Biden Trying To Take Credit for Trump's Vaccine Success

mp administration didn't have a plan, didn't acquire enough doses, and didn't even know where the ones they had were. In 50 days they managed to vaccinate Something like 15 million people. The Biden administration managed to vaccinate a hundred million onnthe next 50 days, secured enough doses to vaccinate the entire population, and is still accelerating the pace. Not to.mention drastically increasing the rate of manufacture on all the supplies needed to makenit all happen.

Some tRumpling with no credibility spewing lies in faux niwz doesn't change that.
This pile of liberal, media, spinning gobbeldegook was trounced in Post #20. Have a nice day.

Biden is attempting to pull the wool over Americans' eyes by taking credit for this Trump-era success.

Biden’s entire campaign revolved around appeasing the extremist left. He has worked tirelessly to undo the good President Trump did, all while trying to rewrite history to reflect better on him.

One of the most glaring examples of Biden trying to change history is his attempt at taking credit for the COVID-19 rollout.

If you listen to Biden’s talking points, President Trump allegedly messed up the response to the COVID pandemic, and the only reason the vaccine is being distributed today, is because he is now in office.

Unfortunately for Biden, people like Former HHS Assistant Secretary and four-star Admiral Brett Giroir aren’t going to let him spread such blatant lies.

Giroir was recently on Fox News, where he corrected Biden’s statements and set the record straight.

“We had already given a pace of one million [vaccinations] per day by the time the inauguration hit,” Admiral Giroir said. “On January 20 we did 1.5 million. If you just look at the Trump rollout plan, he should get 150 to 200 million doses within the first 100 days. The fact that he’s rewriting history and taking credit for this continues to amaze me.

The admiral went on to say that vaccine distribution is not “Biden’s story” to tell or to take credit for.

Gririor continued, “We got CVS and Walgreens to sign up for 99% of nursing homes. The pharmacy program, we had already enrolled 40,000 pharmacies to be vaccinators and vaccination sites.”

Not surprisingly, the “so-called” media is not reporting on these facts, and instead, continues to spread lies and misinformation about Trump and the good he accomplished.

Had Donald Trump and his team not done what they did, Americans would not be receiving vaccines today. It is because of his work and foresight, that the vaccines were rolled out, and that the public is now able to get them should they so choose. But you’ll never hear left-wing media say any of that.

Our leftist friends who only listen to this liberal OMISSION media have no idea what is going on, have no idea how warped the media is that they listen to, and consequently have very distorted ideas. Liberals, watch Newsmax. Get cured.

Lol, the tRump administration didn't have a plan, didn't acquire enough doses, and didn't even know where the ones they had were. In 50 days they managed to vaccinate Something like 15 million people. The Biden administration managed to vaccinate a hundred million onnthe next 50 days, secured enough doses to vaccinate the entire population, and is still accelerating the pace. Not to.mention drastically increasing the rate of manufacture on all the supplies needed to makenit all happen.

Some tRumpling with no credibility spewing lies in faux niwz doesn't change that.
Okay, I'm not gonna get the vaccine. But I want to ask you, those 100 million people you give Biden credit for vaccinating. If it goes wrong and is proven deadly. You gonna blame Biden? Yes or no question.
I've been in the moderna trial since about august. 8 months later I'm still fine. It's not gonna "go bad". Grow a pair and get your shot.
But if it does you gonna blame Biden?

560K people dead. And most of them...didn't have to.
Keep sucking that alt-right teat. I know it gives you comfort.
Meanwhile, back in reality...
You nitwit, I told you (and you should have known without me telling you) that it was reported that these grossly inflated death numbers, from liberal media, are WRONG, and a result of hospitals ca$hing in on the pandemic.

Even when you are corrected, you still run around stupid, blabbering what you've been DUPED into believing. You don't believe me ?(or the CDC ?)

In the meantime, what do you do.. You come back with a link to CNN. :rolleyes: Yeah, it is precisely that kind of leftist propagnda BS that has you believing 560K people died from Covid. Wanna buy a bridge in Brooklyn. Only $200.
OMG, is there a doctor in the house for this poor soul ?

Nothing has been inflated virus denier. The death toll in reality is probably higher. Mostly because at the beginning of the pandemic it wasn't recognized and deaths weren't properly recorded.
You buy into the mass conspiracy theories that your alt-right media parrot and you swallow like it was liquid candy. I understand your conspiracy theories give you comfort but they're just the same old
lies. You're stupid. And you can't be reasoned with. Be my guest, run around without a mask. Gather in large crowds. Don't get the vaccine. Step aside and let someone who wants to get on with their lives.

