Uh-oh...Pelosi on the spot big time!

What we need is a national push for my “Compaq of The Americas”.

That would give us the economic might to literally control the world for the next thousand years.

It would also eliminate virtually every serious problem we have from illegal immigration to stagnant wages, to the whole of the “China Problem”, hell, even the drug war.

NAFTA had one thing right, the solution to most of our problems would be to improve the economies of our neighbors.

The problem is that it ended up being essentially a one-way suicide pack that sought to benefit Mexico at our and Canada’s expense ignoring the rest of the Hemisphere.

Russia and China would lose all influence and the ability to destabilize central and S. America under such an agreement completely as well.

Wasn’t it “The Monroe” doctrine that basically said to the world, “Stay the Hell out of Our Hemisphere and we’ll stay out of yours”?

Oh well, the Empire needs another Cold War. Let’s hope it doesn’t become a hot war.

I suppose, not sure how it's supposed to make China more forthcoming if another virus emerges.

I suppose, not sure how it's supposed to make China more forthcoming if another virus emerges.
If they cared more about saving face the first time what makes you think it'll change now? What am I saying, this is like the second or third time?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back