Biden Tricks Black People?

EdwardBaiamonte

Platinum Member
Nov 23, 2011
What other politician is more responsible for the attack on and destruction of the black family than Joe Biden. Who is more responsible for the school to prison pipeline than Joe Biden? Who is more responsible for decline in the black work ethic than Joe Biden?

"The black family survived centuries of slavery and generations of Jim Crow, but it has disintegrated in the wake of the liberals' expansion of the welfare state."
Read more at: Thomas Sowell PH.D

What other politician is more responsible for the attack on and destruction of the black family than Joe Biden. Who is more responsible for the school to prison pipeline than Joe Biden? Who is more responsible for decline in the black work ethic than Joe Biden?

"The black family survived centuries of slavery and generations of Jim Crow, but it has disintegrated in the wake of the liberals' expansion of the welfare state."
Read more at: Thomas Sowell PH.D

"What other politician is more responsible for the attack on and destruction of the black family than Joe Biden."

You can name any of the founding fathers all the way up Bush Jr.

1590457755535.png

Trump got a reported 8% in 2016 and I will bet that number is low and he got near 10%...but in November he will double that 8%....mark my words.....
Kind of doubt it.
The U.S. labeled a white supremacist ... - Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...rst-time-its-less-significant-than-you-think/
Apr 30, 2020Still, not treating domestic white supremacist violence as "terrorism" reduces the credibility of the Trump administration's claim that countering white supremacy is "a top priority."
More than half of all Americans think Donald Trump fuels white supremacy

Grace Panetta and Walt Hickey

Aug 13, 2019, 3:10 PM

• 57% of Americans surveyed in a new INSIDER poll said they thought President Donald Trump is a white supremacist or emboldens white supremacy.
  • A surprisingly high percentage of non-liberals, including 51% of slightly conservative respondents and 27% of moderately conservative Americans agreed either that Trump espouses or fuels white supremacy.
Has he done something to change his appearance of support for white supremacy groups? Most Black voters will not support someone they think supports white supremacist groups.

Trump got a reported 8% in 2016 and I will bet that number is low and he got near 10%...but in November he will double that 8%....mark my words.....
Kind of doubt it.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...rst-time-its-less-significant-than-you-think/
Apr 30, 2020Still, not treating domestic white supremacist violence as "terrorism" reduces the credibility of the Trump administration's claim that countering white supremacy is "a top priority."

• 57% of Americans surveyed in a new INSIDER poll said they thought President Donald Trump is a white supremacist or emboldens white supremacy.
  • A surprisingly high percentage of non-liberals, including 51% of slightly conservative respondents and 27% of moderately conservative Americans agreed either that Trump espouses or fuels white supremacy.
Has he done something to change his appearance of support for white supremacy groups? Most Black voters will not support someone they think supports white supremacist groups.
What’s wrong with that? We are a white created country

Trump got 8% in 2016, twice as much as John McCain, who was considered a real hero to Leftists
And Republicans got about 9% of the black vote in the 2018 midterms, and with a 90% turnout rate, blacks overwhelmingly cited anger with Trump as their reason for voting:

Nearly 8 in 10 African-Americans said Trump made them "angry," while 85 percent of black women and 81 percent of black men said Trump made them feel "disrespected," according to the study. Similar majorities of African-American voters – 89 percent of women and 83 percent of men – said Trump's statements and policies will cause "a major setback to racial progress."

~~~

And that was without Biden on the ballot. Imagine the percentages against Trump once the choice is between him and the first black president’s second in command.

Last edited:
Good thing we are about to run out of money and welfare.

Soon no more welfare, as was intended. No more universal democracy either - it does not work... as intended.

Trump will be lucky if he gets 3.5% of the black vote. That has nothing to do with Joe Biden.
Why not 40%
Because he can’t even break past 10%. You’re living in a fantasy world if you believe Trump will get even close to 20 let alone 40.

Maybe your right, that's why they have elections. Maybe the blacks tried work during the first Trump term, and they didn't like it. They'd rather just get food stamps and welfare checks, and go back to hanging out on the corner full time? A return to welfare as we knew it when I was a kid.

But I don't think that's the case at all- a growing number of African Americans want to become successful and middle class, move out of the Ghetto and into neat suburban subdivisions where the people keep their lawns tidy, and they worry about paying their own kids' tuitions and orthodontic bills.

Kind of doubt it.

What’s wrong with that? We are a white created country
Depends on you perspective. You may be happy as a clam if you are the guys feeling empowered riding in the pick up truck with shotguns. If you are the guy jogging unarmed, not so much. If you are the one driving the car into a crowd of people protesting against your white supremacy presence, you feel empowered and justified. If you are a young girl snuffed out lying under the car, the last thing you felt was the horror of white supremacy violence. If you are this current president, you don't mind telling the nation as it reels from the violence and death, "there were good people on both sides. We should be beyond this societal problem, but we are not. I do not think this president is trusted by by black community. I totally understand their gut feeling.

Forum List

Back