Again, back in reality. (Yes, I post CNN because they're a reliable source of information and I know it pisses you off! :))

mp administration didn't have a plan, didn't acquire enough doses, and didn't even know where the ones they had were. In 50 days they managed to vaccinate Something like 15 million people. The Biden administration managed to vaccinate a hundred million onnthe next 50 days, secured enough doses to vaccinate the entire population, and is still accelerating the pace. Not to.mention drastically increasing the rate of manufacture on all the supplies needed to makenit all happen.

This pile of liberal, media, spinning gobbeldegook was trounced in Post #20. Have a nice day.

No it wasn't. Just posting the same old propaganda from the Trump campaign website. Nothing of what was listed actually made any ground in combatting the spread of the virus. By the time Trumpybear issued his travel "restrictions", it was too late.
It's a really nice BS list. But that's all it is. :)

560K people dead. And most of them...didn't have to.
Keep sucking that alt-right teat. I know it gives you comfort.
Meanwhile, back in reality...
You nitwit, I told you (and you should have known without me telling you) that it was reported that these grossly inflated death numbers, from liberal media, are WRONG, and a result of hospitals ca$hing in on the pandemic.

Even when you are corrected, you still run around stupid, blabbering what you've been DUPED into believing. You don't believe me ?(or the CDC ?)

In the meantime, what do you do.. You come back with a link to CNN. :rolleyes: Yeah, it is precisely that kind of leftist propagnda BS that has you believing 560K people died from Covid. Wanna buy a bridge in Brooklyn. Only $200.
OMG, is there a doctor in the house for this poor soul ?

Nothing has been inflated virus denier. The death toll in reality is probably higher. Mostly because at the beginning of the pandemic it wasn't recognized and deaths weren't properly recorded.
You buy into the mass conspiracy theories that your alt-right media parrot and you swallow like it was liquid candy. I understand your conspiracy theories give you comfort but they're just the same old
lies. You're stupid. And you can't be reasoned with. Be my guest, run around without a mask. Gather in large crowds. Don't get the vaccine. Step aside and let someone who wants to get on with their lives.

Again, back in reality. (Yes, I post CNN because they're a reliable source of information and I know it pisses you off! :))
BS, the virus was well known since its outbreak in China then Italy. You really must stop watching CNN. It doesn't help the "intellectually challenged".

BioNTech of Germany developed the first vaccine, so Biden is stealing credit from Trump whole stole it from Angela Merkel.

Mar 27, 2021
BioNTech recently received a public break-up message from its favorite collaboration
partner that reverberated with Moderna and every other biotech with similar technology.
Pfizer has decided it can make vaccines based on messenger-RNA (mRNA) for other
diseases without help from BioNTech or anyone else.

While boasting to The Wall Street Journal about all the lessons learned during the company's
first experience working with BioNTech, Pfizer's CEO Albert Bourla said, "We have our own
expertise developed."
6 Words From Pfizer's CEO That Mean Trouble for Moderna and BioNTech | The Motley Fool

You're a DUPE, and a stupid one. The CDC openly proclaimed the inflation of death rates almost a year ago. I stated this already, with the CDC's source link.

Your DUPINESS is in the pathological degree, See a psychiatrist. And to say that CNN, (who lies every minute) is "reliable", shows clearly how hoodwinked you pathetically are.

As for the vaccine, I've already got it -2 Pfizer shots.

Last edited:
No it wasn't. Just posting the same old propaganda from the Trump campaign website. Nothing of what was listed actually made any ground in combatting the spread of the virus. By the time Trumpybear issued his travel "restrictions", it was too late.
It's a really nice BS list. But that's all it is. :)
HA HA. Well it certainly must have made a whole lot of ground, since Trump reduced the death rate (as reported by the CDC) 90% from April 2020, to the latter part of the year. ( as I posted the CDC chart all year long).

As for the travel restrictions, you and your moron Democrats called them "racist". If it had been left up to you, there would not have BEEN any travel restrictions, and the whole thing would have been much worse. You're a dumbshit.

Biden is attempting to pull the wool over Americans' eyes by taking credit for this Trump-era success.
It is the prerogative of the American people to assign credit where it is due, regardless of hyper-partisans attempting to arrogate it.

72 percent of Americans approve of Biden's response to Covid-19.
And 75 percent approve of his handling of vaccine distribution,
including a majority of Republicans.

