www.YouAintBlack.com

Fang

Platinum Member
Jan 26, 2012
Someone already bought the domain. Joe Biden is the racist, dementia, sexual predator gift that keeps giving. Please Democrats, stop hiding him and let him talk more!

B50CEEFB-F643-4E75-8181-019641645260.jpeg

I'm not black. I left the Democrats back in the 80's after realizing they are the party of back stabling manipulative carpetbaggers. They cajole and manipulate, create sanctuary cities and throw us under the bus. Lets vet politicians, lets set standards for all of them to meet.

Biden: Y'all ain't black! You're chocolate Easter bunnies. I luvs to nibble on your ears as I sniffs yo' nappy fur while you sittin' on my pervert lap straightening out my curly leg hairs.

There's got to be a rap song in there somewhere. OG MC Morty should take it from here.

Mortimer

There's no doubt Joe Biden is one of those old school racist from the 50s and 60s. This is why it's so shocking Democrats want to nominate him. This latest gaffe just shows his true feelings. Anything to beat Trump, even a demented old school, DC insider with race and sexual predator issues like Joe Biden. smh

Forum List

Back