvaccinated child? Think beyond yourself if that's possible.
I expect you to sell your car. Think about the others you put at risk of death every time you drive. How would you feel if you killed a vaccinated child!
:rolleyes:

If I was driving my car blindfolded and without brakes, you might have a valid analogy.

It's intentional stupidity to not get the vaccine. Not surprising from Trump voters. :lol:

Not even Trump himself, who had the virus, refused the vaccine when it became available to him.
Trump does one thing for himself, and meanwhile pushes his followers to do the opposite.

It's like Trump wants to see the pandemic continue under Biden.

Approximately 42% are vaccinated. That's 137 million Joe. But who am I to call Joe out for misrepresenting the facts....
Oddly enough cases are down over 90% even with less than half the country fully vaccinated and deaths are down even further despite most of the country lifting all restrictions including the ridiculous mask mandates.
How dare you pick on Joe and the media with facts. ^^^ BAN HIM!!
So you really ARE that stupid?

Read above
Are you a retard or something what are you blabbering about?

Guess what?

Sure, take credit for a vaccine that was mostly developed before his administration and the first to come to market wasn't even in the U.S. or a part of Operations Warp Speed, probably because they didn't want the former guy's reputation on their product.

I have no fucking clue what Operation Warp Speed even is. All you know is what the fake news brainwashes your feeble mind into believing. You're an idiot.

I agree, you don't know what it is and you obviously have no meaningful way of replying to my post.

Read above
Joe and the media keep misrepresenting the facts. The statement alone "x number of people have at least their first shot"
The shot is widely available EVERYWHERE. In fact they are having to beg & bribe people to get it.
Anybody that wants the shot has the shot.
Bragging about 300 million would be like McDonald's braging about double bread sold since every hamburger requires 2 buns.
It's leftist math.
It's call SPIN also known as LYING. Dems and the liberal news media have a lot of practice.

Read above
Joe and the media keep misrepresenting the facts. The statement alone "x number of people have at least their first shot"
The shot is widely available EVERYWHERE. In fact they are having to beg & bribe people to get it.
Anybody that wants the shot has the shot.
Bragging about 300 million would be like McDonald's braging about double bread sold since every hamburger requires 2 buns.
It's leftist math.
Sorry Trump Humper.

300 million doses distributed and administered...with many more available to the dumbass Trump herd and not being used...is a phenomenal feat...and it has essentially stopped the virus in its tracks where vaccinations are widespread.
So less than half the country got it. :cuckoo:

I don't take drugs. Period.
My body my choice right?
You don't drink booze? That is a drug...You don't drink coffee which has the drug caffeine in it? I smell a pile of bullshit so high you need high wader boots to navigate in.
You have to realize the conservative mind. They define thing differently than the dictionary. To them a drug is defined as an illegal drug. The same way they defined taxes as being federal income taxes.

I don't take drugs
40% of people don't pay taxes.

There is a reason why they have jobs for those with low intelligence quotas.

Trump does one thing for himself, and meanwhile pushes his followers to do the opposite.

It's like Trump wants to see the pandemic continue under Biden.
Trump doesn't actually give two shits and a handshake about his sycophants. Anything that can make Biden look bad, Trump thinks is good for him. The logic of Trump's followers dying of COVID being good for Trump escapes me though...

Actually Biden likely would have been right about this number, what he didn't count on however is the real number of conscious Americans that are refusing to get the fake vaccine
Many soon to be UNconscious and on ventilators
You are a hypnotized zombie fool. I had covid, no big deal either

Next
Except for the 100s of thousands who have died and your inability to understand rationalizing statistics with personal anecdotal stories that could be completely made up for all anyone knows.

On December 11, 2020, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration issued the first emergency use authorization (EUA) for a vaccine for the prevention of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) in individuals 16 years of age and older

Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine | FDA

This vaccine was developed, produced, funded by Germany. If you got a pfizer vaccine (the first available) you know that Trump had nothing to do with it.

All Warp Speed did for pfizer is agree to buy it once it was FDA approved.

No different from the GSA agreeing to buy the Ford Taurus. Then claiming they were responsible for Ford creating the car.

Stupid stupid stupid.
Operation Warp Speed sped up trials by allowing the trial stages to be done in parallel rather than sequentially.

If it wasn't for Operation Warp Speed, none of the vaccines would be available to the American public yet.

All the experts were saying it would take years, Trump got it done in months. That's called leadership.

Forum List

Back