NPR/Marist Poll. March 22-25, 2021
Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 8.52.54 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 8.55.13 AM.png

Last edited:
The credit goes to thousands of scientists who have worked years on developing vaccines. Not the president(s). The logistics of getting the shots into people, we can only speculate if the Trumpybear would have done any better. Good ol Joe seems to be doing a good job there.

Biden’s entire campaign revolved around appeasing the extremist left. He has worked tirelessly to undo the good President Trump did, all while trying to rewrite history to reflect better on him.

One of the most glaring examples of Biden trying to change history is his attempt at taking credit for the COVID-19 rollout.

If you listen to Biden’s talking points, President Trump allegedly messed up the response to the COVID pandemic, and the only reason the vaccine is being distributed today, is because he is now in office.

Unfortunately for Biden, people like Former HHS Assistant Secretary and four-star Admiral Brett Giroir aren’t going to let him spread such blatant lies.

Giroir was recently on Fox News, where he corrected Biden’s statements and set the record straight.

“We had already given a pace of one million [vaccinations] per day by the time the inauguration hit,” Admiral Giroir said. “On January 20 we did 1.5 million. If you just look at the Trump rollout plan, he should get 150 to 200 million doses within the first 100 days. The fact that he’s rewriting history and taking credit for this continues to amaze me.

The admiral went on to say that vaccine distribution is not “Biden’s story” to tell or to take credit for.

Gririor continued, “We got CVS and Walgreens to sign up for 99% of nursing homes. The pharmacy program, we had already enrolled 40,000 pharmacies to be vaccinators and vaccination sites.”

Not surprisingly, the “so-called” media is not reporting on these facts, and instead, continues to spread lies and misinformation about Trump and the good he accomplished.

Had Donald Trump and his team not done what they did, Americans would not be receiving vaccines today. It is because of his work and foresight, that the vaccines were rolled out, and that the public is now able to get them should they so choose. But you’ll never hear left-wing media say any of that.

Our leftist friends who only listen to this liberal OMISSION media have no idea what is going on, have no idea how warped the media is that they listen to, and consequently have very distorted ideas. Liberals, watch Newsmax. Get cured.

Unfortunately, for you card carrying members of Trump humping alt-right nation, I don't see Biden trying to take credit for the vaccine. However, I did see Trump try and take credit for it in November..after he LOST the election. I also remember Pfizer bitch slapping him down almost immediately. Now, if we're talking about the distribution of the vaccine..that's where things get a little murky. If you remember, Trump's "team" said that there would be 20 million people vaccinated by the end of December, 2020. Turns out, there were barely 2 million vaccinated. So, why the disconnect? If the golden messiah (hey, they DID build a statue of him made out of gold...well plated) should be given credit as his exalted followers believe he should, then why the colossal fuck up with rolling it out? Why did it take an outsider coming in to kick start the whole operation?. And let's not forget, Trumpybear has been shouting "China virus", "Plandemic", "Wuhan Flu", "Wuflu" for literally months. Does a leader who talks this way and expects to be given full credit for something he had almost nothing to do with worthy of that credit? Maybe by backhanded accident. Let's face it, it is again a primary reason why you don't elect an incompetent gasbag who knows nothing about how government works or is supposed to work as President.

But, take comfort in your alt-right sources. They will keep you indoctrinated...erm...informed...erm...spoon fed..:)
Here's where the real rubber meets the road. 560K DEAD. And it shouldn't have happened. And wouldn't have if there was ANYONE besides the golden messiah in the WH.
The Trump Vaccines are saving millions of lives.

Unfortunately, for you card carrying members of Trump humping alt-right nation, I don't see Biden trying to take credit for the vaccine. However, I did see Trump try and take credit for it in November..after he LOST the election. I also remember Pfizer bitch slapping him down almost immediately. Now, if we're talking about the distribution of the vaccine..that's where things get a little murky. If you remember, Trump's "team" said that there would be 20 million people vaccinated by the end of December, 2020. Turns out, there were barely 2 million vaccinated. So, why the disconnect? If the golden messiah (hey, they DID build a statue of him made out of gold...well plated) should be given credit as his exalted followers believe he should, then why the colossal fuck up with rolling it out? Why did it take an outsider coming in to kick start the whole operation?. And let's not forget, Trumpybear has been shouting "China virus", "Plandemic", "Wuhan Flu", "Wuflu" for literally months. Does a leader who talks this way and expects to be given full credit for something he had almost nothing to do with worthy of that credit? Maybe by backhanded accident. Let's face it, it is again a primary reason why you don't elect an incompetent gasbag who knows nothing about how government works or is supposed to work as President.

