Biden twists the truth "300 million vaccinations given"

Jesus people. How stupid are you?

A fully vaccinated person has received TWO doses. Each dose counts as one vaccination.

And infections and deaths declined almost as soon as we reached 100 million vaccinations.

Guess what?

With dumbass red/southern states being so slow to vaccinate there is a high likelihood that the virus will continue to "thin the heard" there.

I frankly don't care. I'm fuly vaccinated. You can't kill me any more.
If you're vaccinated you owe Trump a debt of gratitude.
Great! Thank him for me. Did you get your Trump shot? I did and now I can go maskless without worry.
I've been maskless since the beginning.
All the people wearing anything but an m95 mask are dupes. I'm guessing that included you. But I'm happy your placebo made you feel better.

I don't know how much simpler it can get. Infection rates are dropping dramatically in areas with high vaccination rates and spiking in "Trump states" with low vaccination rates. According to y'all, Trump made the vaccine for the American people. Why would you refuse his largesse? Get the vaccine!
I don't take drugs. Period.
My body my choice right?

A fully vaccinated person has received TWO doses. Each dose counts as one vaccination.

And infections and deaths declined almost as soon as we reached 100 million vaccinations.

Guess what?

With dumbass red/southern states being so slow to vaccinate there is a high likelihood that the virus will continue to "thin the heard" there.

Great! Thank him for me. Did you get your Trump shot? I did and now I can go maskless without worry.
All the people wearing anything but an m95 mask are dupes. I'm guessing that included you. But I'm happy your placebo made you feel better.
You were very lucky...and stupid.

Infection rates are dropping dramatically in areas with high vaccination rates and spiking in "Trump states" with low vaccination rates
False

Screenshot_20210619-094612_Chrome.jpg

I don't know how much simpler it can get. Infection rates are dropping dramatically in areas with high vaccination rates and spiking in "Trump states" with low vaccination rates. According to y'all, Trump made the vaccine for the American people. Why would you refuse his largesse? Get the vaccine!
My body my choice right?
You drink like a fish. Alcohol is a drug. Are you saying you've never had a vaccine as an adult?

You are still a danger to others, but fewer and fewer thankfully. Hopefully soon it will only be your own, miserable, life you endanger.

Guess what?

Not lucky, HEALTHY

I have no preexisting issues and I'm not a fatass so I'm not at risk of anything more than mild symptoms.

Just like everything in life you weigh the risks vs the rewards.

Infection rates are dropping dramatically in areas with high vaccination rates and spiking in "Trump states" with low vaccination rates
False

View attachment 503214
Did you somehow believe that proved something?

False

View attachment 503214
Did you somehow believe that proved something?

That is all pre vaccination lol

FAIL

Guess what?

Not lucky, HEALTHY

I have no preexisting issues and I'm not a fatass so I'm not at risk of anything more than mild symptoms.

You are at risk of death, idiot. A preexisting condition is not required to suffer or die from this disease. And even if you don't care about yourself, care about other people around you, selfish prick. How would you feel if you gave the virus to an unvaccinated child? Think beyond yourself if that's possible.

Guess what?

Not lucky, HEALTHY

You are at risk of death, idiot. A preexisting condition is not required to suffer or die from this disease. And even if you don't care about yourself, care about other people around you, selfish prick. How would you feel if you gave the virus to an unvaccinated child? Think beyond yourself if that's possible.
I expect you to sell your car. Think about the others you put at risk of death every time you drive. How would you feel if you killed a vaccinated child!

Guess what?

If only we pay attention to sexual shit like this shit you get on the stage for.

On December 11, 2020, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration issued the first emergency use authorization (EUA) for a vaccine for the prevention of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) in individuals 16 years of age and older

Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine | FDA

This vaccine was developed, produced, funded by Germany. If you got a pfizer vaccine (the first available) you know that Trump had nothing to do with it.

All Warp Speed did for pfizer is agree to buy it once it was FDA approved.

No different from the GSA agreeing to buy the Ford Taurus. Then claiming they were responsible for Ford creating the car.

Stupid stupid stupid.

And of course the media helps spread the falsehood.

Approximately 42% are vaccinated. That's 137 million Joe. But who am I to call Joe out for misrepresenting the facts....
Oddly enough cases are down over 90% even with less than half the country fully vaccinated and deaths are down even further despite most of the country lifting all restrictions including the ridiculous mask mandates.
Two shots is what I told the bartender when they gave me the second shot of the covid vaccine.

Dr. Kizzmekia Corbett, a research fellow and scientific lead at the National Institute of Health, is on the frontlines working with a team of scientists, studying Moderna's vaccine, one of the two COVID-19 vaccines shown to be effective by more than 90 percent.

covid%20vacc%20Corbett%20Mar2020%20PrezViz.jpg

Dr. Kizzmekia Corbett

My body my choice right?
You don't drink booze? That is a drug...You don't drink coffee which has the drug caffeine in it? I smell a pile of bullshit so high you need high wader boots to navigate in.

Guess what?

Those masks don't protect against viruses so it's stupid to wear them. They just give people a false sense of security. Every single person I know who got COVID was an avid mask wearer.

I used a powered full face respirator with a HEPA filter. The constant cool airflow makes it very comfortable to wear in the summer heat.

My body my choice right?
You don't drink booze? That is a drug...You don't drink coffee which has the drug caffeine in it? I smell a pile of bullshit so high you need high wader boots to navigate in.
You have to realize the conservative mind. They define thing differently than the dictionary. To them a drug is defined as an illegal drug. The same way they defined taxes as being federal income taxes.

I don't take drugs
40% of people don't pay taxes.

Forum List

Back