Biden trashes those who want to make America Great Again

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2020
The destroyer of the republic delivered this disgraceful speech on September 1, 2022, the 83rd anniversary of the Nazi German invasion of Poland. As Biden’s handlers are witless miseducated Leftists, they likely didn’t know the historical resonance of this date, but it was a fitting choice, for fascism is once again on the rise, as it was in the darkest days of the 1930s. Biden’s speech embodied it.

It was the worst Nuremberg Rally ever. <- bodecea Old Joe Biden has taken the old adage, variously attributed to Lenin, Goebbels, Saul Alinsky, or other enemies of freedom, to heart: “Accuse your enemy of what you’re guilty of doing.” In a dark, threatening speech Thursday night, he declared that “Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans represent an extremism that threatens the very foundations of our republic.” For the first time in American history, a president has declared that his primary political opposition is outside the bounds of acceptable political discourse. To drive his messaging home, Biden delivered his divisive and un-American speech in front of an ominous black and red backdrop, with two Marines standing behind him. The message couldn’t be clearer: the Left is intent on criminalizing opposition to its policies. Dissent from Old Joe’s agenda, and you could end up with the thought police breaking down your door at 4AM.

The destroyer of the republic delivered this disgraceful speech on September 1, 2022, the 83rd anniversary of the Nazi German invasion of Poland. As Biden’s handlers are witless miseducated Leftists, they likely didn’t know the historical resonance of this date, but it was a fitting choice, for fascism is once again on the rise, as it was in the darkest days of the 1930s. Biden’s speech embodied it.

It was the worst Nuremberg Rally ever. <- bodecea Old Joe Biden has taken the old adage, variously attributed to Lenin, Goebbels, Saul Alinsky, or other enemies of freedom, to heart: “Accuse your enemy of what you’re guilty of doing.” In a dark, threatening speech Thursday night, he declared that “Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans represent an extremism that threatens the very foundations of our republic.” For the first time in American history, a president has declared that his primary political opposition is outside the bounds of acceptable political discourse. To drive his messaging home, Biden delivered his divisive and un-American speech in front of an ominous black and red backdrop, with two Marines standing behind him. The message couldn’t be clearer: the Left is intent on criminalizing opposition to its policies. Dissent from Old Joe’s agenda, and you could end up with the thought police breaking down your door at 4AM.
His wife and nurse maid should be ashamed of dragging this dementia laden idiot through this

This fucker needs the Easter Bunny to lead him

81 million votes my ass.

that's all he is

he hates America

1662171179744.png

Never thought I'd see the day when restoring a country's position of greatness in the world (MAGA), would be turned into a curse word.

What kind of people living in any country wouldn't want to make their country the greatest, most powerful, most prosperous, most free, independent, autonomous, secure, and safest country in the world?

I think we know the answer to that question.

81 million votes my ass.

that's all he is

he hates America

View attachment 690931
LOLOLOL......What a great speech..............Who the hell is putting this shit together???.....From the bloody red walls to the creepiness of the mood......lololol.............................Christ this is the funniest most desperate shit show I ever saw..........God help me I love seeing these idiots fail

LOLOLOL......What a great speech..............Who the hell is putting this shit together???.....From the bloody red walls to the creepiness of the mood......lololol.............................Christ this is the funniest most desperate shit show I ever saw..........God help me I love seeing these idiots fail

That probably explains why it's so quiet here tonight, and we're not getting hammered in these threads by the left: They must have been really embarrassed by their president's speech.

Or maybe it's just because I have most all of them on "ignore."

I didn't see it all but in my estimation it was horrible politics to attack half of the nation not to speak of the other considerations of such a speech.

That probably explains why it's so quiet here tonight, and we're not getting hammered in these threads by the left: They must have been really embarrassed by their president's speech.

Or maybe it's just because I have most all of them on "ignore."
Ignore makes you miss so much of the assfuckery. I love the Ignored. I am their Patron Saint.......lololol

I think their giving up on their Pedo Prez and all the crimes

Ignore makes you miss so much of the assfuckery. I love the Ignored. I am their Patron Saint.......lololol

I think their giving up on their Pedo Prez and all the crimes

Possibly. If someone's a Democrat and a whole bunch of alarm bells didn't go off inside their head after watching that speech last night, something not correct.

Possibly. If someone's a Democrat and a whole bunch of alarm bells didn't go off inside their head after watching that speech last night, something not correct.
I think they realized they went too far. God these people are so fucking dumb that they can't even see what might happen with their words

I didn't see it all but in my estimation it was horrible politics to attack half of the nation not to speak of the other considerations of such a speech.
The moves the Dems have made have been so obviously self-destructive that Biden is just a patsy for the collapse that's coming. His final gambit seems to be an attempt to cause us to go to war with each other. The bastards are EVIL.

Hitler said he was going to make Germany great again.

The white house apparently tried to obfuscate and redirect the fury of Americans at his illconceived use of marines for his beelzebub speech in Independence Haul in Philly. (I FREAKIN" KNOW HOW I SPELLLED HALL/HAUL) Now I read this today...although it is probably a ruse just to confuse the issue. ......He used marines, in my opinion, and milley who peed his knickers for allowing himself in the photo with President Trump has no problem with breaking/bending the rules with the democrats. They think we're stupid and don't remember shit. Many of us, on the other hand, have the memory of an elephant.

Re: Biden trashes those who want to make America Great Again

You don't make America great by tearing down every fundamental American institution. From the DOJ, to the MSM. And of course, the idea of democratic elections.

Forum List

Back