Biden to Vaccinate Gitmo Terrorists Before US Troops

55 prisoners at Gitmo.

33,000 troops in Germany.

Does your post still make sense to you?
What is sad is that it makes sense to you.

So there are 55 prisoners at Gitmo. Biden is correct to vaccinate them.. To do otherwise would be a war crime.
No, no, a crime would be putting Covid patients in nursing homes. Now go fire your criminal governors like you should and leave me the hell alone. Oh, that's right, Cuomo is your gold standard for leaders. I forgot.

With only a limited number of vaccines, medical personnel and teachers, the elderly etc. should be vaccinated before the general population, and especially before those in prisons.

Again, to not be able to see the logic is why the Left cannot see it and never will see it, and also conflate it to a war crime. It is because they are incapable of logic.

In fact, I bet my post is seen as a war crime as well by them

55 prisoners at Gitmo.

So there are 55 prisoners at Gitmo. Biden is correct to vaccinate them.. To do otherwise would be a war crime.
No, no, a crime would be putting Covid patients in nursing homes. Now go fire your criminal governors like you should and leave me the hell alone. Oh, that's right, Cuomo is your gold standard for leaders. I forgot.

With only a limited number of vaccines, medical personnel and teachers, etc. should be vaccinated before the general population, and especially before those in prisons.

Again, to not be able to see the logic is why the Left cannot see it and never will see it, and also conflate it to a war crime.

Where would YOU have put people who came out of nursing homes? Think.

55 prisoners at Gitmo.

With only a limited number of vaccines, medical personnel and teachers, etc. should be vaccinated before the general population, and especially before those in prisons.

Again, to not be able to see the logic is why the Left cannot see it and never will see it, and also conflate it to a war crime.

Don't you have some genocidal governors to go elect or something?

Don't forget, they should be sex predators as well.

Run along partisan fool.

Last edited:
How about Americans on Death Row? Shouldn't they have priority over foreign Terrorists?

How about Deplorable Americans, the Chumps? Shouldn't we have priority?

BTW, the worst of the worst at Guantanamo Baby don't have POW status, they never earned it. They are unlawful combatants.

55 prisoners at Gitmo.

Correct. Military detainees are entitled to the same level of medical care as the soldiers guarding them.

Plus, its only 55 people plus their guards, cooks etc. They can vaccinate all of them in an afternoon.

55 prisoners at Gitmo.

Don't you have some genocidal governors to go elect or something?

Run along partisan fool.

Where would YOU put elderly people who need assistance, eating, dressing, walking, bathing and taking medications? THINK.

How about Americans on Death Row? Shouldn't they have priority over foreign Terrorists?

BTW, the worst of the worst at Guantanamo Baby don't have POW status, they never earned it. They are unlawful combatants.
At some point they will win the right to challenge their detention. The withholding of medical care is not something anyone wants to be brought up when they finally get their day in court.

We still have prisoners at Gitmo? Is that where Osama bin Laden is? Or is he at more of a resort?

At some point they will win the right to challenge their detention. The withholding of medical care is not something anyone wants to be brought up when they finally get their day in court.

The Terrorists at Gitmo are there for the duration of the Global War on Terrorism. Until the world terrorists surrender unconditionally, or Sleepy Joe capitulates, I can't see releasing them.

Vaccinating everyone is our goal.... to reduce covid from replicating and forming variations that the present vaccines will eventually not protect those already vaccinated from....

We will be vaccinating the entirety of the third world countries....that's the goal. Not because of us being kind and loving and all that jazz, but because vaccinating them will protect us, from facing covid variant mutations that our present vaccinations won't protect us from.

Y'all are just bitching f o r the sake if bitching, out of ignorance.

You are guessing that because the Land of the Free refuses to put these people on trial.

We still have prisoners at Gitmo? Is that where Osama bin Laden is? Or is he at more of a resort?

Obama soon realized that he couldn't put the GITMO guys in the general prison population.

Forum List

Back