But, take comfort in your alt-right sources. They will keep you indoctrinated...erm...informed...erm...spoon fed..:)
Here's where the real rubber meets the road. 560K DEAD. And it shouldn't have happened. And wouldn't have if there was ANYONE besides the golden messiah in the WH.

At this pace, good old Joe will save America from the Trump Pandemic by mid summer. Probably the world by the end of the year.

Nobel Prize?

You're a DUPE, and a stupid one. The CDC openly proclaimed the inflation of death rates almost a year ago. I stated this already, with the CDC's source link.

Your DUPINESS is in the pathological degree, See a psychiatrist. And to say that CNN, (who lies every minute) is "reliable", shows clearly how hoodwinked you pathetically are.

As for the vaccine, I've already got it -2 Pfizer shots.

Like "Obamagate", DUPINESS is not a word. And I understand you and the rest of alt-right nation would like to pass these deaths off as something other than COVID. But the fact of the matter is that if these people did not get COVID, they would still be alive despite any comorbidities. That's not saying that some would not have succumbed to their issues but the fact is, they got COVID...and died from it. It's explained on the link you provided. Please save the indignant response as I've seen this argument put forth on several right wing and alt-right media sources. These sources are not reliable. Not fact checked. They spin stories and narratives that willing lemmings such as yourself gobble up. Again, if you wish not to mask or take the vaccine that is your right. But keep your disinformation campaign to your circle of true believers. :)

They're vaccines. Trump didn't make them. Companies did. Some without Operation Warp Speed (into a black hole). And he completely fucked up the distribution plans. (BTW, Biden didn't make them either).

It is the prerogative of the American people to assign credit where it is due, regardless of hyper-partisans attempting to arrogate it.

72 percent of Americans approve of Biden's response to Covid-19.
And 75 percent approve of his handling of vaccine distribution,
including a majority of Republicans.

NPR/Marist Poll. March 22-25, 2021
View attachment 474622

View attachment 474623

Amazing that even more than 4 years after the polls fiasco of the 2016 election, Democrats still don't know that these polls are a joke, because only Democrats respond to them.

1617197400601.png

Yes, It is the prerogative of the American people to assign credit where it is due, regardless of hyper-partisans attempting to arrogate it. which is why they should not assign credit where it is NOT due - to Joe Biden.

They're vaccines. Trump didn't make them. Companies did. Some without Operation Warp Speed (into a black hole). And he completely fucked up the distribution plans. (BTW, Biden didn't make them either).
Without operation Warp Speed, there would have been no vaccines. In that respect, Trump DID make them. He made them happen. You're a fool.

Amazing that even more than 4 years after the polls fiasco of the 2016 election, Democrats still don't know that these polls are a joke, because only Democrats respond to them.
If you prefer polling yourself in the privacy of your boudoir to noting the consensus of multiple, diverse, independent public surveys, I see no reason why you should not pleasure yourself, nor why the American public should concern itself with your self-indulgence.

If you prefer polling yourself in the privacy of your boudoir to noting the consensus of multiple, diverse, independent public surveys, I see no reason why you should not pleasure yourself, nor why the American public should concern itself with your self-indulgence.
What you call "multiple, diverse, independent public surveys" in a laughable attempt to give prestige to, and polish them up, are merely an irrelevant pile of Democrat polls.

Yes, you "see no reason", and I suppose there's a whole lot of things you don't "see", same as millions of other information-deprived victims of liberal OMISSION media, who still are unaware that generally, Republicans don't answer polls. Ho hum.

Without operation Warp Speed, there would have been no vaccines. In that respect, Trump DID make them. He made them happen. You're a fool.

I'm only interested in the facts. Several companies were working on a virus vaccine (almost as soon as news hit of it). Long before Warp Speed (into a black hole) was rolled out. Pfizer/BioNTech accepted no government money to develop their vaccine. Trump made nothing. Except a bloody fool out of himself in his incompetence. But if you'd like to read about it.

What you call "multiple, diverse, independent public surveys" in a laughable attempt to give prestige to, and polish them up, are merely an irrelevant pile of Democrat polls.

Yes, you "see no reason", and I suppose there's a whole lot of things you don't "see", same as millions of other information-deprived victims of liberal OMISSION media, who still are unaware that generally, Republicans don't answer polls. Ho hum.
Your sniveling is clearly attributable to your alienation, but if you need to pretend that the Cry Baby Loser is being lauded by the populace for his astute leadership in confronting the pandemic, that is a nice story for you to tell yourself. Enjoy.

Forum List

Back